This thread is about propaganda

DeletedUser2018

Terribly sorry, but YOU are not this game. Only a small part, and not a good one.

Then who is this game?

You state small part as if it were to mean smaller than average.
However, everyone who plays this game is an equally small part.

"and not a good one"
Wonderful job judging, there.
What exactly constitutes a good anything?
What exactly qualifies you to make such a distinction?

After all, you b*tch and moan on these forums about what?
What other people are b*tching and moaning about.

What does that make you?
No better than he whom you judge.

Where does that put the validity of your judgments?
Down the toilet.

We're all equally tiny parts of a whole big world here, and no one who b*tches and moans about anyone else is any better than that someone else.

Cliff notes: Don't cast the first stone and cry more, pls.

DeletedUser

You ask too many questions. There is a strong phylosopher in you. Maybe you could make a career out of it.

DeletedUser

You ask too many questions. There is a strong phylosopher in you. Maybe you could make a career out of it.

Maybe you could pick up a dictionary... it would at least make your arguments a little more valid because currently you sound like you don't have a clue on both fronts.

DeletedUser

Then who is this game?

"and not a good one"
Wonderful job judging, there.
What exactly constitutes a good anything?
What exactly qualifies you to make such a distinction?

What does that make you?

Down the toilet.

We're all equally tiny parts of a whole big world here, and no one who b*tches and moans about anyone else is any better than that someone else.

Cliff notes: Don't cast the first stone and cry more, pls.

Then who is this game?

everybody. Just the game is rules by a certain amount of people and the members (you and me and others) are just each a small part of one. Just some members from stuff like TW (tribe) and try to beome something bigger, they want to show themselfs cool and other. But the matter is, that it doesnt matter how TW (tribe) tries to get that position (king of the hill) it will always be something like this

___________________________ top of the hill

___________________________ bottom of the hill - TW is always here, not going up.

exactly.

he is moaning on the same reason why you are moaning and all the other TW. (me included, i just dont take big parts in theese pgnds.

What does that make you?

and who are you? He isnt any worser than you. Look at yourself also, and TW also. TW was judging everyone long before dark came, he was learning that from "the masters"
Your fault (TW(T)).

Down the toilet.

same to you. same to TW(t)'

ok, so, stop moaning and be better.

Don't cast the first stone and cry more, pls.

dont talk to much and accuse others, you are not perfect so *stup*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Maybe you could pick up a dictionary... it would at least make your arguments a little more valid because currently you sound like you don't have a clue on both fronts.
No need to do that.
Maybe if the dictionary could explain why you are posting without having anything to say, then I would read it.
Your last posts are a good example of someone wanting to look smart by putting meaningless comments. So far I don't think you succeeded. Try a bit harder.

boomerman

Dar The Dark makes me chuckle...not because I find him funny more because I find him a little pathetic.

If you have quit the game in protest dude then go away. Your point has obviously fallen on deaf ears with the admins just like TW's did when members got banned. I am personally sick and tired of listening to you whine and complain in every thread posted on this forum.

If you are here to play the game then play, If you are only here to disrupt and complain I would ask the admins to please remove you from these forums altogether as you have no business here.

DeletedUser

And for the ones talking with a bit of arguments... False, there you stated 3 members of L that were still in "question". You didn't mention how many have been dismissed or how many total requests came to L. Hundreds. Most of your members had some kinds of "claims" to everything. Processing those requests was a painfull process and your deadlines, as you call them, were not helping. We asked for a bit of time and standard evidence to solve those requests left. You showed no will for anything else then our fulfilling all of your requests. Ally behaviour?

This message was sent to Blue at least 2 weeks before our war as it was posted on our forums on September 28th:

AniMisM wrote:
-->
Quote from your tribe's page:
"NOTE: Just because we are allied with these tribes below does not mean you can run to our tribe and gain instant protection from them. We DO NOT harbour fugitives."

List of fugitives I know about:
bigmar - K46 - LPR -> [L]
PolarBear - K56 - LPR -> [L]
bieder - K46 - LPR -> [L]
Sitruk - K46 - LPR -> [L]
doctorj - K56 - PANTS -> [L]
Contrast - K46/K56 - PANTS -> [L]
dimitri - K34 - PANTS -> [L]
imberto - K53 - PANTS -> [L]
macunaima - K56 - PANTS -> [L]

This deserves a diplomatic response, you guys have some explaining to do. You are putting our alliance in jeopardy.

-AniMisM

You can not recruit that many people from tribes at war with your allies before we take action. Surely your tribe's leaders are capable of checking TW+ to note that bieder, bigmar, and polarbear has nobled TW villages within the past few days.

If you were incapable of removing those members in 2 weeks time, then you are correct that we got our reasons for war wrong. You're tribe was too incompetent to deserve an alliance with TW. You were not alone in betraying our alliance, yet you are the only ones who refused to cooperate with us.

DeletedUser

TW vs L start date: Oct 12th

Bigmar joins L: Sep 22nd
Bieder joins L: Sep 22nd
Polarbear joins L: Sep 21st

These guys were blatantly obvious fugitives and were high profile cases. They are some of the very few people who have ever nobled a TW village during war time yet they were welcomed and protect by our "allies".

Dar, you're going to need another excuse, because the time issue isn't fooling anyone either.

DeletedUser

TW vs L start date: Oct 12th

Bigmar joins L: Sep 22nd
Bieder joins L: Sep 22nd
Polarbear joins L: Sep 21st

These guys were blatantly obvious fugitives and were high profile cases. They are some of the very few people who have ever nobled a TW village during war time yet they were welcomed and protect by our "allies".

Dar, you're going to need another excuse, because the time issue isn't fooling anyone either.

you cant beet dar?
:icon_biggrin:
i fully support dar the dark.
and in actions i will help him. if he wants.

DeletedUser

I don't know who is worse... alex or dar... do either of them even play?

DeletedUser

you cant beet dar?

We did beat dar. The only thing he still does is make a fool of himself on these forums. I guess you could be his idiot sidekick considering you're perfectly qualified for the position.

DeletedUser

you cant beet dar?
If you cant beet him radish him

Please tell me that engritch is your second language.

DeletedUser

I don't know who is worse... alex or dar... do either of them even play?

who is worse? that counts from witch side to look.

If you cant beet him radish him

Please tell me that engritch is your second language.
your message is pointless. your making a fool now.

We did beat dar. The only thing he still does is make a fool of himself on these forums. I guess you could be his idiot sidekick considering you're perfectly qualified for the position.

@-Admins, i think he should get a warning.

@- pro..zen. Thanx, your perfdectly qualified for spammer and stup*D posts

we all have rear careers and whatnot.

exactly. Good.

DeletedUser2816

@-Admins, i think he should get a warning.

He won't get a warning, you're trolling, and your comments are just asking for abuse.

And in regards to your comments about Phrozen, do you think before you talk?

He wasnt spamming, he was discussing the topic at hand. You're the one jumping in here, with your random whinings and interjections, and spamming.

You've said you'd stop posting, now please

now ONTOPIC: Yeah, Phrozen, those accusations have been shown to Dar the Dark about 100 times, and he just avoids the issue and whines some more. Some people can't respond intelligently to PROOF.

DeletedUser

Why would I deserve a warning? Perhaps it was harsh, but its not untrue. You are utterly senseless and irrational, and have even admitted to being young enough that your mental age prevents you from contributing intelligently to the discussion.

Exactly how is my post spam when yours is not? You rebutted my time argument by quoting it and pledging your support to dar. You didn't even say anything relevant to the post which you had quoted which makes YOU the spammer.

Last edited by a moderator: