Welcome!

DeletedUser

Not opinion, fact.

Also are you Lewders twin? or shadow?

No, he is not. In fact, he has flamed/troll'd me before, just like he did to you in jigsaw smurf's (BfW's) thread.

^_^ You dear, have officially made my shitlist. I'd say congratulation on being the first on from W22, but Lewder beat you to that long ago :icon_confused:

D: I thought you loved me Casus?

No, Kitteh is much cooler (kitteh = qwertyu). But OT ppl tend to stick together in defense of the OT.

qwertyu = mumu >_>

And qwertyu has always maintained W22 is full of nubs.

Yes because everyone has the exact same opinion then you /sarcasm

^ this.

DeletedUser

I just like to point out obvious BS. :icon_razz:

I still haven't seen any statements obvious or not from you.
The only obvious thing is that post count means a lot to you and you're obviously pretty good at it.

We are all impressed. Isn't that obvious?

DeletedUser

I still haven't seen any statements obvious or not from you.
The only obvious thing is that post count means a lot to you and you're obviously pretty good at it.

We are all impressed. Isn't that obvious?

Post count means very little to qwertyu. :icon_rolleyes: In fact, qwertyu couldn't care less about your post.

DeletedUser

Post count means very little to qwertyu. :icon_rolleyes: In fact, qwertyu couldn't care less about your post.
Yes of course. In that respect he/she is obviously very similar to you.

I always find it great to know that those who "don't care" have to state so.
Isn't that a bit of a contradiction?
Are you his/her promotional manager then?..or you just adding another great post to your name?
You seem to feel the non-caring need to tell us about qwertyu often enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Are you his/her promotional manager then?..or you just adding another great post to your name?

better not be having a go at my lewder there ....

<3 lewder

DeletedUser

Well. lwedy has always been a well known spammer but he would come up with the odd good post every now and then being connected n' all.

His latest return lacks, content, style, sting or purpose (apart from the afore mentioned count obsession)
Maybe he's been spending too much time with qwertyu, solving the world's political issues on internet forums:)

DeletedUser

Well. lwedy has always been a well known spammer but he would come up with the odd good post every now and then being connected n' all.

His latest return lacks, content, style, sting or purpose (apart from the afore mentioned count obsession)
Maybe he's been spending too much time with qwertyu, solving the world's political issues on internet forums:)

Its still Lewder ... and lewder's awesome :)

AndyJc

Lewder used to be lifeblood here.

But he needs new contacts to give his posts the old credibility and sting they used to have.
Sure COD could help him out with some informing, he was always better on the north than south in the past.

DeletedUser

Actually, no. If I don't care, qwertyu cares so little that he cares more about the weather at Ozenkadnook than your postings. (And +10 for whoever knows where that is).

But he needs new contacts to give his posts the old credibility and sting they used to have.
Sure COD could help him out with some informing, he was always better on the north than south in the past.

Very true. I simply do not have the time, nor have the interest really to continue to be involved in recent affairs.

@GE -> Thankles for supporting me there ^_^ You are awesome too.

DeletedUser

Your'e repeating yourself again Lwed. (2nd consecutive time you tell us qwertyu does not care)
See what I mean:lol:

..do you think we should care that he doesn't care?. Who cares anyway?

Can you repeat again please?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your'e repeating yourself again Lwed. (2nd consecutive time you tell us qwertyu does not care)
See what I mean:lol:

Can you repeat again please?

Apparently you can't get the message, so just for you I repeated the message. And if you want, I'll repeat it again.

Actually, no. If I don't care, qwertyu cares so little that he cares more about the weather at Ozenkadnook than your postings. (And +10 for whoever knows where that is).

Very true. I simply do not have the time, nor have the interest really to continue to be involved in recent affairs.

qwertyu

Oh boy, 14 inches of snow, oh boy

THE RECORDING BREAKING STORM COMES TODAY!!!

DeletedUser

Oh boy, 14 inches of snow, oh boy

THE RECORDING BREAKING STORM COMES TODAY!!!

GUISE TROPICAL CYCLONE ANDY IS HEADING FOR BRISBANE!!!!!!

TropicalCycloneOlgaTrackMap.gif

AND OMG THERE IS HAIL WITH IT TOO!!!

hail015.jpg

AND OMG THE CITY IS GETTING FLOODED NOW!!!!!

BXHM0343.jpg

AND NOW THE DUSTROM IS COMINB!!!!!

IMG000102.jpg

OMG OMG BRISBANE IS GOING BI BI OMG OMG GUISE IM DYING HELP HELP HELP HELP

qwertyu

GUISE TROPICAL CYCLONE ANDY IS HEADING FOR BRISBANE!!!!!!

TropicalCycloneOlgaTrackMap.gif

AND OMG THERE IS HAIL WITH IT TOO!!!

hail015.jpg

AND OMG THE CITY IS GETTING FLOODED NOW!!!!!

BXHM0343.jpg

AND NOW THE DUSTROM IS COMINB!!!!!

IMG000102.jpg

OMG OMG BRISBANE IS GOING BI BI OMG OMG GUISE IM DYING HELP HELP HELP HELP

1225906043098.jpg

DeletedUser

Not only do we get exciting and interesting weather reports from places that we do care

...but also exquisite and undoubtedly hilarious pictures form two extremely funny and obviously well-educated and witty individuals who despite being busy solving critical world affairs find time to entertain us an inform us.

I think you both do care ...and love us...

Thank you..this is what I call humour!!!

qwertyu

Not only do we get exciting and interesting weather reports from places that we do care

...but also exquisite and undoubtedly hilarious pictures form two extremely funny and obviously well-educated and witty individuals who despite being busy solving critical world affairs find time to entertain us an inform us.

I think you both do care ...and love us...

Thank you..this is what I call humour!!!

9c719b7de4d8d26f808e3eae00726a87.png

DeletedUser

All of you shut up -_- Especially those of you instigating fights about stupid crap or spamming w/ pictures.