What if I could...

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What if I could change just one setting on this world what would it be?

If you can give a reason why all the better.

Grow barbs
Pally,
Bonus villages,
Morale,
Cost of nobles,
Tec system,
Speed,

Are a few of the basic options but there are others as well.

DeletedUser

Not being about to support outside your own tribe,
and making it so you can not even share an IP with another account.

Even though it would stop some mates from playing legit it would stop those that are not

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
silonce @ Puffin never needed support from another tribe plus never needed much on other worlds either I think this would maybe harm the new players to the game more than others which I never want as without them it would always be a small world.
The IP thing is a real problem I know some players who are at the same work place or place of study some have never talked to each other or know they even play but that would remove that option for them. I think the co play rule is of greater damage to the game myself.

lazzeh@ Too fast, Too slow? I used to think it was very slow but now I'm happy & like the speed now it suits the world very well. Fast new worlds tend to die out very quick & many players who play do not like having to go through all the sleepless nights at start up while trying to build up an account.
Maybe as the world grows the speed gets faster very slightly this would in relation to player size keep things the same ie not waiting a week for nukes to land as it is for me now :)

DeletedUser

Change the speed? Really guys? Do you want PnP to kill us all even faster?
I don't want the speed to change...

I would want growing barbs though, bcuz they put up more of a fight than some of the noobs here. :lol: Jokes, of-course.

Morale, NO MORALE!!!!

Bonus Villages, BONUS VILLAGES!!!

that's it.

scarlet ash

Change the speed? Really guys? Do you want PnP to kill us all even faster?
I don't want the speed to change...

I would want growing barbs though, bcuz they put up more of a fight than some of the noobs here. :lol: Jokes, of-course.

Morale, NO MORALE!!!!

Bonus Villages, BONUS VILLAGES!!!

that's it.

No moral, That would just oleave all the PnP big boys and other tribe bigboys to plough the crap out of what ever they want. Why would people ever want to restart or start a world where as soon as they have their village big a few mill guy just takes it easy as pie, Also faster speed, wouldn't match right with this world, PnP on such a large size with more speed and also it takes away aspects such as tactics as its just build nuke throw it repeatidly, no thinking needed or and i think leadership of guilds can become not so much on some worlds, Don't apply for all tribes ofcourse though, thats my opinion anyway. I myself enjo me a good fast word when i have time but long term I prefer slow worlds much much more.

DeletedUser74079

i was gonna say slow it down by .1. see what people make of it for a test.

DeletedUser

Not being about to support outside your own tribe,
and making it so you can not even share an IP with another account.

Even though it would stop some mates from playing legit it would stop those that are not

i second the no outside support thing, and growing barbs..u cant farm any thing decent from these -_-

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I have no problem farming I mainly do it with nukes at other players :)

DeletedUser

I'd like this world to have paladins. I just found out its fun to have em :)

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Now is that with or without weapons?

As I remember W13 after a while you forgot which village your pally was in & it became pointless to remake them or a statue for the village (More farm space les points for morale)

DeletedUser

As I remember W13 after a while you forgot which village your pally was in & it became pointless to remake them or a statue for the village (More farm space les points for morale)

This is actually happened to me in W13, i didn't noticed that my paladin was killed and i didn't have paladin for 2 months. I realized it after someone sitted me and trained it :icon_neutral: and then he named it after bithcock :icon_biggrin:

I can't even remember if i ever used my pally in W13 :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I like Pally's without weps. It gets annoying sometimes when people equip the spear item.

DeletedUser

Bonus villages
Glowing barbs...yes glowing, I sometimes play this at night and it's very hard to see a lot of the time.
speed to 20

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Cheaper nobles are a good option for me as well but if they give me that I think most of you would want to keep morale.

I have over 200 villages ready to noble when I get the packets :)

DeletedUser

i like the settings the current world has...
i played w40 till i had like 30,000 points, then quit...
im not really sure what happned after that, i gave it 2 my friend and i think he got nobled...
anyways, there was a pally there, but i definately prefer one without, though i dont get why there is still a statue base in the village
(maybe something 4 the next update it 2 remove that)
i prefer packets to coins, but i think having 1 packet = 1 noble could be a good thing...

scarlet ash

I would say moral's a definite keep. If we didn't have moral I would right off noble Daizyh and I have more nukes than she/he has villages so players like that just would be hopeless faster killing the world and bringing a PnP dominance an easier picture as well, look at the top 40 players off PnP compared to Dr. NO's, Moral is needed for such a vast majority of this world for them to grow to a larg enough scale where they can defend themselves. and against a large player they would still require a lot.

Moral is the perfect example of Noob nuclear deterrence. Your gonna think twice about how worth that village is when morals in the question. You'll most likely look for an easier village before resorting to mass troop lose.

Last edited: