W44 Map Thread.

armadillojoe

Here you go:
map-30.png

Brought to you by: http://armadillojoe.webs.com/

DeletedUser

Wouldent that be a fun war :) maybe i actually play my account more often

Mattieb123

Unless i have my facts wrong, arent storm and RAM allies? so they should be on the same side

DeletedUser

Unless i have my facts wrong, arent storm and RAM allies? so they should be on the same side

One of the strategy in war is that... Never exposed your allies. Until STORM and RAM starts to fight... I seriously think they are in some kind of an alliance. I heard some news and that further confirms my assumption.

**Note: They will never admit it.

DeletedUser

Wow Clan1 is finally getting in on the flaming :p. lol Dont need to admit to anything prove it but mail or screen shot

DeletedUser

lol. Well. I was bored in game. =P

Had to do some flaming.. hehe.

DeletedUser

How is it obvious and what makes you think were allies?? I just want to see an actually little prove here

DeletedUser

So your psyshic and you can actually read our diplomacy sheet because of it?? Man i wish i was psychic

DeletedUser

So your psyshic and you can actually read our diplomacy sheet because of it?? Man i wish i was psychic

Lamb. Stop making a fool out of yourself. Its obvious enough and I have got the proof. =)

Unlike you, there are actually nice and honest people in TW with no hidden agenda. Respect for that.

As for you.. -REP

**edit - Oh wait. After thinking about it.. Maybe you are just a nobody in your tribe. Which explains the ignorance of this matter.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Anyone can say random stuff.I mean Ram has about D4 getting support. Im not denying the fact nor accepting it. I just want prove. So let's see it. If you really have it

P.S im not looking like a "fool". I dont know why everyone says that. TBH the only time i looked like a "fool" and i can accept it is when i was in P!NG. Anyone ever notice i would write something and then go away for a week?? Because i knew i was wrong and left it at that and couldent face the music

So come on screen shot, mail or something. I just for once want to see a little evidence which no one seems to provide now a days

Who is Glamor allied with?

I dont know im not psychic. I would say bells but war stats are 20-9 for Glamor. Partay. Glamor is actually winning a skrishmes

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

PM me ingame. I will show u.

After I show you the proof, you will post a reply stating you are a fool. How about it?

I know I am evil. BWAHAHA *evil laughter*

DeletedUser

Or you can post it here. Im guess im not going to get it. To be a fool i would have to be wrong and i havent been.I Just asked a simple question and never got a good answer. Just pure sad it's the 800 ram Liljay nuke all over again. lol

DeletedUser

Just PM me and prepared to say you are a fool. lol

This time.. I have it. I may not have liljay 800 rams with me now. But I had a new report that showed liljay doing something stupid again. I can show u the report also. PM me ingame dude.

Or if you are afraid of shaming in the public, maybe you can stop your post about RAM and STORM arent allies. =.='

Up for the bet?