Curiosity...

DeletedUser

They've "lived" by not getting into ANY wars :/

lmao. where were was i then when the whole w35 histroy was rewritten?

since you know everything about world 35 :icon_rolleyes:

you have only survived by not attacking any active members of your enemies... :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

King Sean04

lmao. where were was i then when the whole w35 histroy was rewritten?

since you know everything about world 35 :icon_rolleyes:

you have only survived by not attacking any active members of your enemies... :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

Nah He survived by nobling Barbs and inactive members of his former tribe :lol: Btw Kaiser. MAGI, as Marco said, fought in many wars.

Kaiser Minear

Yes, but this is one of there first involvements with the big war. They were always neutral, but allies with BaseET. They chose to stay neutral when F6 went into a war with BaseET, and we got our butt kicked. How long did it take you guys to noble Hinter?

DeletedUser

Yes, but this is one of there first involvements with the big war. They were always neutral, but allies with BaseET. They chose to stay neutral when F6 went into a war with BaseET, and we got our butt kicked. How long did it take you guys to noble Hinter?

who was neutral? !?! wasn't for sure, and f-6 can't have been neutral if baseET was eating them?

and not quite sure on the actual time frame on hinter since i only took a couple of villages because it isn't my main area , all i can remember is that rifky got rimmed in about 1-2 weeks from a 2 mill acc and hinter wasn't far behind :icon_surprised:

King Sean04

who was neutral? !?! wasn't for sure, and f-6 can't have been neutral if baseET was eating them?

and not quite sure on the actual time frame on hinter since i only took a couple of villages because it isn't my main area , all i can remember is that rifky got rimmed in about 1-2 weeks from a 2 mill acc and hinter wasn't far behind :icon_surprised:

I think hinter was rimmed in the same time span maybe 2-3 weeks

Kaiser Minear

No, MAGI at the beginning of the war

kingjohan

Allways neutral?

I guess they were neutral when they fought A+E,NE(?),HoTNuB and [-.-] too then?

DeletedUser

topnoblers.png

Look at K94 to K63

a journey well worth traveled

hey, we're going well :)

Really nice man

DeletedUser

Pretty safe to say you managed to kill this thread by talking about your tribe

DeletedUser

and its more...well...turn it 90 degrees anti-clockwise and you'll see.

DeletedUser

well. King A is in APOC. so im guessing white. or if white isnt good...yin, they're yin ;D