Taking Madness to Insanity

DeletedUser

Wouldn't call them refugees, just leaving a dead tribe for another.

DeletedUser

Doesn't mean Your not recruiting refugee's. Technically you are.

The minute war was declared They became Mad's.

Anyway love The work Pwn is doing recruiting refugees not once but twice. :icon_wink: 90% of that tribe is runners who don't fight.

you recruited your own food...

thats all that needs said we did a bad thing but as far as i know we were not asked to kick them either

all that needs said

DeletedUser

thats all that needs said we did a bad thing but as far as i know we were not asked to kick them either

all that needs said

Lul, You fail for multiple reasons :

1.First Who said I was actually in mad?
2.If Mad wants to recruit the better players from insane, after clearing the rest up during war that is their right as victors. I would also say its common sense Recruiting decent players to replace those that quit, rather than as you said "recruiting your own food".
Imo a couple good players better than an extra 200 vills or so.
3.Yes you did do a bad thing, and you shouldn't of recruited them in the first place. I would of said the moment it was mentioned on the forums it would of indicated people felt in general it was a stupid thing to do,recruiting refugees for the second time. It only makes Pwn look bad after all.

Just looks like a generally bad move on Pwns part after all, As everybody can see what it looks like..... :icon_rolleyes: You guys are somewhat Obvious.

:) This is just my impartial point of view of course.

DeletedUser

all that needs said

Its common sense if you ask me, you don't need to be asked, since you peeps shouldnt have recruited them in the first place.

DeletedUser

Sorry for not doing a background check on you squirrely

personally if its going to be war I am very interested to know how good mad really is =] haven't had a good war in a while

Last edited by a moderator:

democon

This is NOT a slaughter. -_-
I disagree with all.. ... This is LAUGHTER!:lol:
Nicely done done., Demo! :icon_wink:

You Can't Spell "Failure" Without U!

DeletedUser

Anyway love The work Pwn is doing recruiting refugees not once but twice. :icon_wink: 90% of that tribe is runners who don't fight.

I was thinking about this but where did you get your statistics? 90%? [LW] My tribe makes up 33.333% of the tribe if not more and we were not runners or refugees in fact [LW] went through 2 wars before joining pwn in the 3 way merge...

P.S. Mad I love how you recruited the "better players" of insane, Loving them ramless half nukes :icon_wink:

http://en47.tribalwars.net/public_report/8658e1579f201bf020e1a8b9e94c241c

DeletedUser

I was thinking about this but where did you get your statistics? 90%? [LW] My tribe makes up 33.333% of the tribe if not more and we were not runners or refugees in fact [LW] went through 2 wars before joining pwn in the 3 way merge...

P.S. Mad I love how you recruited the "better players" of insane, Loving them ramless half nukes :icon_wink:

Mad recruited the better insane players did they? Funny, when I go to my tribe overview it says "pwn" not "mad"

weird....

DeletedUser

And as you know i only took that villa a week or so before, you need to back up your words with some action as you seem all mouth and no trousers :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Yet you could not kill that amount of troops :lol:

DeletedUser

Yet you could not kill that amount of troops :lol:

Like i said he's all mouth and no trousers, that villa of mine is all on it's lonesome out there with not much def in it and he still has only scouted it, to scared to attack me thinks :lol:

imsureidontlike69

I laugh at your idiocy :lol: :lol: :lol:

:)

I'll try be nice from now on, don't ban me :icon_cry:

~Imsure

DeletedUser

lol kerry for one I laugh at the what 4 second train at slasher?

and dodging your attack is the smart thing to do when it has no rams or nobles I think most people can agree on that especially when they dont know whats in the attack

so i lose nothing but gain info lol
well good luck to you kerry you have the right heart for the game you just lack the skills

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and dodging your attack is the smart thing to do when it has no rams or nobles I think most people can agree on that especially when they dont know whats in the attack
s

actually, it would be to stack, as you get full use of the wall.
fake = no harm done
nuke without rams/cats = easy kill

ofcourse, if you cant stack with minimum 2 vill of D, then you are right to dodge it.

DeletedUser

actually, it would be to stack, as you get full use of the wall.
fake = no harm done
nuke without rams/cats = easy kill

ofcourse, if you cant stack with minimum 2 vill of D, then you are right to dodge it.

you are right i would have done that but yea I couldnt get the needed stack there in time and I felt that i would just wait a while because i could always attack it and get ODA instead :p

DeletedUser

lol kerry for one I laugh at the what 4 second train at slasher?

so i lose nothing but gain info lol
well good luck to you kerry you have the right heart for the game you just lack the skills

I think a 4 second train is great considering i'm using my phone :)