Real Sig Competetion + Prize(s)

• Thread starter DeletedUser63403
  • Start date

DeletedUser

it seems like his theme is orange. That's a color. What part of color dont u understant? !!!1

To me it looks like a guy falling down a hole, at the bottom of the hole there is a monster with one eye, there is also fire around the side of the hole.

( Your argument is invalid. )

DeletedUser83041

To me it looks like a guy falling down a hole, at the bottom of the hole there is a monster with one eye, there is also fire around the side of the hole.

( Your argument is invalid. )

The color is still orange.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My Entry:

4168995500_c2dc154e05_o.png

DeletedUser63403

Still didnt correct that white on the hands and eye, you lazy bum

DeletedUser

im not at home and i dont have that psd with me., ill be away for mare than a week man.

EDIT: Just for you Rocker, i got my brother to mail me the psd and i did what you told me to:

4170858273_ba253e3eb4_o.png

HAPPY?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

im not at home and i dont have that psd with me., ill be away for mare than a week man.

EDIT: Just for you Rocker, i got my brother to mail me the psd and i did what you told me to:

HAPPY?

To be honest, I thought the original one was better. The lighting looked more natural, like the dude was actually interacting with the effects around him. When you take the lighting away, it looks... well, it looks like a shoop.

Repinski

HAPPY?

well now if you look at his hand it no longer looks natural, it is in a very awkward position and on his wrist where the watch is, there is a chunk missing out of it.

DeletedUser

well now if you look at his hand it no longer looks natural, it is in a very awkward position and on his wrist where the watch is, there is a chunk missing out of it.

its not actually missing, the stock is like that...the colour of the watch coincides with the background colour...

DeletedUser

k, ill try to fix it tonight...mayby some more adjustments are needed...sharpen etc.

DeletedUser

You ruined his right arm on the second version it seems. I'm not talking about how it looks like a chunk has been taken out of his wrist, but all the way down his forearm it just looks all rough and bumpy.

Repinski

You ruined his right arm on the second version it seems. I'm not talking about how it looks like a chunk has been taken out of his wrist, but all the way down his forearm it just looks all rough and bumpy.

Yea I noticed that to but I figured I would address only 1 or 2 things and let someone else point that out.

graphicsown

Rocker, nice offer there, I might enter although, as I am new to these forums, I might just see what the competition is like around here before I unleash my skillz :icon_wink::lol:

So far, like the work of:

jksrulz - V cool :icon_cool:
Tails. - Absolutely immense! This is a wicked signature, I hope it wins! :icon_biggrin:
Blaziken - Background is a bit too green otherwise it's quite cool :)

Anyways, keep up the good work people :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Rocker, nice offer there, I might enter although, as I am new to these forums, I might just see what the competition is like around here before I unleash my skillz :icon_wink::lol:

So far, like the work of:

jksrulz - V cool :icon_cool:
Tails. - Absolutely immense! This is a wicked signature, I hope it wins! :icon_biggrin:
Blaziken - Background is a bit too green otherwise it's quite cool :)

Anyways, keep up the good work people :icon_wink:

:) thank you very much :)

DeletedUser63403

HAPPY?
Yes better.... lighten the left hand.(his left)

DeletedUser

Now I'm afraid the left hand's lightening looks unnatural. You need to lighten that shadow on the sleeve directly adjacent to it to fix that. It may still look slightly unnatural even with that, though.