Sometimes it's just too easy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Most of you know that NMS of today was born from the original Kata. In a feat of diabolical manipulation, we stole a tribe to gain dominance of our home k...but that's another story altogether...

Our beloved -Core- was one of our tribemates, but he could not see beyond losing the Kata name. Try as we did to convince him that it was destiny for him to remain with us on our evil journey, he held fast to his convictions and did not come with us.

Kata then sat there, lonely and helpless for some bit with only a couple sat accounts to hold it, until Core had restarted and shown his rapid growth in the south. He asked to have Kata for himself, to see if he could give it a rebirth. Seeing no harm in it, we let him loose with our old tribe. We were on to have our own fun with the new one, so why not.

But still, I was always rather pleased with that coat of arms. It was a fun one to make, and Core would not give it back! That always festered within me...

Well, fast forward to today, when he suggests we play a little trick on w40 and switch our tribe names and tags.

Oh, Core, you re-opened my evil side. It feels good to be back to our roots again. :)

Sorry mate...we're keeping it. :icon_twisted:

-core-

NMS declares on KATA! That's it. nnuff said. I trusted you once again!

DeletedUser

lol what? you mean the old kata, the current kata, or the future kata? rofl...

Personally i never liked the tribe name Kata, I always thought Goat was a good strong tribe name.

DeletedUser

I demand the skype logs and copies of in game mails of this deceit. Prove the liar! Show the world how you were betrayed!

PS this is going to get hell confusing on the various war threads/top twenty threads if they aren't changed back!

Warren85

I wondered what happened. Confusing me like that !! sheesh!!

Varian Gabria De Cerna

lol what? you mean the old kata, the current kata, or the future kata? rofl...

Personally i never liked the tribe name Kata, I always thought Goat was a good strong tribe name.

That, ma'am, is due to your hugging skills. You're in DI, nuff said.

DeletedUser

thats not entirely "evil"... just a child o' boredom... sigh... anyways back to mine thermodynamics...

DeletedUser

I really needed a laugh this week - thanks for that Laz :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wow a first appearance caly?!

but hope folks really understand what this basically is... a message behind a "joke"...

DeletedUser

No real message Kachine - we successfully conned Laz & KoT into making Kata #1 again :)

& both tribes' leaderships just love the "it's all about hugz" forum ranters, so thought we'd supply some ammunition.

But if I don't get it changed back soon I think core might throw me to the pirates for barrel duties...

DeletedUser

No need, Phoenix, iAlone is doing a (gang) bang up job in the barrel.

DeletedUser

Well in spite of this being April 1st, I'll bite. This is motivation enough for me to come back if true, would be good to play with my old mates again here.

DeletedUser

Well in spite of this being April 1st, I'll bite. This is motivation enough for me to come back if true, would be good to play with my old mates again here.

cactaurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

on topic... yeah i dont have much to say but...

cactaurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.