W44 Map Thread.

DeletedUser

The REAL liljay has retired from W44 a short while ago to let you guys know, I wouldn't be surprised if he were to show up on these externals now and again though ;)

DeletedUser

Just PM me and prepared to say you are a fool. lol

This time.. I have it. I may not have liljay 800 rams with me now. But I had a new report that showed liljay doing something stupid again. I can show u the report also. PM me ingame dude.

Or if you are afraid of shaming in the public, maybe you can stop your post about RAM and STORM arent allies. =.='

Up for the bet?

haha like i said im not denying it. I know are releations with Storm i would just like to see evidence and im not afarid of public humilation because i never denied i just wanted prove. Like i said Politics and propaganda if you have a chance to flame the enemy do it.

DeletedUser

Okay i know were you got your evidence from. Could of just told me. It wasnt too hard

DeletedUser

Why should I tell you?

You see. A simple yes or no would have acknowledge that fact. I don't want to show anything here because I respect that person. I wanted to show you in the PM because I want to keep it private. The thing about posting you are a fool was a joke. Come on.. You think I would do that to demean you in the public? No way.

A simple pm in game to chat with me and you failed. It speaks a lot of your character and the fact that you talk a lot but no action is rather disappointing. Seriously.. Whats so hard about a pm?!

In short, you are contradicting and cunning. If I am near you, I would send 124985 cats at your rally point. LOL. You have too much hidden agendas. I say what I want and I love the freedom of it. You are constricted to something and that way of speaking must be suffocating.

DeletedUser

You realize you could post it but hide the name?? I give an example

Author wrote on 23.05. at 18:55
Wow so your slowest speed is swords. What is the point of that?? Your not going to get any resources. lol

Mhm who wrote that?? I dont know. I dont care about in game to be honest i barley sign into W44 but then again you never messaged me so it goes both ways

Matt.camb

I can't be bothered to get a screenshot, but Storm diplomacy. Rather disappointing :lol:

Allies
RAM
Hippie
Clear!

DeletedUser

You realize you could post it but hide the name?? I give an example

Mhm who wrote that?? I dont know. I dont care about in game to be honest i barley sign into W44 but then again you never messaged me so it goes both ways

Woah Woah woah.. Hold your horses. You want to see proof? I told you to PM me. You never did. And now, you said I didn't PM you? Are you kidding me? You want to borrow $1000 bucks from me and YOU EXPECT ME TO WALK OVER TO YOUR HOUSE AND GIVE IT TO YOU?!?!?!?!

Okie.. How about this?

lambezz wrote on 25.12. at 00:00
I believe in santa and I would love to get a hug from him.

Now you see why I want a pm? You are impossible.

DeletedUser

I can't be bothered to get a screenshot, but Storm diplomacy. Rather disappointing :lol:

Allies
RAM
Hippie
Clear!

lol disappointing? its not hard to look at the world and see who has what diplomacy based on whats happened. Gotta admit Bells would be most secretive if it wasn't already known.

DeletedUser

Yea nice try, but obviously you have no such spy in Ram. Hippie are not listed as allies and Clear! is not on diplomacy.

*Checks W44*

Yup no diplomacy with Clear!

DeletedUser

Yea nice try, but obviously you have no such spy in Ram. Hippie are not listed as allies and Clear! is not on diplomacy.

*Checks W44*

lambezz thats STORM'S diplomacy not RAM'S

Matt.camb

lol disappointing? its not hard to look at the world and see who has what diplomacy based on whats happened. Gotta admit Bells would be most secretive if it wasn't already known.

Lambezz wanted us to show proof so we did :) Even if someone did see our diplo list they would see Mayh3m, and a bunch of enemies :icon_twisted:

*Checks W44*

I thought it was obvious this would be Storm's diplomacy? :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

2uj6mm9.jpg

DeletedUser

hahahahah had to finally look at this. I got the balls to actually accept the fact i was an idiot on that last post :p but it's all good. i still be around here. lol

Aaron you know me i almost make mistakes ;)

This is just too funny. that is what happens when you dont read every post i thought it was still going on about Ram. ohh well :p much <3

DeletedUser

I read it.I just didnt have anything to say. you can forge letters but you can also forge screen shots so i guess it doesnt matter

DeletedUser

Really? How do you forge letters ingame? You gotta show me that.