How Do You Catch A Spy

DeletedUser

You ask people if they're the spy and judge by the look in their eye if they're telling the truth or not. :3

DeletedUser

How to avoid spies with 100% success rate.

1) start a tribe
2) invite NO ONE

All done! (unless you're the spy)

DeletedUser

account sits.

check their reports, mails, pas, if they are on the front check their oda/odd rise see if the enemy is attacking them or they are attacking the enemy and keep an eye on them eventually they slip up. once you catch them dont dismiss them feed them false information much more useful to you.

DeletedUser

Ask them if they are a spy, and if they say yes, kick them

DeletedUser

I have caught many many a'spy in my day...unfortunately revealing the methods might be detrimental to my future success in such matters :p

DeletedUser

It can get complicated. I once has a spy problem and narrowed my suspicion to 6 players which joined just recently, and then nonchalantly let them know about a plan of ours, but each got a different version of the plan. And then I waited to see how enemy would act. I don't really remember if I caught that spy. I think I did.

DeletedUser

It can get complicated. I once has a spy problem and narrowed my suspicion to 6 players which joined just recently, and then nonchalantly let them know about a plan of ours, but each got a different version of the plan. And then I waited to see how enemy would act. I don't really remember if I caught that spy. I think I did.

Heard about someone doing this.. But they had a spy in the other tribe, and waited to see which one popped up in the enemy forums :lol:

DeletedUser

It depends on how you know about the spy and how the spy is relaying the info he collects (ie. giving the enemy screenies or mails or whatever).

DeletedUser

Heard about someone doing this.. But they had a spy in the other tribe, and waited to see which one popped up in the enemy forums :lol:

Yeah - someone did this, and there was a spelling error in each mail.

You could probably still use this method today, its virtually undetectable - especially for noobs.

But spies have always been impossible to find.

DeletedUser

I'd like to try being a spy - who wants to buy my services? Some PP maybe?

DeletedUser

That would be illegal. You cannot buy IG services for PP.
Really?! That's a bit naff :icon_evil:
Ok I'll have to request credit to my bank account to buy my own PP - bet that is illegal too isnt it??? Bah. Where's the fun? I want some benefit from spying. Although maybe the thrill of spying is payment enough?

DeletedUser

If the spy deletes bad mail/reports...

most spies slip up one way or another you just watch or ask them to put you as an emergency sitter ect ect and accept some random time when you know they are offline.

catching spies is like fishing you just have to be patient, one of them sooner or later slips up.

DeletedUser

Yeah - someone did this, and there was a spelling error in each mail.

You could probably still use this method today, its virtually undetectable - especially for noobs.

But spies have always been impossible to find.

I did, on W22 Mr. Lewder....and caught our spy
emoticon-0123-party.gif

DeletedUser

Like it has been said, reduce the list of people you think that might be spying to a few and then give different orders to each one. That usually works.

If you don't want to risk, play tribeless :D