w36 Dream Team..!

Deleted User - 4669627

oh wait, here is the inactive account magically nobling villages, despite being inactive

Not Gv Anymore25 (212|774) K72 9,602 thirugnana [Gv] thirugnana [Gv] 2010-04-17 14:27:35
Not Gv Anymore25 (212|774) K72 9,602 thirugnana [Gv] thirugnana [Gv] 2010-04-17 14:27:35
Not Gv Anymore25 (212|774) K72 9,602 new3f5 [/afk] thirugnana [Gv] 2010-04-17 14:27:34
516 (258|735) K72 9,552 garyanj [SS] thirugnana [Gv] 2010-04-14 12:34:35
517 (262|732) K72 9,560 garyanj [SS] thirugnana [Gv] 2010-04-06 04:27:09
174 Incoming Love (244|758) K72 4,447 Abandoned thirugnana [Gv] 2010-04-06 03:36:33
0027 (246|758) K72 3,436 Abandoned thirugnana [Gv] 2010-04-04 19:30:01

maybe the inactive account fairies are real?

DeletedUser

Blah Blah Blah useless information

Blah Blah Blah useless numbers

Blah Blah Blah rambling like only you can

Generic personal insults

I could post the Skype chat log evidence up about how the two players of the thirugnana account told us they were quitting but that would take too long.

I can say I never took any BillMac villages because I never sent any nobles and its hard to take villages without sending nobles.

I can also say that maybe one of them did log on and do stuff to annoy the people nobling them, I know I would but you can hardly call that a defence of the account.

Lastly, love the ad hominem it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

EDIT: I liked the ad hominem so much I feel like using one... 'You would know all about inactive accounts wouldn't you hmm?'

Damn, I guess I don't have the same affinity for insulting others as you do D=

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 4669627

not sure what is ad hominem about my familiarity with inactive accounts, if anything i would consider it a compliment that i could keep a dozen or more inactive accounts active enough to mount what anybody would classify as a defense

it is good to hear from you all the same though, was hoping you had not quit yet

as for other post, i confess shards, it was in bad taste

i did not start a thread insulting lanky

i made a post congratulating scurf (who was once my enemy and i expect will be again -in a fashion-) on a job well done (though it was certainly not him alone)

lanky had to lie to belittle scurf's accomplishment and scurf does not post to the externals, so i belittled lanky, without lying, on scurf's behalf (though i am sure he is not appreciating how it turned out, lol)

all good, i will likely gift scurf some villages when i quit, maybe that will make up for it
he was my enemy, not my mate, but some enemies are worthy of respect

lanky is still young, there is still hope one day he might be worthy of respect, but as i have said before, most of you are just a lost cause

lanky, there is likely not a person in w36 who could have defended against what was done to thirugnana, that is the truth

[12:03:05 AM] kingleo08: yea thiru was fun for a little while - but i just didnt have the time
[12:03:42 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: i don't know anybody who would have
[12:05:29 AM] kingleo08: yea

i am not sure i know any 2 people who would have
he might have had 4 people co-playing his account and still not had any chance

activity was not the issue
nobody was insulting any Gv in any way

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ad hominem: Attacking the person not the argument. To my knowledge Thirugnana was to all intensive purposes, inactive.

DeletedUser74958

If we're going to have English lessons, can we talk about correct usage of the phrase "all intents and purposes"?

Pet peeve, sorry Lanky and shards :x

DeletedUser

My apologies Bobo, I was mulling over which one was right, guess my 50/50 went the wrong way this time

DeletedUser

its W36, I am just thankful there is some sort of activity in the forums

Deleted User - 4669627

lol, on that we can agree lanky

let's also make a proper war thread if we want to continue this and stop spamming the dream team thread

sorry shards :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Wow, that nearly made ones piles twitch. Back to the topic. I believe I was the last to post on topic. Continue from there?

DeletedUser74958

What I'd like to see is someone do one of these without 5 or 6 of them being their current tribemates.

lucas hope

I'll have a go at picking some players NOT in my tribe.

1. Bobofatt - best name in the game.
2. Shahdy - if i ever need a crazy guy to defend 1000's of attacks.
3. ruthless44 - ODA!!!
4. queen boudica5 - always in the wrong tribe, but never gave in like so many others. Months of attacks and she's still around.
5. armstrongrv - young kid that defended another account very well. Cost me more nobles than anyone.

lucas hope

Well, that's the last time I mention #1. He sends me a bunch of attacks as a thank you.

DeletedUser74958

Think of them as housewarming gifts to your new neighborhood! :)

Caveman 10345

Ooo I would love incomings from bobo :)

#1 bobofatt
#2 bobofatt
#3 bobofatt
#4 bobofatt
#5 bobofatt
#6 bobofatt

Deleted User - 4669627

I'll have a go at picking some players NOT in my tribe.

1. Bobofatt - best name in the game.

the only person i gained respect for in the x's instead of losing respect for them here, lol

2. Shahdy - if i ever need a crazy guy to defend 1000's of attacks.

thanks mate, just a shame my rep is not based on offense, lol
seriously, i will gift you a few villages when i quit
was always willing to work with you, but you became DVADER
only a few though, cuz i do got respect for the man above and the deck is already not friendly to him
i am thinking the best i might be able to do for all parties is gift a small % of villages, then barb the rest, but am not sure yet

3. ruthless44 - ODA!!!

only know the name, not the player

4. queen boudica5 - always in the wrong tribe, but never gave in like so many others. Months of attacks and she's still around.

much respect for tenacity, but a total witch to work with
was in the right tribe for a moment, but screwed us royally without provocation
all we did was support her and sit to defend against incomings when she could not be online

5. armstrongrv - young kid that defended another account very well. Cost me more nobles than anyone.

i tell him he's the man, but he swears he is a kid