nightblade's galery

Timed bomb.

Timedbomb.jpg
Thanks I <3 it :D

DeletedUser

Keeping this space for tomorow when I can give a detailed c+c on them pieces .... I have to go but I wanted to be the first to comment. So check back tomorow night for my comments :D

DeletedUser

Nice Sigs!
Your a pro :D
Make me one if you want to in your spare time. I usually try make my own ones but I ain't got PS and ain't good at it so it doesn't really turn out that good.

DeletedUser

good one, it look like fire warrior is coming from some cave or volcano cave by crushing all on his way! great text placement and effects, good blending. i like it a lot! Thank You! i will be happy to make you one in return.

Could you return the favour maybe :p

Wallam

Absolutely Amazing NG. I had no idea you did this when we talked on W40 :icon_evil: although by the sounds of it you have improved a lot since then. I am awed by how good these are. Amazing job :)

- Cookie.Monster

DeletedUser

nice works
you should incorporate into your sigs for more highlights that are partially a bit boring. some are a bit blurred at the edges of renders. and do not use too many effects. work more with sharpness and depth.

DeletedUser

nice works
you should incorporate into your sigs for more highlights that are partially a bit boring. some are a bit blurred at the edges of renders. and do not use too many effects. work more with sharpness and depth.

You want your renders to have some blurred edges, not the whole render has to be focal but possibly the face or a weapon the render is holding?

DeletedUser

You want your renders to have some blurred edges, not the whole render has to be focal but possibly the face or a weapon the render is holding?

450x150v4.jpg

here for example The weapon is blurred too much. does not fit. I would even take away entirely.

nightblade.greyswandir

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Do you have a tut for this one? I love the way it looks ._.

no, i have no tut for that one, sorry.
450x150v4.jpg

here for example The weapon is blurred too much. does not fit. I would even take away entirely.
you think same as me, but i did it on some other sig making forum and there i got critics about not focusing on his face and taht weapon is too sharp...
450x150v3.jpg

i like this one more!

Last edited: