A Player You Just Can't Trust - EVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

toransu

Devious. Spy. Keep your eye on your back with this one. Do not trust. Sold out his entire tribe.

What he doesn't know is that whom he believes are his friends are gunning for his villages. Even RAM knows what to do with traitors.

K73
Archaix :icon_evil:
Opponents defeated: 51.751 (973.)
Tribe: RAM

Villages Coordinates Points
.Acrimony 385|752 9.839
.Bellicose 383|748 4.993
.Contumacy 384|745 4.517
.Depurate 380|744 3.821
.Effluvium 372|742 3.344
.Feckless 398|764 4.128
.Globate 385|753 6.775

DeletedUser

Since when is going from the #115 tribe to the #5 tribe qualify as a sell out? Seems to me he was outplaying your entire tribe on his own. LennoxW left a comment on his profile calling him a point whore. Considering Lennox had his main village nobled by him I highly doubt his points nobled the village. Points do not attack very well. Wait, I just realized, points do not attack but troops do. Who is the real point whore who nobled 4 1K or under barbs yet did not have enough troops to defend his 7K village? No wonder why he left for RAM.

toransu

Since when is gathering information on your entire tribe under the pretense of good leadership, then IMMEDIATELY leaving with that information NOT anything other than slimy behavior? Here's the letter, with my comment in italics:

Archaix on 08.01. at 23:49
I know you guys don't like it, but it is necessary. I will require all of your troop counts in order to properly coordinate the war effort. (Against RAM, apparently)

Please use the following format:
[player]yournamehere[/player]
[village](x|y)[/village]
Spear:
Sword:
Axe:
Scouts:
LC:
MA:
HC:
Rams:
Cats:
Nobles:
Repeat for all villages.

Thank you.

DeletedUser

Sounds like a good spy to me if you gave him your troop numbers.

DeletedUser

TW101 - In a planned War effort, leaders will normally ask how many Nukes and trains you have, not specific village troop counts, or they will ask how many villages you think you can noble. Were you duped? Looks like it. Does it matter really? Probably not as you would have been overwhelmed anyway with or without this infornation being leaked. But, seeing what you posted I can understand your stance on this player. I think we have all had it happen to us at least once. Good luck though and just consider it educational for the future.

toransu

I personally never sent him my numbers. I don't know how many did. You're correct tho, would be able to smell a rat in future.

DeletedUser

Since when is gathering information on your entire tribe under the pretense of good leadership, then IMMEDIATELY leaving with that information NOT anything other than slimy behavior? Here's the letter, with my comment in italics:

Archaix on 08.01. at 23:49
I know you guys don't like it, but it is necessary. I will require all of your troop counts in order to properly coordinate the war effort. (Against RAM, apparently)

Please use the following format:
[player]yournamehere[/player]
[village](x|y)[/village]
Spear:
Sword:
Axe:
Scouts:
LC:
MA:
HC:
Rams:
Cats:
Nobles:
Repeat for all villages.

Thank you.

hmmm, your tribe mates were certainly duped and there is a lesson here

this may be part of the game, but it is still a dirty, dirty tactic

LennoxW

I had that on my profile since the beginning of the world. Love to see that RAM are getting such loyal players

Archaix today at 05:50
I've been playing more than mind games. I've been playing puppet.

As terrible as that sounds, its the unfortunate truth. I do hope we meet again later on in the world... I would very much enjoy a fair fight the next time around.
Archaix today at 05:19
Alright then. Let's see how well you play kill the noble.

And as for killing all your troops, you may have called back all your support for all I know.

I hope there's no bad blood between us... I've been planning this since day 1.
Archaix today at 05:16
The last week or so.

Me and bassey have been in constant communication since we left DoctoR.

Will you be giving up, or do I still have to send my nobles with heavy artillery?
lennoxW today at 05:15
Just a question, how long were you plotting against the tribe?

LennoxW

Attacker: Archaix
Village: .Acrimony (385|752) K73

Quantity: 0 0 495 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 495 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
And he has to wait ages before he can rebuild that noble haha :D

Defender: Archaix
Village: .Acrimony (385|752) K73

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 50 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 50 0

Haul: 3.416 2.256 2.628 8300/8300
Damage by catapults: The Academy has been damaged and downgraded from level3 to level0

Learn to identify fakes you backstabber

So Vilja please learn facts before you try and tell me who is the better player.
1. Like he said this wasn't a fair fight.
2. He knew my troops were out supporting tribemates against RAM.
3. He knew my offensive villages and those are what he nobled.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It would seem I've become infamous. This is new :)

Firstly toransu... (who is bighowlingwolf in-game), its good to see that you're a good sport (sarcasm, in case you didn't realize). Just because you were outplayed and are now being rimmed doesn't mean you have to go and cry to everyone about it on the public.

