!?! F. vs The alliance.

DeletedUser

even with those numbers you cant defend, and especially Lee , lol

Tooni for example defends just fine against gkhan and Titans.

DeletedUser

Aetost when was the last time you had to snipe?

the last time you didnt let a nuke die at your village becuase you had stacked your villages with your families of nubs in !$! ?

King Sean04

Firstly, if Aetost speaks french again just ask me to translate it(I speak the French) or maybe I will start speaking french to confuse you all....

how much support you still have available? so your holding it back? like i said... too tight to give it out so you hold it back for your own personal use. Yes i can read into your thoughts aetost... i am that clever... :icon_rolleyes:

Ed, I think he wants them to stack him but shhhhh...... don't tell him. Also I agree with you 100% If you guys have defense to spare where is it all? It's definatly not on the frontlines.

lee you've gained my respect ;)

Lee always had my respect but just the fact he was able to stay in that core for so long makes my respect for him go up.

P.S. As for "Comprenez Vous" Forbes was right it means "Do you understand"

DeletedUser75781

Ed, I think he wants them to stack him but shhhhh...... don't tell him. Also I agree with you 100% If you guys have defense to spare where is it all? It's definatly not on the frontlines.

Well, they do send defense to their frontlines but that is only when those frontline vills get attacked and by then it will be too late cause we will have nobled them :lol:

DeletedUser

well, i didnt exactly say that.

the frontlines do have support. whether it is self support i don't know but K45 and K35 seem pretty supported from where im attacking from.

but i've just cracked another one, and i will have another village in 1 hour 10 mins :)

persistence is the key :icon_cool:

King Sean04

the frontlines do have support. whether it is self support i don't know but K45 and K35 seem pretty supported from where im attacking from.

Well the vills I've hit in k28 were either self supported or no support at all:icon_biggrin: But the closer we get to their core I think it will be tougher

DeletedUser

Well the vills I've hit in k28 were either self supported or no support at all:icon_biggrin: But the closer we get to their core I think it will be tougher

when we get to the core it'll be easier...

inactive nubs who eat internals :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

So now you have to get rimmed to gain respect. Interesting..

DeletedUser

Are you actually complaining that !?! stack? Jeez, gotta complain you guys stack too, eh?

All your arguements are rubbish :/

DeletedUser

Are you actually complaining that !?! stack? Jeez, gotta complain you guys stack too, eh?

All your arguements are rubbish :/

where did we complain?

i was referring to aetost BSing about lee saying he was crap when aetost has shown no skills in defending himself.

and BNA lulwut? where did that come into anything? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

where did we complain?

i was referring to aetost BSing about lee saying he was crap when aetost has shown no skills in defending himself.

if you want to know about my skills ask your tribe that the invited ME to the premade they made.
Where were are you?

Hmmm something fissy here.

Lee actually never defended as we nevr really attacked him. When we did he got rimmed in 3 days.

As about me be able snip or whatever, i ll not show my skills casue you asked to, the people who know me know very well what skills i have and if i can snip or not.
And to those people i include some in your g.khan tribe who i repeat invited me to join them in the premades they made and not you. NOOB.

DeletedUser

Firstly, if Aetost speaks french again just ask me to translate it(I speak the French) or maybe I will start speaking french to confuse you all....

Lee always had my respect but just the fact he was able to stay in that core for so long makes my respect for him go up.

P.S. As for "Comprenez Vous" Forbes was right it means "Do you understand"

As about you here, dont act liek you know what is going on as you know NOTHING about us.
You are a poor player with even more poor skills that has to be good in the eyes of his new tribe so to think you good.

Your time will come and you know it. So for now talk as much as you like.

Look at lee, he was talks talks talks, where he is now?

DeletedUser

lee gets rimmed and you think he deserves respect. I just found that fairly interesting.

I want to know how lee deserves respect and Aetost doesn't. Show me the tribes Aetost has disbanded as people have put trust in him. Show me where Aetost taunted other tribes and dared them to attack, and when they finally do, he quits.

Oh wait.. I don't think you can..

Yeah yeah yeah.. Aetost uses the smaller members to stack the larger members. But it isn't like the smaller players would survive any way. The one who disbands his tribe and joins a new one is the respectable one?

Now go on and flame, but I respect the one who protects his tribe rather than disbands it..

DeletedUser

where did we complain?

By litrally saying all !?! do is stack, is pretty funny. Ofc they'll stack, like any tribe does in late game.

cpas. I always knew lee walton sucked anyway :/

King Sean04

As about you here, dont act liek you know what is going on as you know NOTHING about us.

Guess what. I don't care.

You are a poor player with even more poor skills that has to be good in the eyes of his new tribe so to think you good.

The only poor players I see are on your side. 20 minutes in between the nuke and train with cats hitting my rally point. Now thats sad. Nobling a vill and sending support from 30 hrs away. Now thats even sadder.

Look at lee, he was talks talks talks, where he is now?

