Welcome!

DeletedUser

Hopefully you will both lose internet connection!

OMG OMG GUIZE TC ANDY IS ABOUT TO KNOCK OUT MY POWER AND THE TREE HAS BROKED MY WINDO!!!!!

Not only do we get exciting and interesting weather reports from places that we do care

...but also exquisite and undoubtedly hilarious pictures form two extremely funny and obviously well-educated and witty individuals who despite being busy solving critical world affairs find time to entertain us an inform us.

I think you both do care ...and love us...

Thank you..this is what I call humour!!!

Thank you for those compliments :icon_cool:

All of you shut up -_- Especially those of you instigating fights about stupid crap or spamming w/ pictures.

What is wrong with what we're doing Casus? We're not breaking any rules.

DeletedUser

do i need to find that post that proves she loves me more then you lewder, and you w22 thing's =P

DeletedUser

He defenitely hates ME most of anyone!!! I don't think I have a single post left in this thread...

DeletedUser

I dont think she likes me :D hah

Poor GE :(

He defenitely hates ME most of anyone!!! I don't think I have a single post left in this thread...
Then perhaps you shouldn't say stupid things?

^ this.

If you were to stop acting like an idiot who has no sense, you would realise the lands of SHUT UP and CASUS DOESNT LIKE YOU may be perfect places for you to reside.

But she loves me most of all.

No she doesn't.

Last edited by a moderator:

darkaniken2

Casus obviously loves me more, because I'm very lovable. You, on the other hand, are not lovable at all.

DeletedUser

Uh oh, I fear I have confused 2 mods ...

It's Vio, the graphic mod that dislikes me :)

Casis neither loves nor hates me yay :) yay <3

P.S. Lewd, we need to talk soon, ain't spoke to u in ages.

DeletedUser

Casus obviously loves me more, because I'm very lovable. You, on the other hand, are not lovable at all.

Lewder is more lovable than you ...

See I love lewd ... I don't love you. Proves lewder is more lovable than you :)

Omg lewder. We should have a joint sig with my name on it. Get it ;) ( Not my game name, my real name )