SubV vs. STK

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Damn I just got a 90 some sec train.

and you see why I think this world is a joke.

On a note, it was sent from tdr by a ex-stk player.

44kevin44

Which player sent it?

Nah it's not better than Engi's, he can at least get a 60 second train. :p

DeletedUser

alright alex and moe....u guys think u are better than stk....when the next 2 world open up whoever wants we will join them together....in the same part of the world and create STK and SubV there....we will battle it out there....that will really prove who is better

alexmichie

i think on the next 2x world we both create 2 premade tribes and see how it goes, i hate making the same tribes on a new world, for me subv and other tribes ive been in on this world are special to w25, new world new tribes

44kevin44

I also prefer just joining and meeting some good players, then playing with them...

I will be joining the next 2x world in the beginning of the summer, (if there isn't a 2x world then fastest speed) and maybe I'll see you guys there. :)

DeletedUser

im kool with that alex...but we gotta get some rules going on for that before we do that :) and i like that to kevin but this will settle the dispute :)

alexmichie

in what way am i a whiner? surely im a boaster or something else alot worse? whinning is for lossers and i didnt lose lol surely a bad winner or something like that but certainly not a whiner! im a winner lol unlike you surely you are the Whiner? we could have a vote a public poll but i have a feeling you wont like the outcome yet again

DeletedUser

in what way am i a whiner? surely im a boaster or something else alot worse? whinning is for lossers and i didnt lose lol surely a bad winner or something like that but certainly not a whiner! im a winner lol unlike you surely you are the Whiner? we could have a vote a public poll but i have a feeling you wont like the outcome yet again

Bigmist, I have been with you in stk for a long time but why are you acting as if your an expert?
Your a cool person but no offence alex is no doubt a better player.
By the way, i have respect for all of STK except for the players who have changed tribe and suddenly do not know anyone no more.
Alex your a talented player congrats.
Bigmist...need to see more from you mate.
Just in case you think im licking ass, I myself need to prove myself.
Fact is STK overall were crushed.
Gamble was a very good leader but unfortunately he had to deal with alot of immature and disrespectful players who did not know how to address a situation maturely, therefore I hope that summarises why I, aswell as gamble had to lose our cool.
This is a message to a player who has been talkin about me privately btw...thank you for saying i am a hothead who always loses his temper unfortunately you do not know me.
If you did you wouldn`t have made up bull.
This is a game. Alex when you flame someone at least you do it in relation to the game and not make up nonsense you go by stats whereas so called "tribemates" go by bull. If any former STK members mail me about this, congrats but the player i am referring to is a player I cannnot even remember speaking to (apparently we had a head to head) but if you feel the need to continue to judge me personally ( I heard about it) come to me and i will fight you one to one, and definately rim you.

DeletedUser80463

I tip my hat to STK for exceeding everyones expectations that theyd lose in this war in February/March (i believe)

And i tip my hat off to SubV for winning this war

Well done to both tribes

DeletedUser67103

Well Yes I guess U agree U are a pretty big Boaster and Yes I agree U maybe are Better than Me,but Just because the stats show that I didnt participate in the War does not make me a bad player.

True I might not like the outcome of the Poll Nor do I expected to Win,but Hey....

Bigmist, I have been with you in stk for a long time but why are you acting as if your an expert?
Your a cool person but no offence alex is no doubt a better player.
By the way, i have respect for all of STK except for the players who have changed tribe and suddenly do not know anyone no more.
Alex your a talented player congrats.
Bigmist...need to see more from you mate.
Just in case you think im licking ass, I myself need to prove myself.
Fact is STK overall were crushed.
Gamble was a very good leader but unfortunately he had to deal with alot of immature and disrespectful players who did not know how to address a situation maturely, therefore I hope that summarises why I, aswell as gamble had to lose our cool.

Well I didnt say I was a better player cause I know I might not Be and I never said I was an Expert,I simply stated my opinion and tried to Congrate Alex and SubV on thier Victory and Now I get Flammed for that.I state my Mind and If Ppl dont like that then Oh well.

I hope Ur comment about the Respect thing aint towards Us STK Members that Moved over to TDR as We have not forgot about U.

And Yes STK was a Well Clustered and strong Willed tribe,but With So many Inactive members and Imaturity ,we Failed to defend our Fronts and Fell apart.

DeletedUser

err lets not talk defeat here until someone has to actually be defeated,

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Snake MC Snake MC
Side 2:
Tribes: SubV
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 119
Side 2: 42
Difference: 77
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1,130,420
Side 2: 400,607
Difference: 729,813
image.php

edward007007

Big deal, if I wanted to or if anyone wanted to we could post individual players vs STK, just like you did there. Doesn't make a difference really

alexmichie

ed have you seen di or maud or heros stats against STK they are all over 300

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes:
Side 2:
Players:
image.php

image.php

nice stats :)

it 's just a case of a david and goliath, don't let anyone take that away from you, for someone like you against a tribe like subv, those are brilliant stats :)

kudos snake :)

DeletedUser67103

Side 1:
Tribes:
Side 2:
Players:
image.php

image.php

Well Yes U are one of few that Actually Took it to the Man...LOL
Congrates Snake.
Comes to show not all STK were beaten easily...

Status
Not open for further replies.