Ohai W15

• Thread starter DeletedUser55663
  • Start date

DeletedUser

The beacons of Minas Tirith! The beacons are lit! W24 calls for aid!

DeletedUser

Good Heavy *gives Heavy a cookie*

Ewok and Sully, the mods are well aware of the W36/24 war thing. Keep away from my members and I won't care.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ewok and Sully, the mods are well aware of the W36/24 war thing. Keep away from my members and I won't care.

Yeah, that's because I mailed Atlantia and Ptenaqulor (I really hate his name).

DeletedUser55663

It's not a war, it'll be extermination. Have you seen what we can do to forums?

Plus we get Josh back in a few days, I think. :d

DeletedUser

sully you best be good, as i have a account on w24 comeing to me, only small one as i dont have enough time for another larger account =P

DeletedUser55663

I am good boi.

I no spam dem, I repert dem when dey spam me.

I am good boi.

See, what I was going to do, was go though their forums and just report things that should be reported. That seems like a good, Mod-approved thing to do.

DeletedUser

Sully, like I said, I don't care what y'all do as long as you don't involve meh forums or meh forum ppls in it.

DeletedUser

But I'm cooler than W24's mod (I don't remember who it is but I stick w/ the fact that I'm cooler)

DeletedUser

ZOMG ITS A SULPACK

Also, our mod is Diglett. He's nice enough when you get to know him/relentlessly fill his mailbox with spam.

DeletedUser

Daethon is a cool guy, eh is unbiased and doesn't afraid of anything.

But he also doesn't post in the forums, which I do not like. I wish he'd socialize more >.>

Oh, and Sully, go back to our forums, look at the thread I made just for you <3