Secondly, don't tell me to learn to identify fakes... I had fallen asleep long before that and couldn't be bothered anymore. To tell you the truth, I'd rather lose an academy than 2 villages while I sleep.

Thirdly, I won't have to wait ages to rebuild the noble. You'll find it will be rebuilt and headed to your village within 4 hours of this post ;)

EDIT: These are all I have in response to lennox's reports.

Defender: lennoxW
Village: .Globate (385|753) K73

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Change of Loyalty Loyalty loss from 31 to -4

Village: .Hubris (387|752) K73

Quantity: 0 0 11 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0
Losses: 0 0 11 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0

Change of Loyalty Loyalty loss from 19 to -1

And as for this being a dirty tactic, I agree. However, I furthered myself in the game by doing so, and it clearly worked quite well. This is the first and only comment I'll be making on this thread. Flame me all you want, but it won't save you from the rim (or in lennox's case, re-location to the centre of PG13).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So Vilja please learn facts before you try and tell me who is the better player.

Fact: It appears that the majority of your tribe fell for an old trick giving out troop counts per village. (See my prior post regarding this)

Fact: Underhanded or not, there is more to this game than just skill and it is called strategy. Was this an underhanded, slimy strategy, I think so.

PS - Can I have your guide on determining a Ram speed attack is just a fake and not a fully loaded Nuke? The latest tagging script I have does not tell me that information. If I sent Ram speed attacks from 1 of my villages to all of your villages you will be able to "identify" the real Nuke from the fakes?

DeletedUser51395

These are all I have in response to lennox's reports.

Village: .Globate (385|753) K73

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Change of Loyalty Loyalty loss from 31 to -4

Village: .Hubris (387|752) K73

Quantity: 0 0 11 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0
Losses: 0 0 11 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0

Change of Loyalty Loyalty loss from 19 to -1

I don't get it.
It's quite likely that the villages would be empty when the 4th noble hit isn't it?
(maybe I just completely missed the point)

DeletedUser

I will post here only for your sake zalastian. I did say I was leaving this alone after all.

Lennox posted reports boasting of his 'victory' over me by killing a single noble and hurting my academy. All of which set me back a grand total of five hours.

In response, I showed reports of me taking his villages. Just to show how insignificant his reports are in the grand scheme of things.

And from now on, I will only be replying to those who have legitimate questions about this. Flamers will be ignored, but can post as much or as little as they want.

DeletedUser

Can we please see how many points the villages you nobled off him have

DeletedUser

well, toransu and lennox. I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to side with archaix on this one, yeah, his tactic was dirtily played but almost everyone here would do that, in fact, I can honestly say that I've done that before, used a smaller tribe, then nobled them off after joining the bigger one. go to a rank 4 tribe after being in a rank 16 one? it's stupid not to, if everyone's holding you back as much as I hear you guys did :/

just learn from this:
tribe members are tribe members, you can trust them, but be prepared for anything until you know how loyal they are for sure

DeletedUser

Can we please see how many points the villages you nobled off him have
psssst twstats

K73 (380|754) K73 4,019 lennoxW [PG13] Archaix [RAM] 2010-01-11 00:09:35
.Hubris (387|752) K73 4,127 lennoxW [Nobody] Archaix [RAM] 2010-01-09 19:29:11
.Globate (385|753) K73 7,012 lennoxW [Nobody] Archaix [RAM] 2010-01-09 15:09:52

Last edited by a moderator:

LennoxW

well, toransu and lennox. I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to side with archaix on this one, yeah, his tactic was dirtily played but almost everyone here would do that, in fact, I can honestly say that I've done that before, used a smaller tribe, then nobled them off after joining the bigger one. go to a rank 4 tribe after being in a rank 16 one? it's stupid not to, if everyone's holding you back as much as I hear you guys did :/

just learn from this:
tribe members are tribe members, you can trust them, but be prepared for anything until you know how loyal they are for sure
Please read my previous post, he has not betrayed any player from Nobody but me, he did not do this because we were holding him back
Archaix:
"I hope there's no bad blood between us... I've been planning this since day 1."
I sincerely hope you've never played like this before. I know many of his new tribemates in RAM have absolutely no trust in a player like this.
Anonymous :lol:
"well i think he was bragging bout wat he done on skype...thing is he is tribe menber now witch means we will work with him,but the way he has done dis players may not trust him"

Archaix on 09.01. at 15:27
Okay... I know this may sound strange, but I made a master plan when I joined this world.

It involved making a single PA, and letting them grow for a bit, and then nobling them. I never intended to be friends with him.

I'm just very good at faking it.

DeletedUser

Well then, it would seem I am once again required to post. This is getting bothersome.

1. Get some screenshots lennox. They work better.
2. Thanks for tipping me off not to talk with kingfarrow about such things.

Status
Not open for further replies.