most hated player

DeletedUser476

Wow, thats a nice thing to admit. I can really see why your old tribe mates trusted you.

True though, isn't it. Believe me though, when I say that it was not my intention all the way along, not until 2 days beforehand.

Lord GothicEmo

rinjerome

Rinjerome :lol: he is making only:villagers: and army to defence . I wanted to atack him but he entered in BUM (and I wass there ) :(( BUT my :axemen: will crush his villages

Doinky

I bet you feel special.

To bad you don't have what it takes to get revenge on T:V ingame.

i can get revenge...and i am right now...i have some very interesting scout reports....wow there was little troops in them

Lord cat man

I rarely post but I felt that doinky was asking for another vote.

And for all you loliance out there keep on waiting for AJ to go gray, he has premium and until his premium runs out he wont go gray.

DeletedUser

my former villages had lots of troops in...sometimes it took 3 waves to clear them....10623/10623.....

You are being owned hardcore to all the pushing and breathing organs, still:

chart.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3840

my former villages had lots of troops in...sometimes it took 3 waves to clear them....10623/10623.....

Doesn't matter how many waves they take, if your village gets cleared, the defense has failed.

DeletedUser

This is hard. I've had enemies, and people i've hated... But it would probably have to be Sir Troll Knight. That guy was a bastard.

DeletedUser8762

I rarely post but I felt that doinky was asking for another vote.

And for all you loliance out there keep on waiting for AJ to go gray, he has premium and until his premium runs out he wont go gray.

It would be an absolute sh*tter for one of the biggest players in World 1 to go out on a technicality.

On the flip side, AJ is known for pushing the rules and its no suprise that this has happened.

I doubt it will be long before we get a AJ 4.9 returns thread though

Caldwellowl