What is an OTican?

DeletedUser

I don't play any RPGs, aside from the Colonies, which is epic, and DC's game, which is over 9000x awesome.

DeletedUser

To be fair I quit the day after that werewolf game started because my previous laptop died with my slayer cd inside it aswell. Metal killed my laptop =[

DeletedUser

I have kept it. One day I'm going to break it open and reclaim what it mine

DeletedUser

That is the plan, I just never seem to have the time. I might get it repaired and then trade it in for xbox games

DeletedUser55663

Oh god Ewok is coming back
Yep.

Blurk Sully, tell me when he is unbanned, I will need to organise my suicide and/or permabanning to occur the day prior to him getting unbanned. I can literally not cope with Ewok, I actually despise him more than skyline.

Hmmm, lemme ask him, ee's online on MSN right nao.

June 9th, 2010.

DeletedUser55663

I'm pretty sure I'll be leaving for a vacation a week after that.

DeletedUser

Yep.

Hmmm, lemme ask him, ee's online on MSN right nao.

June 9th, 2010.

Thank god that's not July 9th, 2010 at anytime between 15:00 and 0:00 ST (form time), because that's my Birthday.

I'll probably be busy with a truckload of schoolwork then anyway, because mid-year assesment is on during most of June anyway.

Lets hope he gets banned before my holidays start.

Woodlandapple

Thank god that's not July 9th, 2010 at anytime between 15:00 and 0:00 ST (form time), because that's my Birthday.

I'll probably be busy with a truckload of schoolwork then anyway, because mid-year assesment is on during most of June anyway.

Lets hope he gets banned before my holidays start.

I know right? How horrible would it be if your birthday was spoiled by some random internet user getting unbanned on an obscure forum.

DeletedUser

I know right? How horrible would it be if your birthday was spoiled by some random internet user getting unbanned on an obscure forum.

It would be, because Ewok getting unbanned would probably be worse than entire of OT chanting me and bullying me to commit suicide. (Well, maybe not, but you get the picture).

Ewok is one of those posters that just makes me rage inside whenever he appears.

Typhi

Well I got to thinking (I do that sometimes) and I realised. I don't know how an off topician is defined. I know it's soneone who posts here, but I am not considered to be one and I don't consider myself to be one. Is there some sort of initiation test :icon_redface:

Perhaps even more important, how is OTican pronounced?

Woodlandapple

It would be, because Ewok getting unbanned would probably be worse than entire of OT chanting me and bullying me to commit suicide. (Well, maybe not, but you get the picture).

Ewok is one of those posters that just makes me rage inside whenever he appears.

Then I welcome him back with open arms, because seeing you rage is funny.