KOWR & KOBR...paranoid, or idiotic?

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Yah, i told you! He left! we didnt kick hum duh?

once again you are proved wrong, oh and mrchooks you still there?i have to ask you, is it fun being in a 1 man tribe?:p

To be honest i feel bad for you;D

aurora nyte

Look through my posts Mr. Right, I never said he was kicked :p

aurora nyte

I assumed he was kicked until jposada66 contacted me and showed me he left, then I messaged a few KOWR players including him and got to the conclusion someone told him to leave :p

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
He forwarded me a message of a member in your tribe telling him to leave and eventually restart.

Let me check if I still have the message, you know its true ;)

really?

And when i say mrchooks i am talking about someone else:p:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Yah, i told you! He left! we didnt kick hum duh?

once again you are proved wrong, oh and mrchooks you still there?i have to ask you, is it fun being in a 1 man tribe?:p

To be honest i feel bad for you;D

Nope, i dont mind it.
but will soon probably be in a new tribe anyway.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
mr chooks=noob

thats why u dont realize hehe

he is unforgotten ;) not remembered...thats why he is in a 1 man tribe.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
we'll in that case, can i have some? :p

Dont try to make yourself sound experienced plz, i almost died from laughing so hard last time you said you were more experienced then me;P

DeletedUser49935

Mr Chooks is a noob with bad attitude. Unsuitable for any tribe.

DeletedUser49935

1. i do know you. you were in the same tribe as me and you are a noob (no matter how much you try to prove otherwise)

2. Its not exactly an alias. Just my account name from world 6.

3. Raging Nova here ;) NOOB

DeletedUser

well some guy from this tribe scouted me, so i scouted back and then attacked which he dodged. he retaliated, but his attacks fell within the attack break. :p

anyway i have 3 of them sending me annoying messages, and calling me a nub! i also think them "3" are just one, since their styles of posting are very similiar, but i don't have enough proof to send in a ticket. :-|

DeletedUser

mr chooks is just mad cause i planted a spy inside his old tribe Skulls, and we got them to disband hahahaha. and yes he is very inexperienced