Top 20 Player Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

lmao @ how clueless you are... he was my college roommate. :lol:

again, get back on topic... what does W42 have to do with W19 accounts we played over a year ago that don't exist anymore? Stop spamming this board and this thread.

The gigs up noob.

It was first obvious when you both used "..." to separate important parts of your message. You use the same unpunctual method.

You both also started your posts with my name "Social", however small these hints may be, it doesn't take long for some one to figure it out and further investigate.

kindOfABigDeal On World 19 Forums said:
Not sure what happened to my post last night under EvrClrx311... so I'll just remake this one, needed to create a new account under the one I'm using on this world anyways.

What does this have to do with world 19? Every thing. I was on world 19 as well you should know.

DeletedUser

lmao @ how clueless you are... he was my college roommate. :lol:

again, get back on topic... what does W42 have to do with W19 accounts we played over a year ago that don't exist anymore? Stop spamming this board and this thread.

ha, how ruined are these 3? They are out reading boards and researching our accounts from a year or two ago. This just made my day :icon_surprised:

This thread has become epic... I'm book marking it. Make sure to quote them. :lol:

DeletedUser

Ok ladies, whatever makes your day better to wake up to. :icon_rolleyes:

Might I refer you and your split personality back to this quote:

Social, you've been reported to TW and the moderators for spam... stop harassing the professionals in this game with your nonsense. Boards would be a better place without idiots like you filling the boards with this babbling. Everyone here is laughing at you... not with you.

Back on topic now.

DeletedUser

You do not know how much about this game I know, you do not know my previous alias' nor have you ever actually asked me a Tribalwar related question.

If you're going to resort to idiocy as well as derailing the thread, then continue. You've both been reported. :)

DeletedUser

You do not know how much about this game I know, you do not know my previous alias' nor have you ever actually asked me a Tribalwar related question.

If you're going to resort to idiocy as well as derailing the thread, then continue. You've both been reported. :)

ok lets start with a simple one... setting aside our differences, do you honestly think anyone in the top 20 (or even 100) of a world could be considered a noob in the strict sense? Also what is your ultimate judge of good game play in this game? Personal stats, tribe readiness (ability to help those you're aligned with), points, etc... how do you go about judging people on those stats (or whatever stats you feel are important) if they are not someone you interact with in the game? (again, nothing to do with you, KoABD and me, just a general question)

DeletedUser

Get back on-topic, and talk about what the Threads actually about, before it gets locked. 'Nuff said.

DeletedUser

Sneezy Dwarf - Tedeni and MrBigChief are both great players and they have joined together ina tour de force to make the number one points and ODA player. Fast and steady growth with good nobling. 5 nobles so far today catching up for lost time during the attack break. Also in a great tribe so i can only expect to see him stay top 5 for a long time.

hlsp - Also known as ghosttoy, a huge player from world 11. Noblings consist of a mix of +7k and around 3.5K presumably while rebuilding troops or based on location. Low ODA for a player in his position so he is must be using his troops extremely effectively paired with going after the weaker players leading to there always being tropps to farm and take new villages with. A delicate balance that he seems to have down to an art.

His tribe is Bio! which has gone through a few leadership changes but still has the solid core of great players and plenty of leaders ready to step up when called upon. I like them so i will be watching them very closely to see how they plan to expand.

the Facilitat0r - Seems to have a few players who dislike him. But i must admit that i have a great respect for him. He is highly skilled and very clever with the way he deals with plaers in his area. He spends a few thousand res to noble a village rather than taking it by force which allows him to lose no troops, he gets to farm more, spend far less resources on rebuilding troops and move onto the next target quickly. I could only hope to have a bit of his skill and patience that he shows on a regular basis.

DrJivago - Anotther Bio! player who always comes across with a great Pnp presence. Apart from the very first noble the rest of the villages have been of a high standard improving with time as to be expected with players villages constantly growing and the less active slowly getting to the 6-7K range. Top 20 for ODA shows the aggression and i'm not sure if he made King Edward I quit or he just went barb on his own but he got a lot of nice villages out of that. I definitely think he will stick around the top 20.

Imagine That - My tribe mate. 2 great players, very active and smart. They are definitely a forced to be reckoned with and i am glad they are on my side. Highly aggressive i can only imagine they will stay in the top 10 in player and ODa rankings.

River fights for Glory - The Baron of Manic, a tribe who has come under serious scruteny lately over their diplomacy, but from my point of view it has been working extremely well for them. They seem to be going from strength to strength recruiting a lot of players, the majority of which may be under an expected standard but Manic seem willing to teach them and if they do not improve they can always noble them out. What chance does that player have then.

They will undoubtedly keep growing at a quick rate and internal nobles will grow in the coming weeks which will boost a lot of the members growth.

River as a player has a few barbs and internals under his belt already. Good overall OD, aggressive and can defend too. I epect him to be in the top 20 or close to it for a while, unless something major happens that is completely unexpected.

tnight - A fantastic player, who never ceases to amaze me. Exceptionally observant, always comunicating with his tribe over good targets in their area. Always there when called upon. I can't see him leaving the top 40 for a while unless he quits.

Will update the others when i get the time

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26129

1, river is duke not baron... dont believe his word, he loves to say different....

2, hes not a diplomat, and not evne allowed near the diplomacy page

3, hes noob.

DeletedUser

Shoot me, I've only analyzed one player. Aww shucks! Seems like someone has to give a history of him, a bit of it anyways.

HuliganCC
- Leader of the best tribe I have ever been in. The tribe conducted itself in such a way where you wanted to participate, everyone was proud to be in the tribe; there was no arrogance, no self-glory, everything was done for the tribe and for each other as a team. How he got things to work like this, I have my ideas but I'll never know for sure. He established a home for some of the best players I've seen play. For a single person to have such a huge impact on so many players is amazing, I cannot put all he has done into words.

He's always taken the high road, from what I've been able to gather through what must now be reaching two years. I've never spoken to him much, and he doesn't post on the pnp as much as others. For that, he's probably going to remain a mystery to many of you and I'm sure he's perfectly fine with it.

Anyways, about his game play now. I don't know if he's taken a leadership role again, I would assume he hasn't. Playing in the shoes of a normal player will suit him much better, I believe. He has his time to devote to his playing skills rather than leading a bunch of noobs to bright futures :p. Aggressive, smart, and knows how to play the game. If he decides to stay around, I can guarantee he'll be a force until the very end.

<3 HuliganCC & Skibo & Emaad Hasan

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Shoot me, I've only analyzed one player. Aww shucks! Seems like someone has to give a history of him, a bit of it anyways.

HuliganCC
- Leader of the best tribe I have ever been in. The tribe conducted itself in such a way where you wanted to participate, everyone was proud to be in the tribe; there was no arrogance, no self-glory, everything was done for the tribe and for each other as a team. How he got things to work like this, I have my ideas but I'll never know for sure. He established a home for some of the best players I've seen play. For a single person to have such a huge impact on so many players is amazing, I cannot put all he has done into words.

He's always taken the high road, from what I've been able to gather through what must now be reaching two years. I've never spoken to him much, and he doesn't post on the pnp as much as others. For that, he's probably going to remain a mystery to many of you and I'm sure he's perfectly fine with it.

Anyways, about his game play now. I don't know if he's taken a leadership role again, I would assume he hasn't. Playing in the shoes of a normal player will suit him much better, I believe. He has his time to devote to his playing skills rather than leading a bunch of noobs to bright futures :p. Aggressive, smart, and knows how to play the game. If he decides to stay around, I can guarantee he'll be a force until the very end.

<3 HuliganCC & Skibo & Emaad Hasan

Somebody luvs me! Thanks for the compliments. I didn't know any of that about myself. I am just a noob trying to learn how to play the game.

The Great 1One1

2 hlsp - rofl at your OD, only here because of area, we'll make a change on that.

It's funny how people look at someone's low OD and automatically assume he/she is a bad player. If hlsp ODA whored, would that make him a good player?

Your point suggest he is a barb nobler. If your point doesn't suggest that, then please explain why you "rofl" at his OD.

DeletedUser

Its not Ghostys fault that all his targets dodge his attacks.
He likes to use his troops wisely, which by doing so allows him to be a more productive player.
Just because ( as Tgo said) he doesn't Oda whore, doesn't mean he isn't a good player.

Status
Not open for further replies.