Welcome!

DeletedUser

Lewder is more lovable than you ...

See I love lewd ... I don't love you. Proves lewder is more lovable than you :)

Omg lewder. We should have a joint sig with my name on it. Get it ;) ( Not my game name, my real name )

I am :D

Also, we should :D

Uh oh, I fear I have confused 2 mods ...

It's Vio, the graphic mod that dislikes me :)

Casis neither loves nor hates me yay :) yay <3

P.S. Lewd, we need to talk soon, ain't spoke to u in ages.

Vio dislikes you? :(

Casus will probably grow to hate you though, Casus is mean, I love her though. <3

hellthug

who cares if casus loved you or not . i say some of you are trying to get amod cookie as long as she dont get me blocked i dont care if she loves me or not .

DeletedUser

who cares if casus loved you or not . i say some of you are trying to get amod cookie as long as she dont get me blocked i dont care if she loves me or not .

I do, and she does as well. This matter does not concern you, so do yourself a favour and stop intruding on our personal affairs.

darkaniken2

Why is lewder gone... D: I can't mail him either... ;(

Casus, I hold you responsible for the loss of my spam buddy... ;(

DeletedUser

Neva! No lewder means half the threads I spam will fall into disrepair and die... ;(

Your threads only die because they're pointless and no one cares except those who are just trying to rack up posts.

me...

darkaniken2

Your threads only die because they're pointless and no one cares except those who are just trying to rack up posts.

me...
Incorrect. When I post, people listen. They may only listen to yell at me for what I say, but the listen none the less. :)

Winzora

Oh great, Lewder's here too :S

Ohaidere W22! I'm Casus, your friendly neighbor mod. I has been mod since June, so no trying to play stupid tricks on me, kay? Ummmm... anyone who wants to update me on current world situation so I can follow better will win mod cookie. I is open to any questions and whatnot.

So am I:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Psht, according to recent thread, 1/2 this world's posters already hate me (which means I'm doing pretty dang good)

You go away.

half of this worlds posters are children.

on the bright side the others love you

darkaniken2

Psht, according to recent thread, 1/2 this world's posters already hate me (which means I'm doing pretty dang good)

You go away.
Judging by leaths post, he's on the side that hates you. :)

I <3 you, but bring lewder back... ;(