Madlax.

DeletedUser69648

Why has she left her tribe? She is no longer in DSL?

DeletedUser5710

Why do you care?

I'm fighting DSL, in a very slow motion i must recognize, but I really do not care who joins or leaves DSL. Well it seems that w29 needs its Kennedy family members.

DeletedUser79621

she has her reasons, if she wants you to know them she'll let you know, END OF! :)

DeletedUser25046

Why do you care?

I'm fighting DSL, in a very slow motion i must recognize, but I really do not care who joins or leaves DSL. Well it seems that w29 needs its Kennedy family members.

Well your just dumb. World politics is all about that very crucial part. If nobody kept track of who was in DSL they could simply all move to another tribe and catch you off gaurd its a good thing you are the only one like you in the tribe or your tribe would fail misserably and very quickly.

(i may be too harsh here but i don't think so)

Now to OP dk but I know that the best way to find out is too ask someone who knows which may be why I'll find out and you won't. I also don't draw attention to myself by making a topic i'm 99% sure I'll get flamed for.
For future refference go straight to the source a lot of people are freindly in W29 if you drop them a mail they'll typically respond back and not be all aragant about it and for those that are just move on!

DeletedUser5710

Well your just dumb. World politics is all about that very crucial part. If nobody kept track of who was in DSL they could simply all move to another tribe and catch you off gaurd its a good thing you are the only one like you in the tribe or your tribe would fail misserably and very quickly.

Dumb is one of the nicest things I've been called in this forum. And yes TLA is very lucky I'm the only "dumb" in the tribe. I real cannot understand why they do not kick me off and noble my villages.

DeletedUser79621

i'll call you something meaner if you like :icon_wink: get you used to the old ways of W29 :lol:

but tbh in part i agree with your statement, why does and why should topkilla care... her leaving DSL doesn't affect him anymore than me leaving DSL.

and timjons... i'm sure pigou does pay attention to who goes in and out of DSL just not as intensely as others. for instance the other DSL members :)

DeletedUser

or maybe she's hoping to join cubs over in GRIND!?

DSL's duchess (well, ex-duchess as of this second) wants to join my tribe :O I really do want to know why I never know of my tribal affairs before people from other tribes do :(

DeletedUser25046

Dumb is one of the nicest things I've been called in this forum. And yes TLA is very lucky I'm the only "dumb" in the tribe. I real cannot understand why they do not kick me off and noble my villages.

well perhaps the reason isn't near as optomistic as you'd like to believe! perhpas its just they don't have the time to deal with it right now? or perhaps it's not a matter of you being in the tribe but they won't let you get any real power because that would be dissaterous? there are many reasons why they may not and 50% are not because of how good you may be!

@cubs it might just be because you never asked?

@Kristofuski i'm sure DSL pays great attention to who comes in and out but as you may know i'm possitive many in TLA are closely monitering that as well.

DeletedUser62494

@Kristofuski i'm sure DSL pays great attention to who comes in and out but as you may know i'm possitive many in TLA are closely monitering that as well.

You wanna know the truth....No one in TLA really cares. And we arent really watching because odds are we will never know why she left nor does it affect us. We are still warring DSL and they still fight us. Madlax will do as she pleases and TLA will continue its war regardless of what she does. So pigou was right, we dont really care.

DeletedUser25046

really because you guys are telling me too different stories? from what i hear from TLA (unless TLA is a bunch of liars that can't make up their minds) TLA is keeping track of everyone who leaves not so they can end the war but so that after the war is over or in a slow part they can take out all those who left or so i'm told by TLA's members with the exception of you two.

DeletedUser5710

well perhaps the reason isn't near as optomistic as you'd like to believe!

Real? Strange as I wouldn't like to believe in anything! And by the way this game is a lot more interesting when one chooses to play it in the server.

Have a nice Christmas and an Happy new year.

DeletedUser62494

and just what are you implying?

Seeing as I am a baron in TLA I am pretty sure I know what TLA's leadership is keeping track of buddy. But its ok. Once again it doesnt matter to us. DSL is the enemy anyone who is in DSL is our enemy and anyone who is in the way to them is the enemy as well. So quite frankly seeing as madlax doesnt make up a huge front against TLA she isnt exactly who we worry about right now.

DeletedUser69648

really because you guys are telling me too different stories? From what i hear from tla (unless tla is a bunch of liars that can't make up their minds) tla is keeping track of everyone who leaves not so they can end the war but so that after the war is over or in a slow part they can take out all those who left or so i'm told by tla's members with the exception of you two.

+1

DeletedUser71270

This is rather funny. When I left, noone bothered to make a thread to ask why.

For the record, it's my fault and my vils are up for grabs. I won't be defending :)

Will I or won't I, so many decisions >.< I think I will, or maybe not. :)

DeletedUser79621

that's a rather confusing post... thanks :)

my brain now hurts because of you.

but i still wuvs ya :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser5710

really because you guys are telling me too different stories? from what i hear from TLA (unless TLA is a bunch of liars that can't make up their minds) TLA is keeping track of everyone who leaves not so they can end the war but so that after the war is over or in a slow part they can take out all those who left or so i'm told by TLA's members with the exception of you two.

AS this is Christmas I will not just laugh.

So there are TLA players that talk to you? Now I know why there are TLA players too busy to send nukes at the enemy ...

p.s.

For the record we do not need to keep track as I've download, for stats, the server players file so everything is stored in a folder of my computer.

Last edited by a moderator: