sad world.

oldefinsh

Hello. I was playing World 24 for long time but there was a period when I had to quit for some months. Unfortunately my friend died in the car accident and that was the main reason to quit this game for some time. I gave my password to tribemate (name doesn`t matter) and when I was ready to return ...eh guess what? Password and email was already changed and on the old email I didn`t recieve any mails about password changing so I could`t do anything.

My nickname was efinsh and I was playing together with storm buddies.

I just wanted to ask one thing and I`m pretty sure that I will not get any answer but I will try -

Person who is controling account named efinsh on world24, can you give my old account back in the right hands? I know it sounds stupid but at least I just wanted to tell that there isn`t old efinsh who used to play...

There should be other way how to prove that I`m not lying and it is my account. I hope I could corporate with admins somehow to get my account back or get it deleted...

Thank you,
the real efinsh.

DeletedUser

There should be other way how to prove that I`m not lying and it is my account. I hope I could corporate with admins somehow to get my account back or get it deleted...

my friend next door? I watched efinsh grow I suppose only the real efinsh would know and i'd help your cause as much as I can if you can tell me have I ever supported you or attacked you?

DeletedUser

thankyou for giving me another reason to hate storme guys.what a shamefull thing to do,change the email account of the real owner and later the password.

your account still exits and is played by someone in ronin.

i will mail him,dunno if he returns you your account.

oldefinsh

my friend next door? I watched efinsh grow I suppose only the real efinsh would know and i'd help your cause as much as I can if you can tell me have I ever supported you or attacked you?
I definitely remeber your nick. I think you you were in K61. I was in V-V-V and you were in COTI tribe, we were attacking each other. I remember that COTI guys were all around me and in map I only saw red spots... :D

P.S It was then when V-V-V leader was Daholla and manic crushed us because of V-V-V inactivity and then the best players joined storm. :)

DeletedUser

A mail is always sent to the original email. It may have vanished into your trash by now, or spam, but it has been sent, if your email was changed.

DeletedUser

thankyou for giving me another reason to hate storme guys.what a shamefull thing to do,change the email account of the real owner and later the password.

your account still exits and is played by someone in ronin.

i will mail him,dunno if he returns you your account.
Surely that is a reason to hate Ronin, not S²ORM?

oldefinsh

A mail is always sent to the original email. It may have vanished into your trash by now, or spam, but it has been sent, if your email was changed.
Yes, I know but I haven`t deleted my emails since 2007 year and I searched for that email but didn`t found anything. :icon_cry:

I`m pretty sure that my acc is controled by RONIN leaders. If leaders will give it back to me I will play in the same tribe and I will not change sides, just wanna play tribalwars again :icon_cry:

Burning GFX

If you like a nooby account and nooby account name no one likes mine might be up for grabs xD

DeletedUser

Yes, I know but I haven`t deleted my emails since 2007 year and I searched for that email but didn`t found anything. :icon_cry:

I`m pretty sure that my acc is controled by RONIN leaders. If leaders will give it back to me I will play in the same tribe and I will not change sides, just wanna play tribalwars again :icon_cry:

Mate, you wouldn't be playing tribalwars if you were playing in RONIN. You will be playing noble the barrrrr..dlv's and stack the insecure leader who thinks everybody who is not talking to him is talking about him.

Burning GFX

Mate, you wouldn't be playing tribalwars if you were playing in RONIN. You will be playing noble the barrrrr..dlv's and stack the insecure leader who thinks everybody who is not talking to him is talking about him.

I agree on this statement lol

sypherr

barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr someone say barbs? there all mine you hears me.... mine!! i killz you for them!

On a serious not, im not a leader of ronin, but iv made them aware of it, add me on skype cypherrrrr (5r's)

DeletedUser55982

I was not aware of this and will get back to you efinch...

Soft Stuff

Hi. Im the real cypheer.
I was multi account and played on Terror Man aswell
I was hoping if i could get my accuont back. I uhmm.. had to go on holiday

DeletedUser

I definitely remeber your nick. I think you you were in K61. I was in V-V-V and you were in COTI tribe, we were attacking each other. I remember that COTI guys were all around me and in map I only saw red spots... :D

P.S It was then when V-V-V leader was Daholla and manic crushed us because of V-V-V inactivity and then the best players joined storm. :)

Forgeting the support from the ~TLA~ (after the dispanding) days against OM, haha, tho' maybe I won't speak too much on here of that and I was K50 NW/West of efinsh location.

Good luck getting the account.

sypherr

Hi. Im the real cypheer.
I was multi account and played on Terror Man aswell
I was hoping if i could get my accuont back. I uhmm.. had to go on holiday

Crap iv been found out, im really smurf and i hackeds the cyperrr account so storm and deus would never find me hmmmm hows did it go......,

PROOF!!!!!

i was never much good at pretending to be a mad man lol, i wonder if smurf still plays tw lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Would be interesting see if after quitting this world etc KG/Smurf/Hocc would admit to any cheating or hacking. If it did actually happen.

DeletedUser

Crap iv been found out, im really smurf and i hackeds the cyperrr account so storm and deus would never find me hmmmm hows did it go......,

PROOF!!!!! OR GTF0!!!!!!!!

i was never much good at pretending to be a mad man lol, i wonder if smurf still plays tw lol

will you teach me the precious art of hacking

sypherr

Actually I COULD dig up some chat logs from months ago when smurf said he had your password.....:icon_eek:

I think he would of used it to destoy me if he had it, he was desperate for the rank 1 place, i can you imagine him knowing my pass and not doing anything? :lol:

I did during the war with manic get sent a dodgy link from a small inactive account in there territory, my norton prevented me from opening and said it had stopped a trojan or summat.

At the time i thought it was a manic trick you click on the link and the trojan searchers your comp for passwords etc, from where you can save passwords in sites.

I dunno if it works that way but it sounds like it could do to me.