A new Top 20 Opinions

DeletedUser

k, mailed you ig as well .. and happy to go now as well .. i never looked for a fair fight, would take any advantage available to me and can deal with being on the receiving end :)

DeletedUser

=)

if your sure, when i get the time (should be thursday/friday hopefully lol) ill send a few your way and see what you think =)

anyway decided im going write a guide on nukes and attacking, ill send you a copy and see what you think befor shareing =)

DeletedUser

yep, now's a good time .. would love to run an eye on what you writing .. you should look on the net for shadowmagics troops guide, will make your work lot easier

DeletedUser

if your looking for troop builds. ask strife or me. :)

i don t share but strife might :p

DeletedUser

dont worry valpo, ill be putting a list at the bottom of all the other diffrent guides for people to look at, mine will be going right over the basics from a troops stats to how to decide how to make your nuke to learning to time and send quicker trains =P

comingtoyousoon

6 AXE - Ex number 1, great tribe in its day, and from what i have seen recently of one or two of them attacking, the better ones certainly have left, though still love the hell of them =D
Now heavy thats just wrong are you trying to say the rest of us in AXE are bad players? I mean really we still got ma jaffe medic and everyone else that matters.

DeletedUser

I don t matter? :icon_cry:

well i am still in axe... by heart .. i guess :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Now heavy thats just wrong are you trying to say the rest of us in AXE are bad players? I mean really we still got ma jaffe medic and everyone else that matters.

from what i saw of medic when i was sitting ancient, he is only still around through luck, or he was being major lazy attacking.
jaffe, i like him, not sure as a player =P
ma, well just a nublet lol j/k

DeletedUser

to make a certain mod happy and stay on topic...

1 TATS
2 Exile.
3 !WAR!
4 DA
5 tH
6 AXE
7 Godly
8 TSoH-F
9 N.W.O.
10 DAD
11 EviL
12 Exile3
13 *N~L*
14 -EOW-
15 fox
16 VVV
17 (TWR)
18 !CK!
19 TSoH
20 Gone

DeletedUser

=O
you best put under heavymetal16 protection, on your profile, to make sure your still good for when i get chance to move in near you =D

DeletedUser

yeah but i am bunny, my power is ultimate.
i am equal to chuck norris >.>

DeletedUser

1 TATS - yet to do something impressive other then defend home turf (maybe i didnt give them enough time) (tho heavy does still look just as stylish as ever)
2 Exile. - no comment
3 !WAR! - has the size to make the difference but do they have the skill to make a game changing move
4 DA - seth and crew are still seth and crew...
5 tH - the core of the map eating their own...
6 AXE - took a hit but still has some good names in there
7 Godly - why coltis...
8 TSoH-F - last ditch effort of the ones left behind to band together
9 N.W.O. - got the north corner...is it any fun?
10 DAD - old friends and good players...not sure where they will go or what they will do
11 EviL - not big enough to do much
12 Exile3 - no comment
13 *N~L* - sad to see this tribe is still around
14 -EOW- - might look to snack on some of these villages soon
15 fox - valpo seems to be building an army...(sounds strangely familiar)
16 VVV - ?
17 (TWR) - ?
18 !CK! - ?
19 TSoH - surprised ur not disbanded yet...or maybe ur reformed? idk
20 Gone - ?

DeletedUser

1 TATS - From what I see and hear. Unimpressed. I don't think they'll stick.
2 Exile. - Do I have any other option but to like you guys? I think Jaymie would kill me if I didn't >.<
3 !WAR! - Probably will get it on TATS.
4 DA - Still here. Probably will help kill TATS amongst other tribes.
5 tH - Nice cluster.
6 AXE - Still a good tribe I'm sure. Though I think the biggest hit was still McBoozie leaving a while ago.
7 Godly - Nice cluster.
8 TSoH-F - A lot smaller than what they were, but still large enough to make a difference, but can they?
9 N.W.O. - /biaasssss. : D
10 DAD - Don't know.
11 EviL - Not really... EviL's time has passed sadly.
12 Exile3 - Look at Exile.
13 *N~L* - I thought !WAR! was you? Wait... it is really? :S
14 -EOW- - O rly?
15 fox - Be scared.
16 VVV - Doo ba
17 (TWR) - Dee daa
18 !CK! - Tee taa
19 TSoH - Oh so faaaa
20 Gone - They left :S

Brutus987

Oh so this is what your suposed to do here....now i get it....Btw, World 3 still has more players than us :S

1 TATS A group of Traitors. I wonder how long they will hold up
2 Exile. We will fight to the end!
3 !WAR! They got the vills, the cluster, and the rubbish nuke builds. Guys, look, a mutated Northern Legion!
4 DA Great cluster, Good fighters, gotta love seth :D
5 tH I hate these freaks. Got me kicked from exile.
6 AXE Awesome Peeps-Great fighters. Sad to see them betrayed
7 Godly Why are these people back? they fail every time
8 TSoH-F Still love you guys.
9 N.W.O. <3 BlueDragonne
10 DAD JJ LF Blue, SVEN, Fin, Ref and Coast are off to see the wizard (Frank) :p
11 EviL Once a great power, the strength to take on Wanted. STupidly went inactive.
12 Exile3 My Tribe, great players
13 *N~L* Never liked them.
14 -EOW- These guys are just odd
15 fox Valpo is a goooooood fighter
16 VVV ?
17 (TWR) ?
18 !CK! ?
19 TSoH Disband already!
20 Gone i like this guy

matrix212

Oh so this is what your suposed to do here....now i get it....Btw, World 3 still has more players than us :S

1 TATS A group of Traitors. I wonder how long they will hold up
2 Exile. We will fight to the end!
3 !WAR! They got the vills, the cluster, and the rubbish nuke builds. Guys, look, a mutated Northern Legion!
4 DA Great cluster, Good fighters, gotta love seth :D
5 tH I hate these freaks. Got me kicked from exile.
6 AXE Awesome Peeps-Great fighters. Sad to see them betrayed
7 Godly Why are these people back? they fail every time
8 TSoH-F Still love you guys.
9 N.W.O. <3 BlueDragonne
10 DAD JJ LF Blue, SVEN, Fin, Ref and Coast are off to see the wizard (Frank) :p
11 EviL Once a great power, the strength to take on Wanted. STupidly went inactive.
12 Exile3 My Tribe, great players
13 *N~L* Never liked them.
14 -EOW- These guys are just odd
15 fox Valpo is a goooooood fighter
16 VVV ?
17 (TWR) ?
18 !CK! ?
19 TSoH Disband already!
20 Gone i like this guy

I find it amusing as to how we are all branded as traitors... Not wanting to go over the whole story again its simple... Sid has been my guide through the world since the start.. After he was kicked, I had no choice but to follow him or I would have betrayed him... Many of us are in the same position. I would believe that most of us left due to loyalty and not to pressure.

That makes us a loyal group doesnt it?

DeletedUser

I find it amusing as to how we are all branded as traitors... Not wanting to go over the whole story again its simple... Sid has been my guide through the world since the start.. After he was kicked, I had no choice but to follow him or I would have betrayed him... Many of us are in the same position. I would believe that most of us left due to loyalty and not to pressure.

That makes us a loyal group doesnt it?

you were branded that in the eyes of someone who does not know half of the overall story...