FREE Tribe

wyatt earp63

I have to say that in all my days I have seen very few tribes that work as well together as Free does. They will dominate this world in a mater of short time.

Their leadership has the ability to make things happen like I've never seen before. Twisting words to suit their purpose in such a way that its believable. (not a bad thing).

If you are near them or under attack from them you might as well push restart now.

I know I"ve been a pain in the rear on these ex forums but you guys truly do have my respect. Keep up the terror and let it rain down on your enemy.

RED BROODER

Ru a freelancer for Free tribe???? Evry tribe feels the same way untill they meet their opponents...........(sly)Silver tongue will not take you far.

DeletedUser

Wow thats a twist. Sweet words from Wyatt, am I dreaming?

Id like to remind people that you can't restart unless you have exactly one village. However, message Jesse if you wish to restart. Hes in charge of our relocation services.

DeletedUser

hahaha...lies! I guess they will fail...
the tribe that will most likely survive will be FearUs and *SOG*...

DeletedUser

Wow Tire, good to see you again. How are you doing?

But I dont agree, its a tribe that will most likely make it to the endgame :)

DeletedUser

Wow Tire, good to see you again. How are you doing?

But I dont agree, its a tribe that will most likely make it to the endgame :)
oh sorry though I don't know what's the current situation of FearUs...

nickthegreat217

Nah, I meant wyatt's attitude towards FREE, A few days ago he was insulting them, Now praising them.. Somethings fishy.

DeletedUser

btw where did this free came from?
my last view of the ranking was just last 2 month and they were already there?
what about a war w/ FearUs and FREE I guess that would be good...:)

DeletedUser

btw where did this free came from?
my last view of the ranking was just last 2 month and they were already there?
what about a war w/ FearUs and FREE I guess that would be good...:)

Well.. METAL+IRON merged with the DR family. Most METAL members didnt agree, IRON tolerated it.

Then there was tension between HOPE and METAL. I knew better, but of course I wasnt believed. So I joined HOPE to settle down things. Taking care of the relation between HOPE and METAL (By passing on inactives in METALs Ks from HOPEs forum). So DR labled me as a defector. Bit later METAL split off from the family and joined the HOPE family.

So then the HOPE family consisted of HOME (huns of the metallic empire), HOPE and SOPE. Then later SOG was added, because HOPE wanted to war HELL and SOG had a frontline; Didnt work out.

Eventually FREE split off from the HOPE family and now the HOPE family is gone and all ex members have found a new tribe: WhoNxt, FREE, PANe or HUNS.

In a nutshell.

DeletedUser

wow..that's fast...:)
and we now have a new mod in the forums...

DeletedUser

well i can tell u this i take that as a compliment more than i would from any other poster because he does have issues with us but in the end he can give us respect, thats a man! thanks wyatt

wyatt earp63

Rob you are 100% correct about when you said I have issues with Free but from what I've heard about your tribe it runs like a well oiled machine and that in itself deserves the utmost respect. Other tribes should learn from this and in time some will. When that day comes perhaps then you guys will have some competition. lol.

Until then all eyes are on you guys I'm sure.

For those of you who think I'm part of Free please don't diss me like that. lol. I'm not in anyway shape or form part of them. I'm not saying jump in and join them I'm saying stand up and take notice. other tribes talk a good talk on these external's but only Free has been talking the talk and walking the walk.

Keep letting them grow and you'll have to meet them yourselves one day.

Last edited:

jesseiam2

Wyatt,

I give credit where it is due. I appreciate the respect shown. To clarify to those reading, Wyatt is in no way part of FREE, or any other tribe on W31 for that matter. I am not entirely sure why he has been so critical of FREE or what his past issues are with us.

For our next act....JUST WATCH AS SEE!!!! We won't even charge you for it, it's FREE!

DeletedUser

No pressue on the next op then :icon_eek: But I might make it good :icon_razz: