AndyJc

Edge how has COD earned the right?

By recruiting their way to survival

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Edge how has COD earned the right?

By recruiting their way to survival

Recruiting?
They got what, 5 members off Final after your tribe already fell apart.
They still seem to be here after how many months of war?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser60709

That is a lie Mike and you know it.

You've just swung my full support behind -3- against DOR and DOR only.
You will lose and this time you can't rely on XXXX to back you up.

Also Whale I am seriously disappointed by your response there, plus DOR's closest ally is BRKDA.

I dont lie, andyjc, i stated facts. sorry your disappointed in my reply, but thats life. I never start a war of words and not intend too now.

AndyJc

I dont lie, andyjc, i stated facts. sorry your disappointed in my reply, but thats life. I never start a war of words and not intend too now.

Well I do.

How would -3- know you weren't there? They were actually surprised you didn't respond to war dec.

And I knew the terms of the NAP. Just looking at the nobling map on here DOR have been flouting it for a while, I would have declared a week or more ago.

AndyJc

Side 1:
Tribes: DOR
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: -3-
Players:

Timeframe: 30/03/2010 01:32:00 to 01/04/2010 14:31:52

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 135
Difference: 106

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 283,873
Side 2: 1,280,216
Difference: 996,343

image.php

DeletedUser

to save time and posts

some reasons for one side or the other to have the advantage

- unexpected war declaration
- isolated clusters
- inactives

DeletedUser

that actually might be the case the war is fresh and nothing is certain now

first war -3- to have in it's northern parts and it will take time for DOR to get back in shape and do a counter.

x2dezjohn

points 1 and 3 are something to do with it

#1 - cant say it was unexpected, constantly ignoring the agreement and attacking our villages, sounds more invited tbh

#3 - Inactive members dont fight back and defend :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

in all fairness to DOR, they have a lot of isolated villages which stand little chance so the stats will be unbalanced for a while. i mean no disrespect to allies when i say that they have some weak links and inactives but when -3- take out easy villages in the middle of nowere and face the top players in DOR on a real front, i dont expect -3- to do to much.

DeletedUser

Children, lets try this brand new idea. It's called staying on topic. As in, shut up about cod in here.

DeletedUser

in all fairness to DOR, they have a lot of isolated villages which stand little chance so the stats will be unbalanced for a while. i mean no disrespect to allies when i say that they have some weak links and inactives but when -3- take out easy villages in the middle of nowere and face the top players in DOR on a real front, i dont expect -3- to do to much.

too much faith in DOR i think dafy

no disrespect there to DOR but -3- is a challenge to them and is much different from apollo.

DeletedUser

too much faith in DOR i think dafy

no disrespect there to DOR but -3- is a challenge to them and is much different from apollo.

DOR still have some good players who can dig in deep,

AndyJc

DOR still have some good players who can dig in deep,

Every tribe left has some.

But I reckon DOR's are too far away and too softened by months of nothing to make a big difference against the sheer size of -3- now.
Plus since Mike came out and lied openly DOR have lost respect many held for them.

DeletedUser

yeh i agree that a lot of the top players are currently far away but it just means the rubbish gets cleaned out now. by the time -3- has to attack the better players, -3- will be 5 times larger than DOR. they will still have to hit a front with good players tho, and thats with XXXX in the middle so they will be launching from a distance.

DeletedUser

no matter daf how good these members are they will b outnumbered aganst all those members and don't forget that -3- has it's good members too that will have the strength and talent to stand against DOR's

darkaniken2

You are all also assuming that XXXX is going to just let their ally bleed and die... If it comes to it, I doubt that will happen.