Umm.... Living his life.... That's my guess

Last edited:

DeletedUser75781

So you think you're that good? When more than half you're points are gotten through cannibalism instead of skill?

Your time will come and you know it. So for now talk as much as you like.

...You keep saying that...

I've been in an !?! K and surrounded by !?! villages since the start at the war and the only attacks I got other than the retaking attempts is just one scout attack...

DeletedUser

Quite a long read, so yeah. skip my post if you want ;)

Edward how you are called IG

I'm intrerpreting that means what is my IG name?

Elizabethan :icon_biggrin:

Aetost said:
if you want to know about my skills ask your tribe that the invited ME to the premade they made.
Where were are you?

Hmmm something fissy here.

Lee actually never defended as we nevr really attacked him. When we did he got rimmed in 3 days.

As about me be able snip or whatever, i ll not show my skills casue you asked to, the people who know me know very well what skills i have and if i can snip or not.
And to those people i include some in your g.khan tribe who i repeat invited me to join them in the premades they made and not you. NOOB.

sorry, mister popular being invited to the premades. where were was i? i suppose that means where am i in these premades? i join premades i want to join, i have joined two, yes only two premades in my whole tw career. one with a bunch of khan which failed due to other things to do and anther that is still ongoing in w49 with a few w35 and w6 players playing the red team.

does this make me a good player because i am accepted to join a premade with good players from w6? no it doesn't, so why are you bringing premades into this?

I never said aetost you were a bad player, i said you haven't proved yourself to be the rank you are. of course you have to be a good player and leader to get a tribe from the rim to the top, and to hold the number one spot for your own personal account off and on, i never said you didn't deserve recognition for those achievements.

I said when did you show you were the best player and an expert defender?

yiou come onto the externals laughing about lee getting 2mill or however much off of him when he was proabably inactive or doing something else, but did we do this when we took millions of kyleflores? or of rifky? or still nobling hinter? no, we arn't cocky and we don't need to big ourselves up to make us feel any better.

lee was under constant attack so dont BS. you just attacked him more recently. :icon_rolleyes:

BNA said:
lee gets rimmed and you think he deserves respect. I just found that fairly interesting.

I want to know how lee deserves respect and Aetost doesn't. Show me the tribes Aetost has disbanded as people have put trust in him. Show me where Aetost taunted other tribes and dared them to attack, and when they finally do, he quits.

Oh wait.. I don't think you can..

Yeah yeah yeah.. Aetost uses the smaller members to stack the larger members. But it isn't like the smaller players would survive any way. The one who disbands his tribe and joins a new one is the respectable one?

Now go on and flame, but I respect the one who protects his tribe rather than disbands it..

I think you will find that i, until he stood up against Aetost never really liked lee,as many of the past forum threads will tell if you look in the past, we frequently flamed each other. I got respect for him when he shut up on the externals and showed Aetost and his family how to play.

I respect the players who respect me BNA, i still flame them on the externals due to them talking crap but aetost never responds to my mails to him IG and he always ignores posts on the externals he doesn't like. why do i need to show him respect? lee disbanded his tribe yes. least he was honest about it :icon_rolleyes:. unlike some people we wont name :icon_confused:. i respect aetost with his achievements but not him as a player or a person.

nonsou said:
By litrally saying all !?! do is stack, is pretty funny. Ofc they'll stack, like any tribe does in late game.

cpas. I always knew lee walton sucked anyway :/

well done. i know they will stack.... i don't quite understand what you are referencing to? !?! dont always stack, they hold support back and get players to self support themselvs. i know tribes support each other... so i gues we both have agree? :icon_confused:

lee walton sucks :icon_wink:. how long till papajochris took you out nonsou? :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its been a while since I logged into the forums...

But Aetost, I would not call your stint in Uruz or Broken as that of G.Khan members, those guys quit ages ago leaving behind a pretty horrible leader who destroyed a fully functioning tribe.

Estoy is a much better person than anyone in Khan will ever be and although Khan and Co. show one of their founders as someone who worked against them, its just one of their many controversial and highly unethical and immoral practises. For example, instead of oweing their duke any debt of gratitude for making G.Khan rank 1 and making it the benchmark for all tribes on World 35, which most tribes would do, Charger has never wasted any time in trying to show that he was and always has been the top dog, and the dislike which he shows for many of the original Khan members has been the reason that Khan has never been able to get any old members to fill its inactives. His ability both as a leader and a player has been brought into question, with Khan weaker than they ever were before as a tribe, as for his playing skill, he once attacked a village of mine in K-35 with attacks spread over 48 hours- truly shocking.

That ofcourse has resulted in Khan having to give members to BaseEt to ensure peace in the north- a controversial and highly embarrasing tactic for a tribe which calls itself Freedom. I guess giving a few continents worth of players and villages of inactives to a tribe beating you all over the park to ensure your survival does indeed give you the high title of "Freedom". :icon_rolleyes: