Welcome!

DeletedUser54315

If you think that's inappropriate check out some of the stuff in OT.

People stab each other and talk about sex all the time.

How very grown up, another reason why I will not be visiting OT.

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
FINALLY, ANYONE CALLING CASUS A MAN WILL BE CASTRATED AND BE CALLED AN 'IT'. :eek: Casus is female, and is one of the 4 wimminz that exist on the internets, which are Wuffa, Casus, AI and Lix.

not to forget yours truly...although I don't exist entirely on the net :icon_eek:

qwertyu

How very grown up, another reason why I will not be visiting OT.

:lol:

I think lewder's going a bit over the top when he says all the time xD We do have some debate on the forum. We have a thread about the healthcare act in America atm but we've had some fierce debates about the conflict in Gaza.

DeletedUser

I think lewder's going a bit over the top when he says all the time xD We do have some debate on the forum. We have a thread about the healthcare act in America atm but we've had some fierce debates about the conflict in Gaza.

I am, kinda. :p We still talk about lots of disgusting stuff though, admit it :p

Then again, I have a perverted mind in RL.

DeletedUser

Well that can't happen here too much tension no need for more.

AndyJc

Obama will lose next election if he is still alive.

Palestinians will constantly attack Israel and Israel will constantly destroy them. Then arabs will try and support Palestine and they will similarly be crushed by Israel.

Solved those two arguments, onto the next.

qwertyu

Obama will lose next election if he is still alive.

Palestinians will constantly attack Israel and Israel will constantly destroy them. Then arabs will try and support Palestine and they will similarly be crushed by Israel.

Solved those two arguments, onto the next.

Yes because everyone has the exact same opinion then you /sarcasm

DeletedUser

Woah Casus! (he's getting pretty mad...) I <3 you!

^_^ You dear, have officially made my shitlist. I'd say congratulation on being the first on from W22, but Lewder beat you to that long ago :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

^_^ You dear, have officially made my shitlist. I'd say congratulation on being the first on from W22, but Lewder beat you to that long ago :icon_confused:

You might wanna buy more paper for that list :)

Especially if spammers go on it :)

DeletedUser

Well 2nd isn't bad, especially since I haven't played w22 for nearly a year.

Well, since you insist, I'll stop calling you a guy, Sir!...er...Ma'am! (Read the siggy)