What is an OTican?

DeletedUser

Well I got to thinking (I do that sometimes) and I realised. I don't know how an off topician is defined. I know it's soneone who posts here, but I am not considered to be one and I don't consider myself to be one. Is there some sort of initiation test :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

An Offtopican becomes an offtopican simply by existing and being accepted into the community and posting. There is no real test, post count requirement or number of hours you need to clock up looking at OT.

You are kind of an Offtopican. One of the few posters I'd say who regularly post and are't offtopicans are Ewok (he's lolpermabanned anyway I think) and skyline.

Its rather undefined, considering how in a way its 'special' to be an offtopican.

And it just happens really. Its like... I can't describe it, but its one of those things which happens over time without noticing. Its like going from childhood to adolescence, there is no 'YOU ARE LEAVING CHILDHOOD' sign, no 'YOU CAN FAP NOA' sign, it just happens and by the time you've noticed its already happened.

DeletedUser

I know I'm not and I don't really want to be, I don't understand you people sometimes ^^

I was just wondering

Woodlandapple

An Offtopican becomes an offtopican simply by existing and being accepted into the community and posting. There is no real test, post count requirement or number of hours you need to clock up looking at OT.

You are kind of an Offtopican. One of the few posters I'd say who regularly post and are't offtopicans are Ewok (he's lolpermabanned anyway I think) and skyline.

Its rather undefined, considering how in a way its 'special' to be an offtopican.

And it just happens really. Its like... I can't describe it, but its one of those things which happens over time without noticing. Its like going from childhood to adolescence, there is no 'YOU ARE LEAVING CHILDHOOD' sign, no 'YOU CAN FAP NOA' sign, it just happens and by the time you've noticed its already happened.

Who's Noa and why does he need permission to masturbate?

DeletedUser

when everyone stops flaming you for coming from world forums and being a noob,and you post often in OT=Otican

DeletedUser

when everyone stops flaming you for coming from world forums and being a noob,and you post often in OT=Otican
Did that happen to me yet, I think I was sort of accepted then I went away and well here we are ^^

DeletedUser

Did that happen to me yet, I think I was sort of accepted then I went away and well here we are ^^

wellyou are one.

Dont be bugged whether you are or not,at the end of the day,its how sensible a poster you are.Least sensible poster=me.

DeletedUser

Who's Noa and why does he need permission to masturbate?

noa = slang for now.

And 12 year olds don't wank. My point is, that you don't just suddenly hit puberty and start massively changing. Its a slow, subtle change which you don't notice that much. Not like a change in the weather from hot to cold in a space of hours, a low rise from cold to hot over a week.

I never really got flamed for coming from a world forum, rather for being a noob >_>

Cattypoos

I think of you as an offtopical yarric, because I know you from you posting in OT. That's about it really.

DeletedUser

noa = slang for now.

And 12 year olds don't wank. My point is, that you don't just suddenly hit puberty and start massively changing. Its a slow, subtle change which you don't notice that much. Not like a change in the weather from hot to cold in a space of hours, a low rise from cold to hot over a week.

I used to think that I would totally change when I hit puberty,when Iwas an 8 yr old.

And then when I was few days from hitting 13yrs of age.I was like."Whatever,Im join growing a yr older.There's nothing different about being a teenager,no need to get excited.Just be normal."

And have maintained that since.