Classic Werewolves: Ghoststories

xinryr

I think ShadowMorph needs to clarify his hints a little better. I'm beginning to think he just wants us to lynch everyone we suspect until we get a wolf, then lynch that pattern until we kill all the civilians. He's working against us!

ShadowMorph

Technology, even you're grabbing at straws at this point, it looks like you're even doing it just to get votes away from you.

Though I do have to laugh about Xinryr panicking again, and my vote stands.

Who were you quoting there? o_O And I didn't know it sounded panicked to say you are basing the evidence for lynching me off of the same thing everyone-yes that includes you-does =\

DeletedUser

Who were you quoting there? o_O And I didn't know it sounded panicked to say you are basing the evidence for lynching me off of the same thing everyone-yes that includes you-does =\

He didn't quote anybody perse(sp?).

xinryr

To try and use the fact that someone is defending themselves after being proposed for lynching is a laughable piece of evidence (at best) =\

Unless HiyoGZ comes up with a real reason to lynch someone (me, even, though I can honestly say I'm a villager =\) I'll be voting for him (unless someone comes up with more solid evidence to lynch someone else). Not because he voted for me, but because he is being counterproductive in my opinion.

DeletedUser

To try and use the fact that someone is defending themselves after being proposed for lynching is a laughable piece of evidence (at best) =\

The day has finally come when someone playing these games has realized this! Now I can die in peace :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Obviously I'm trying to get votes away from me! You guys are lynching an innocent (me) for a stupid reason and I'm trying to gather evidence on anyone who is a better suspect. Which in reality is pretty much everybody based on the stupidity of the evidence presented against me :icon_biggrin:

I'm just saying, it's pretty silly, I guess, that that's all that everyone is doing.

We've got to put our heads together, find out who is actually evil and who is just... Scared?

After re-reading this message I saw Xinryr's and now I just feel silly.

(Though, Xinryr, you're just following Ristow now. Seriously...)

DeletedUser

Wait, I didn't see this yet, what did I do?

xinryr

I'm just saying, it's pretty silly, I guess, that that's all that everyone is doing.

We've got to put our heads together, find out who is actually evil and who is just... Scared?

I agree, but all you did was randomly guess someone because they voted with the bandwagon o_O You haven't offered insight on the riddle the group's been working on, instead you left off from that to accuse random people of being wolves.

If you offer something to the discussion I'd be happy to consider your input, if not then this was an unneeded distraction =\

xinryr

Wait, I didn't see this yet, what did I do?

Talking about this post where I "panicked" and tech was defending himself (which somehow makes him a wolf). The main thing was there was a random quote in the middle o_O

DeletedUser

I agree, but all you did was randomly guess someone because they voted with the bandwagon o_O You haven't offered insight on the riddle the group's been working on, instead you left off from that to accuse random people of being wolves.

If you offer something to the discussion I'd be happy to consider your input, if not then this was an unneeded distraction =\

Oh, I get your point.

I'm voting for you because it just seems shady the way you do it. You keep changing your mind every time someone posts. I dunno, it just seems the most logical as of yet. :icon_redface:

Now I'm saying it.

xinryr

Oh, I get your point.

I'm voting for you because it just seems shady the way you do it. You keep changing your mind every time someone posts. I dunno, it just seems the most logical as of yet. :icon_redface:

Now I'm saying it.

Yeah, I'm not gonna conjure some sort of "it was all a ploy to make the werewolves come out" or something, I changed my vote whimsically and it was stupid. Which is why my vote stands as undecided for now.

When does the day end?

DeletedUser

He was saying how Tech sounded.

Right. But as I said, now I just feel silly. So shining the spotlight on people just makes them all do the same thing, I guess. :icon_confused:

We need to figure out something better. :icon_neutral:

xinryr

The sun is slowly working it's way over the town square, shining over the hangman's tree.
It's a dead tree, hasn't grown a leaf for years. But now, there's something on it.
On the topmost branch, there's a dark red leaf. Almost the color of blood.

The wind is howling, a chill comes from the direction of Mount Harmless.
A flock of black birds land on the tree, crows.

What do you think of all their talk and thoughts?

Not really very convincing. I'd say they're either blind and stupid, or just good actors. Or both.

Both would be the best guess. *laughs*

Just thinking it through, I managed to name 7 possible threats or helps for them.

7? How do you get seven out of those two letters they keep repeating?

Well, it all depends on how you read the hints.

Ah, well. I've got to say.. That's a nasty hint that might end up bloody.

Might? It will. That's kindof the point here. Everything turns bloody at some point.

Didn't notice this before. Shadow grouped them all together, unless he did that to trick us.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I'm not gonna conjure some sort of "it was all a ploy to make the werewolves come out" or something, I changed my vote whimsically and it was stupid. Which is why my vote stands as undecided for now.

When does the day end?

Hrm, you've got your midday story.
As for when the day ends, the day after tomorrow, or tomorrow if everyone gets their votes in before that.

AND NO ABSTAINING, damnit.

^This

Also it would be awesome if turned this into a battle royal, by pointing fingers at everyone.

meeeeeeeeeee

Cupcake
Reaction score
Hate to throw a spanner in the works but im having suspicions abut manu as well, his name begins with a 'M' and the other thing was that his sword thing looks like a coat hanger, the coat hanger that was used to kill kdeb,
im not saying that he's a wolf or anything, im just saying there's a link there...

DeletedUser

Finding some evidence against Blurk now...

First, Blurk was one of the 5 people mentioned in the first lynching story (Technology, TjDarkness, h0llygh0st, blurk and qetelowrylit.) I'd say that at least one of these people likely is a wolf, possibly more.

Next, he starts the original bandwagon against abhijith45, which gets this response from Grax (or Shadow, idk which one, but that's irrelevant)

*laughs* "True that. And what in the name of our celestial innkeeper are they doing, forming a bandwagon against abhijith45? Seems like one of the stupidest things ever."

This next piece of evidence is a little "out there", but hey, it's evidence nonetheless :icon_biggrin: Blurk said this in this thread before the game started (offtopic to the game itself, but Shadow may be basing clues based off of what we said)

i know ^^
cooking is fun btw.
though the chicken was abit black :/

The hangman also mumbled something about chickens. As someone mentioned before, wolves eat chickens :icon_razz:

Finally, he was the second one to vote for me based off of a pretty ridiculous theory, pretty much starting off another burst of votes.

Based on all of this, I'm going to vote for blurk unless someone finds someone better

DeletedUser13939

I was trying to respond to this yesterday but the forums kept going down. Just like in the other game I played with you, you are making votes based on absolutely ridiculous theories. Once again, this leads me to suspect that you're a werewolf. However, based on my past experience of playing the game with you and knowing that you are truly moronic when it comes to voting, I have my doubts that you're smart enough to get me lynched like this.

I don't think Shadow is going to base his clues off of our avatars- what if I changed my avatar? His clues are obviously more cryptic than those of TJ, but I don't think he would go as far as to make us check everyone's avatar. Plus, do you really think my character is a robot walking around in the village?

I don't know who I'm going to vote for yet- no one has really brought up any good evidence. I'll try to look through the clues with the letters and the 7 suspects and post what I find. I hope everyone else does this, too.

Is my theory anywhere as bad as the chicken theory that was starting to come up when I voted for you? I didn't think so.

I'm telling you guys, SM is purposely throwing us against each other. >:|

DeletedUser13939

Finding some evidence against Blurk now...

First, Blurk was one of the 5 people mentioned in the first lynching story (Technology, TjDarkness, h0llygh0st, blurk and qetelowrylit.) I'd say that at least one of these people likely is a wolf, possibly more.

Next, he starts the original bandwagon against abhijith45, which gets this response from Grax (or Shadow, idk which one, but that's irrelevant)

This next piece of evidence is a little "out there", but hey, it's evidence nonetheless :icon_biggrin: Blurk said this in this thread before the game started (offtopic to the game itself, but Shadow may be basing clues based off of what we said)

The hangman also mumbled something about chickens. As someone mentioned before, wolves eat chickens :icon_razz:

Finally, he was the second one to vote for me based off of a pretty ridiculous theory, pretty much starting off another burst of votes.

Based on all of this, I'm going to vote for blurk unless someone finds someone better

I can't believe I'm saying this, but you actually make sense. O.O

*changes vote to Blurk*

DeletedUser

Is my theory anywhere as bad as the chicken theory that was starting to come up when I voted for you? I didn't think so.

I'm telling you guys, SM is purposely throwing us against each other. >:|

They were both equally bad. I actually like the idea of the mumbling about chickens being a clue, but I think people were taking it in the wrong direction.

I'll restate this- if I have no skin, then how the hell am I alive in this town? My avatar is a robot, but not my character living in this town.

Agreed on the part about him throwing us against each other :icon_biggrin: It's inevitable, though.