Classic Werewolves: Ghoststories

DeletedUser

I dunno, Xinryr has been bandwagonning from the beginning.

I can't help but to be more suspicious about that than these other theories, like ICECO being einstein.

Xinryr (Bandwagon that, you!)

Sure there's no Hs or Ms, but I don't even know what that hint means anyway. Ms could all be masons.

Cattypoos

argh I can't decide who to vote for :( really want to abstain but I'm scared SM will lynch me instead then: (

don't really wanna bandwagon just for the sake of it :s

xinryr

I dunno, Xinryr has been bandwagonning from the beginning.

I can't help but to be more suspicious about that than these other theories, like ICECO being einstein.

Xinryr (Bandwagon that, you!)

Sure there's no Hs or Ms, but I don't even know what that hint means anyway. Ms could all be masons.

Everyone's been bandwagoning, that's enough evidence to lynch anyone :icon_neutral: (ie. none at all)

DeletedUser

xynrir

Seriously, that's a very silly reason to vote for micmasterr. :3

DeletedUser

Ok, after reviewing the member list, I have decided to vote for Technology. The first guy was skinned...Technology has no skin. Perhaps he hates that and wants everyone else to be the same way?

I was trying to respond to this yesterday but the forums kept going down. Just like in the other game I played with you, you are making votes based on absolutely ridiculous theories. Once again, this leads me to suspect that you're a werewolf. However, based on my past experience of playing the game with you and knowing that you are truly moronic when it comes to voting, I have my doubts that you're smart enough to get me lynched like this.

I don't think Shadow is going to base his clues off of our avatars- what if I changed my avatar? His clues are obviously more cryptic than those of TJ, but I don't think he would go as far as to make us check everyone's avatar. Plus, do you really think my character is a robot walking around in the village?

I don't know who I'm going to vote for yet- no one has really brought up any good evidence. I'll try to look through the clues with the letters and the 7 suspects and post what I find. I hope everyone else does this, too.

DeletedUser

Ok, well the people mentioned in day 1-

Everything seems clear now, at least to Technology, TjDarkness, h0llygh0st, blurk and qetelowrylit.

The only one of these people who have a name starting with 'm' or 'h' is, of course, h0llygh0st. Time for me to read over h0lly's 100000000 posts in this thread :icon_cry: I have a feeling that he is the 'h' that the guys are talking about- the only question is whether he is good or evil. I'm guessing that one of the letters is a mason/seer/fool and the other is a werewolf/devil

xinryr

I'm retracting my vote for MicmasterR until I see what technology comes up with.

DeletedUser

The results are in and I've come up with.... absolutely nothing.

Well, maybe a little something, but nothing even close to concrete. H0lly seems to try to disprove every theory and put doubt into our minds about everything. While I feel that is sort of obvious that Shadow is implying that one letter is good and the other is bad, h0lly opens the possibility that both are good/bad. He also ends a lot of posts with "..." and that pisses me off :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I think ShadowMorph needs to clarify his hints a little better. I'm beginning to think he just wants us to lynch everyone we suspect until we get a wolf, then lynch that pattern until we kill all the civilians. He's working against us!

ShadowMorph

Technology, even you're grabbing at straws at this point, it looks like you're even doing it just to get votes away from you.

Oh, don't lynch me, that's a horrible reason. We should do... Something... Else! I got nothin. Just don't lynch me, bro

Though I do have to laugh about Xinryr panicking again, and my vote stands.

DeletedUser

HiyoGZ;4654739Technology said:
Obviously I'm trying to get votes away from me! You guys are lynching an innocent (me) for a stupid reason and I'm trying to gather evidence on anyone who is a better suspect. Which in reality is pretty much everybody based on the stupidity of the evidence presented against me :icon_biggrin: