Self Updating Maps

DeletedUser

I'd personally rather LSHRV and Sunny were separate on this map. Sunny isn't just a tribe, it's a memory of a great friend of ours and a dedication to him. We would like his name to stand out on this map alone and not to be downgraded by having the name 'Family' in his place.

I hope you understand where I'm coming from.

World Tribe Members Rank Villages Points
EN16 Sunny 41 7 1,409 12,410,590

needles to say that i have no intention of removing a tribe with 41memebers from the list. Sunny is a branch of LSHRV so they are a family. If i remove sunny from the family list then they will not be accurate any more.

Here I am and its official :p We are the sunny family

i seriously doubt that you even have a position within the tribe.....

DeletedUser

how is it possible to noble 106 villages and not be the top nobler. Oh ya because your nobling small villages.

DeletedUser78416

how is it possible to noble 106 villages and not be the top nobler. Oh ya because your nobling small villages.

hmmm, didn't recall you yelling at Aicis when he made his great wall in K94...comprised of small barbs...

way to pay attention

peace out troll

kick rocks

pound sand

skidaddle

adios

c-ya

get the picture?

DeletedUser

hmmm, didn't recall you yelling at Aicis when he made his great wall in K94...comprised of small barbs...

way to pay attention

peace out troll

kick rocks

pound sand

skidaddle

adios

c-ya

get the picture?

Actually I don't get the picture, sorry. As for Aicis, one player is not a tribe and we never forced him or any other member to pursue such a strategy.

DeletedUser78416

Actually I don't get the picture, sorry. As for Aicis, one player is not a tribe and we never forced him or any other member to pursue such a strategy.

Hmm, I thought the picture was in 1080P myself, but anyhow...

You guys are allowed to take barbs but we aren't?

The point was the troll needs to pay a bit better attention.

DeletedUser

Yes I forced gammy to take those villages. He cried and obeyed... :icon_razz:

DeletedUser78416

yeah, he is mad that the tree things came to rohan in search of man, for the elves left on their boats and the tree people didn't like it so they smashed rohan...

he is bitter.

:lol:

DeletedUser45021

Alright, for future reference, inappropriate and offensive posts are not accepted on the forums, even if it's just voicing your opinion.

Also, next time you see a post like that, just leave it. It will be dealt with. Don't involve yourself, that way you get into no trouble :)

Now back to topic ^^

And lastly, don't forget: Peace, Love, and Free Ice Cream! :)

Kreamer

ooo free ice cream :)

And I just wanted to say that what our members do really isnt much concern to the rest of the world. They are small barbs yes, who cares? Are you saying it is unfair for us to do this? You can feel free to do it yourself if you want. If your saying its cruel to force members to do this then that is far from true. We made a suggestion that many members took up. No one was kicked from the tribe for not obeying. If your saying it's a stupid noobish move that will lead to our downfall, then by all means prove that point in the game. I am not trying to argue or start any fights, I am just stating our side of the story. I was not sure what your point was for pointing this out so I guessed at your reasons and gave several answers for each. If your reason for pointing out the small conquers is different than what I mentioned feel free to make your point clear and I will answer it to the best of my abilities

~KrEaMeR

DeletedUser

I think Rohan was trying to imply that it was strange that you guys were nobling small barbs while at war with the top tribe. It can't be from lack of targets. And note that this is in no way an attack on LSHRV (like all your options seem to suggest), but just a mere observation.

And you mean we haven't proved it yet? :icon_confused:

Side 1:
Tribes: C²
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: LSHRV LSHRVa Sunny
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,019
Side 2: 182
Difference: 837

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,771,487
Side 2: 1,748,793
Difference: 8,022,694

image.php

I also wanted to point out that we are down to five colors on the tribe continent dominance now that Plight has taken over control of K9 from Ni! I wonder how long until we are down to only four.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser78416

It's not strange at all.

It all boils down to planning and activity.:icon_rolleyes:

You guys planned the war, we did not.

I'd like to quote Rick James here:

"Pre-stacking is a helluva drug!"

It's quite simple really, and I'm still dumbfounded that you would still try to play the card of why aren't we taking your vills.

Imagine walking through concrete while it is wet, pretty easy right?

Now imagine that same concrete is dry and hardened and upright, like a wall. Can you walk through it now?

You guys have more vills, more troops at your disposal and had pre-stacked your villages. Forrest Gump would even be able to tell that getting through your pre-stackage would be hard. And once we got our stacking on, you guys also found it was hard to now take front line vills. Hard as in it hasn't been as easy as it was before we moved troops forward. So much so, that you guys have jumped over the fronts in certain spots.

This brings us now to simple math. You guys have owned a 2000 village lead on us from the beginning, if not more. More troops equals more stacking. Our magic wands dont allow us to have 10 nukes per village anymore, so we have to work with what we got.

Why do I even bother...it's like talking to a bag of hammers.

Kreamer

I think Rohan was trying to imply that it was strange that you guys were nobling small barbs while at war with the top tribe. It can't be from lack of targets. And note that this is in no way an attack on LSHRV (like all your options seem to suggest), but just a mere observation.

hmm

sounds like sarcastic insult to me. Maybe Im just being naive.

And no its not from a lack of targets. You guys did very well stacking villages. We havent been as effective in stacking the entire front. Because of your stacking we cant noble targets, yes we have targets but if they are all full of 10D then its kinda hard to follow through. Some members we complaining about packets building up and backline players not having much to do. Rather than let them stay bored and quit we just give them something to do. That will hopefully help us in the future.

DeletedUser

Just like Jurasu said i just thought instead of using up your nobles on small barbs i thought it would be much wiser to use them on WAR targets. I didn't mean for it to get this out of hand and start making enemies. But if thats how you took it fine. Im not going to apoligize for something you took the wrong way. :icon_neutral:

Kreamer

Just like Jurasu said i just thought instead of using up your nobles on small barbs i thought it would be much wiser to use them on WAR targets. I didn't mean for it to get this out of hand and start making enemies. But if thats how you took it fine. Im not going to apoligize for something you took the wrong way. :icon_neutral:

I am not looking for an apology. I did not know what you meant with your vague comment about us nobleing barbs. Thats why I tried pointing out all the possibilities. And like I said in a previous post, we have been trying to use them on war targets but you guys have definitely got us beat on stacking the frontlines (compliment). Our nobles die, our packets build up. We had to use them on something, pointless having 20-30k packets for some players. I did not mean for this to get out of hand, I actually don't really believe it has gotten out of hand at all. More of a bit of a debate. We are enemies in the game but on here we are just the players and I respect all of C2 players.

DeletedUser

I take it kreamer you and a couple of the guys didn't like me passing axl in ODA map. I hadn't had a good run of fakes since the war started thanks. I was starting to wonder if any of you ever attacked anymore my first attacks incoming since the war started.