Self Updating Maps

DeletedUser

those little terds in Ni are growing pretty nicely, i always did like alil competition :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Just out of interest should Sunny and LSHRV be put down as family...?

DeletedUser

TKR and Bang! merged so i'm guessing they should be placed as family.

DeletedUser

Meh it shouldn't matter to be honest. What difference does a name make anyway? We should be recognized by our epically immense fighting ability, not our name imo :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yeah i agree... we should be called Sunny family too! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser83725

here come HRV again making the top nobler for the day... wewit..

DeletedUser

Ha ya maybe instead of nobling barbs and inactives maybe try fighting c2 for once. Idk just a thought i guess.

DeletedUser37644

Ha ya maybe instead of nobling barbs and inactives maybe try fighting c2 for once. Idk just a thought i guess.

I don't think either side has room to talk.
This map takes the nobles done in a 24 hour period, updating in the middle of the day, in severtime. In the past 24 hours, as of now C² and LSHRV (and LSHRVa) are even, and the same goes for the 48 hours.
*Both sides got almost 30 (C² just 3 villages away).
*Both sides are nobling their own players.

DeletedUser

Im not in c2.....Im not taking there side. Im just saying in the past 48 hours you guys have taken exactly 0 villages. Im just saying stop bragging about nobling 62 or however many villages it was. Anyone can noble an empty village or barb. How many barbs or inactives fight back? Exactly none!

DeletedUser78416

Ya LSHRV needs all the help they can get.

Yes we do actually, advanced algorithms and fluid dynamics are pretty hard courses.

Maybe you could direct us to the nearest rocket surgeon for help:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

fixed.

if someone from your leadership comes here and states that, then i will do so.

I'd personally rather LSHRV and Sunny were separate on this map. Sunny isn't just a tribe, it's a memory of a great friend of ours and a dedication to him. We would like his name to stand out on this map alone and not to be downgraded by having the name 'Family' in his place.

I hope you understand where I'm coming from.