This thread is about propaganda

DeletedUser

Im tired of reading topics of how TW is evil, how [L] betrayed TW or how TW is a lier tribe. I personally think that you should stop your posts for a while and think this is a war game, alliances come and go as the tribes and players do, if you still posting these things you just make yourselfs more stupid each post. As a lot of people said and i posted above this is a war game and you should stop talking or focus in the past and look at the present. The war between you two isnt over yet and you talk as a thing that happened a long ago, so please before you post anything think.

DeletedUser

He won't get a warning, you're trolling, and your comments are just asking for abuse.

And in regards to your comments about Phrozen, do you think before you talk?

He wasnt spamming, he was discussing the topic at hand. You're the one jumping in here, with your random whinings and interjections, and spamming.

You've said you'd stop posting, now please

now ONTOPIC: Yeah, Phrozen, those accusations have been shown to Dar the Dark about 100 times, and he just avoids the issue and whines some more. Some people can't respond intelligently to PROOF.

your in VP. What do you care about TW?
I care about TW since they are my enemy and ally. Why do you care?

DeletedUser

Why would I deserve a warning? Perhaps it was harsh, but its not untrue. You are utterly senseless and irrational, and have even admitted to being young enough that your mental age prevents you from contributing intelligently to the discussion.

Exactly how is my post spam when yours is not? You rebutted my time argument by quoting it and pledging your support to dar. You didn't even say anything relevant to the post which you had quoted which makes YOU the spammer.

I neber said that my post is not Spamm. And i also never said that you deserve a warning.

DeletedUser68

hmmm... still spamming aren't you, you never learn:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Why do you still troll every thread about TW Alex if you only play world 3?

DeletedUser

VP is an ally of TW. I don't know why you would be considered our enemy or our ally considering it states in the profile for your 116 point village that you only play W3.

DeletedUser

VP is an ally of TW. I don't know why you would be considered our enemy or our ally considering it states in the profile for your 116 point village that you only play W3.

116 point? where did you find that village?

I dont really care about who is allied with TW. VP had declared war upon me because of one einhander that was spamming the forums. A good guy but a real rules breaker.

DeletedUser

Wait wait wait, I have been keeping up with this thread till know...
VP declared war upon you because einhander spammed the forums...?

DeletedUser2816

Enemy and ally? you are a fool. And check your facts, I WAS in ZP, but I'm not anymore. Someday, you'll figure it out.

DeletedUser

Phrozen said:
We did beat dar. The only thing he still does is make a fool of himself on these forums. I guess you could be his idiot sidekick considering you're perfectly qualified for the position.

@-Admins, i think he should get a warning.

@- pro..zen. Thanx, your perfdectly qualified for spammer and stup*D posts

I neber said that my post is not Spamm. And i also never said that you deserve a warning.

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser2816

I actually know for a fact that no one likes you in VP. But nonetheless, you were talking about TW being your ally and enemy. not VP. And as false said, if i was in VP, yes TW would be my ally, so i could care. But I'm not in VP, nor was I. I'm not even in ZP anymore.

Also, the post above me is A+

DeletedUser

I actually know for a fact that no one likes you in VP. But nonetheless, you were talking about TW being your ally and enemy. not VP. And as false said, if i was in VP, yes TW would be my ally, so i could care. But I'm not in VP, nor was I. I'm not even in ZP anymore.

Also, the post above me is A+

ye.. looks like i did a windout...lmao. Fine, but why do you care if i post or anything?

And yes, i have friends in TW also.

DeletedUser2816

I/We care because you spam without saying anything relevant. The last topic you created tried to get TW to wage war on my old tribe, and you didnt check the facts. Now you just whine and troll. I would also love to hear even one person who likes you in TW, or VP.

DeletedUser

I/We care because you spam without saying anything relevant. The last topic you created tried to get TW to wage war on my old tribe, and you didnt check the facts. Now you just whine and troll. I would also love to hear even one person who likes you in TW, or VP.

do you think that person will be able to tell that infront of public?
i think he would be psychologically ashamed infront of everyone.