Best Tribes atm

DeletedUser

I can't really see any obvious thread for this atm.

Therefore what are the best tribes atm?

Maybe a bit early for these kind of things but oh well.

Oh yh and pleas epoint out noob tribes as well so we know to farm them.

WarCut

lol too early to tell, only big tribes are mostly premades, and players have not even reached 100 points each yet, so too early for any of this crap, its basically whoever recruits 40+ people will be near the top...

DeletedUser

I think the number 1 tribe is the best cause they are number 1!!!!!!!!1111111111

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'm really digging that tribe that spelled Psyche wrong. Pshyce or whatever. I bet they'll be #1 for a long time to come.

DeletedUser86642

Dude. No. We can't even begin to guess what tribe is the 'best' until nobles come out. And once that happens, half of the tribes we think are the 'best' will just die out.

DeletedUser

Dude. No. We can't even begin to guess what tribe is the 'best' until nobles come out. And once that happens, half of the tribes we think are the 'best' will just die out.

well we are discussing it because i want to discuss and i have too much free time.

DeletedUser

Best tribe so far is h2O

k55 tribes better watch out for them :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Well if you look at the rankings you can see quite a few premades already. One that I can easily point out is W.O.H who come from W42. Looks like they've brought quite a few of the original members with them.

DeletedUser

I expect that the truly best early tribes will likely not be arriving yet for several days. I've noticed in recent worlds that the inner core ends up being relatively weak because they're flooded with noobs when the worlds open who mass recruit their way to early "dominance" while the truly good tribes let the noobs slaughter each other. I expect the 3s and 6s continents to be where the real powerhouses are born.

DeletedUser

I expect that the truly best early tribes will likely not be arriving yet for several days. I've noticed in recent worlds that the inner core ends up being relatively weak because they're flooded with noobs when the worlds open who mass recruit their way to early "dominance" while the truly good tribes let the noobs slaughter each other. I expect the 3s and 6s continents to be where the real powerhouses are born.

Quite true, but you can't discredit premades as they can obtain a solid footing if they join quick enough. :)

DeletedUser

I guess, but the K55 dominating tribe has traditionally been the strongest in the last few worlds, but they end up getting gangbanged early on.

For me its Uruz
LOL.

DeletedUser

This always happens.

I predict 5 more will come in the next 3 days. Anyone wanna bet?