Classic Werewolves: Ghoststories

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
The results are in and I've come up with.... absolutely nothing.

Well, maybe a little something, but nothing even close to concrete. H0lly seems to try to disprove every theory and put doubt into our minds about everything. While I feel that is sort of obvious that Shadow is implying that one letter is good and the other is bad, h0lly opens the possibility that both are good/bad. He also ends a lot of posts with "..." and that pisses me off :icon_biggrin:

Maybe I'm just good at this game 0o
Maybe I shoudlnt spot while being intoxicated either >_>

Yeah... I have to vote but I dont wanan... Well I always did disliek Xinrryr name so yeah... Xinrryr

DeletedUser

Holly you know you're not allowed to post while drunk. Go to bed and come back when you're sober.

DeletedUser

HEY! Look! They've started catching on to our hints, in a way.

OUR hints? Hah. Your hints, maybe. But who's side are you on anyways? Go figure..

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
So the blue voice is the good one and the orange one is the bad one?
Than its easy to deduce who m and h are. Well their roles not their person.

DeletedUser

Does anyone still know who's being voted on?

anyway, techno makes sense, so blurk

blurk

Finding some evidence against Blurk now...

First, Blurk was one of the 5 people mentioned in the first lynching story (Technology, TjDarkness, h0llygh0st, blurk and qetelowrylit.) I'd say that at least one of these people likely is a wolf, possibly more.

Next, he starts the original bandwagon against abhijith45, which gets this response from Grax (or Shadow, idk which one, but that's irrelevant)

This next piece of evidence is a little "out there", but hey, it's evidence nonetheless :icon_biggrin: Blurk said this in this thread before the game started (offtopic to the game itself, but Shadow may be basing clues based off of what we said)

The hangman also mumbled something about chickens. As someone mentioned before, wolves eat chickens :icon_razz:

Finally, he was the second one to vote for me based off of a pretty ridiculous theory, pretty much starting off another burst of votes.

Based on all of this, I'm going to vote for blurk unless someone finds someone better

on a side note, i didnt start the band wagon.
i voted for him.
and everyone followed, the one who voted after me started the bandwagon.

i think shadow put the chicken part in because i voted for qwertyu first, and i mentioned my lack of skill in chicken cooking, also note how i got Ristow's role, and Ristow has mine.
so the thing about the chickens might be an indication that the one who has my role is a wolf, Ristow has my role, he made for an extra player which could have allowed for an extra wolf everyone has their role's so that would make Ristow a possible wolf.

thirdly: Once again the bandwagon has turned into a full out symphony-orchestra wagon, except for blurk who's doing his own little one man band thing (certain to be the next hot video game of course).

i eventually voted for h0lly in that round, that would make him a wolf aswell?

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
<Insert witty remark that proves my innocence>

Come on guys its the first day of the new year. Lets not do stuff you need to think about >_<

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
=/ Damn that sucks man... There was a party right here in my hometown so I knew like everyone there ^^ Hehe I had plenty of drunken kisses, god bless Belgium.