Uruz vs Trihard

DeletedUser

Can you not tell by my reports? All 3 of my backtimes landed within a second of his. I used attack tool and I have time.

No, because I'm not signing in to check distances from his to yours, sorry.

Just wondering if it was sub second, or if you landed the second after he returned. Because I know some of those better guys can dodge ~200 ms, or get someone with good internet to do it for them :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I look through the forums a little bit and a lot of people have posted similar things than this. I did no chest beating. And how do you have any idea what I have achieved?
Anyway, I will not respond to negative comments again. I know kids like to get on the internet and fight because they have little else to do. I am here to play a game and talk to other good players.

DeletedUser

Uruz yet again prove themselves to be too cocky. Surprise surprise.

Well done, I'm highly impressed.

DeletedUser

actually no - krono didn't get outplayed at all - it was unfortunate that we was asleep/or out at the time because I know he could dodge that backtime fairly easy.

I however was the one sitting him and had script troubles when I tried to dodge - so I was the one outplayed.

DeletedUser

actually no - krono didn't get outplayed at all - it was unfortunate that we was asleep/or out at the time because I know he could dodge that backtime fairly easy.

I however was the one sitting him and had script troubles when I tried to dodge - so I was the one outplayed.

Ahh, then I retract my previous statement. And give you kudos for owning up.

A humble player

Ahh, then I retract my previous statement. And give you kudos for owning up.

I agree with both of these, though I can see a very annoyed krono5, and some shunning i someones near future. ;)

rpgman88

Don't be too hard on LSD, his picture made me laugh. I kinda felt the same way as him at first, but I get why you all are praising trihard and such. If it's really his first time playing, then it's a really good job for a first timer, that's all.:icon_neutral:

Oh btw, keep underestimating Uruz. It will make it eaiser for them to rim you all :icon_twisted:

twenty-five

I agree with both of these, though I can see a very annoyed krono5, and some shunning i someones near future. ;)

If Krono5 was to shun tictocboom for it, I'd be surprised. It's just a game, and after all tictocboom offered to sit krono5, when he needn't have.

Blaming a sitter is a stupid thing to do.

DeletedUser

Now that.... That's something I would not have admitted to, ever.

Script troubles or not, you lost krono's troops. And trihard was the one to clear one of the top players offence armies. Thats the thing here, its proof that players new or not can exhibit skill when taught. Isnt that what krono5's old tribe iTeach aimed to do? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

yea unfortunately I would be very annoyed as well.

I got the sit passed onto me within the last 15 or so minutes till attacks landed and never bothered to check the script thoroughly (other than rolling mouse over it to see what kind of dodge script it was) - So eventually found out that the script wasn't setup for sitters yet. So I noobed out

DeletedUser

Cool Play :) , Really good for the first world !
One question to be asked , who's your son ?

DeletedUser

Dr. Suess stop trying to get through to that fool. It is a feat that non of us will accomplish. To trihard not bad for a first world :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

yea unfortunately I would be very annoyed as well.

I got the sit passed onto me within the last 15 or so minutes till attacks landed and never bothered to check the script thoroughly (other than rolling mouse over it to see what kind of dodge script it was) - So eventually found out that the script wasn't setup for sitters yet. So I noobed out
You have to make your own script for dodging when you sit fyi so it uses the right player id.

robi zmaj

Krono underastimed player that is all, and garrock jump in to finish his job.

Uruz stick to its policy of not inviting players that are close to older members and that have set some who want to join in uruz as targets for nobling (I think that is fair).

As for trihard, you done ok job, but next time you be the one who is aggresive, as I saw cats in village and you didnt use them at all except for defending. :)

DeletedUser

You have to make your own script for dodging when you sit fyi so it uses the right player id.

not really - the script was using the reports directly which is good for the account holder and wasn't configured for sitters (adding the {game} in place of the en47.tribalwars.net/php.. link is essential)

Like I said it was my fault for not thoroughly checking the script - I simply scanned it when I rolled over it with my mouse to see if it was jscript or not.

DeletedUser

who said im not calm lol, i was jus sayin, and if u dun wana see wat i write "carry on" :icon_confused:

If you are in Uruz, it is a sad representation of the tribe. A first-timer backtiming and clearing the top player is certainly noteworthy and it being done after getting told he was lucky is a nice comeuppance. Seeing as Kronos knew his troop count, the disproportionate amount of cats trihard had should've been enough of a caution flag.

trihard had a good first showing and fought hard against two of the top players in the game. No shame in that, quite the opposite. Just because you're bitter over it there's no need to be a jackass.

DeletedUser

If you are in Uruz, it is a sad representation of the tribe. A first-timer backtiming and clearing the top player is certainly noteworthy and it being done after getting told he was lucky is a nice comeuppance. Seeing as Kronos knew his troop count, the disproportionate amount of cats trihard had should've been enough of a caution flag.

trihard had a good first showing and fought hard against two of the top players in the game. No shame in that, quite the opposite. Just because you're bitter over it there's no need to be a jackass.

im not on uruz and i am a NEW player like him that is why i am talking and ye he fight 2 tops did he won? he did wat everione else would do gratz on that

xyziz

im not on uruz and i am a NEW player like him that is why i am talking and ye he fight 2 tops did he won? he did wat everione else would do gratz on that

I would call his efforts on Krono a very big win. He took out 3 nobles, an extremely large amount of LC and axe. Unfortunately there is no report on kronos village build, but I'm guessing that he has little LC left, so it will be quite some time before he is able to noble again.

DeletedUser

How many first timers do you know that can do this? In my first world, I certainly couldn't have. I'm pretty confident that there's a high percentage of players that couldn't have done this, even with the theory in mind, on their first world. :icon_confused: