Top 21-40 Tribe Rankings

DeletedUser

21 eQu-My tribe, slowly forcing REBORN out of k62,72, and 73.
22 SPANK -Have a K, trapped between Womble (Love ya Walsh), Mighty, and SubV. A war with Mighty might do them good.

You got to get rid of all that dead wood you brought over from w31, they failed there, what are they gonna do here with 6-20k after 2-3 months

Spank not gonna fight anyone, the south are going to subv, or the couple I mailed. Most the north coming here, and mighty have mass mailed the rest for a merge

DeletedUser

Updated list

21 eQu
22 -SE-
23 VIP
24 SPANK
25 -XIII-
26 Khaos
27 ~KORE~
28 Awake
29 ~AOP~
30 NEE
31 EMPIRE
32 ooTs!
33 MYR5
34 Balls
35 KhaosA
36 MEandU
37 =U=
38 Mayhem
39 Fenix
40 TID

DeletedUser

21 eQu --- need to really start taking out Reborn in their K's... lets see how long they can last

22 -SE- will probably be dead in a couple of week XiE are taking them out... 33 loses against XiE in the last week...

23 VIP will be gone in a few weeks too... won't last long...my tribe already taken most of their players in the south of their K and !UN! are taking them in everywhere else

24 SPANK- Merging with Womble or their players joining K whichever one they will be gone too soon.. once their strong players that are left leave or get taken

25 -XIII- Looks like they are taking in Khaos cowards who know their tribe is going down..need to start attacking VIP or Khaos if they want to get anywhere

26 Khaos dead tribe...alot of players are jumping ship cause they know their gonna be wiped out by SYN

27 ~KORE~ pretty much dead too ~PWN~ and Aragon taking them out

28 Awake will probably be taken by !UN! sooner or later

29 ~AOP~ Another one that will be gone soon... GNOME is taking them out

30 NEE same fate as ~AOP~... The GNOME's are taking them out too.. Womble should be joining in soon

31 EMPIRE Rim tribe should be fine in their main K for a while but their players in K51 should say goodbye...Reborn will take them

32 ooTs! Stuck inbetween two war....need to get OUT OF THE SHADOWS and stop nobling barbs and help taking out REBORN or the others

33 MYR5 another one stuck inbetween two wars.....will be dragged into the war sooner or later

34 Balls RIM tribe lets see if they have the ball to keep Aragon away

35 KhaosA dead like it's parent tribe

36 MEandU dead o_O will have them soon

37 =U= pretty much getting owned by everyone....

38 Mayhem Another tribe for Womble to feed one

39 Fenix Another RIM tribe might not last long.....Aragon might be coming for them

40 TID dead Brave and SubV taking them

DeletedUser70293

21 eQu --- need to really start taking out Reborn in their K's... lets see how long they can last

We are, REBORN lost dominance in k73 and is losing dominance quickly in k72 while k62 is a much slower fight.

DeletedUser

30 NEE same fate as ~AOP~... The GNOME's are taking them out too.. Womble should be joining in soon

In the last month gnome have taken 15 Nee villages, and womble have taken 32, I think we should start sometime soon too as well, not like we nobled our first Nee village on the 8th may:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

In the last month gnome have taken 15 Nee villages, and womble have taken 32, I think we should start sometime soon too as well, not like we nobled our first Nee village on the 8th may:icon_rolleyes:

well i just took a look at the last 48 hours Gnome took 10 on those while you took 0

We are, REBORN lost dominance in k73 and is losing dominance quickly in k72 while k62 is a much slower fight.
true but you need greater dominance in like 73 but wipeing out Reborn there....not alot of nobling happening this week it's 4 for you 3 for them

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We took 16 in last week, I did 3 co-ordinated attacks last weekend against 3 diff tribes. Nee was one of them, so we nobled alot last weekend and a few days afterwards, so just been rebuilding for the next big hit.

Nothing this weekend as we've been in the pubs/bars (not giving away where i'm from :icon_wink:) watching a small competition involving a few people from all over the world just happen to be kicking a bag of leather full of air in South africa at the same time :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Then how come your tribe is getting decimated and losing ground everyday CEO? 2 of your academy tribe members got rimmed into my church radius. Sucks for them as soon as beginners protection wears off...cuz in my house Army of Phail is kill on sight. Though i could probably leave them for 3 months and they'd still be useless just like the daddy tribe.

Repinski

28 - Awake.
I have to give them credit, they had the balls to noble in my church radius and try to stack it. But they didn't have the brains of a smart stack. 6k Spears, 5k swords, 16k archers, 3k hc, and less then 1 nuke later. I have my village back and gh.s is out of my church radius. Awake has some good members but a lot of fail belongs to this tribe.

DeletedUser

Then how come your tribe is getting decimated and losing ground everyday CEO? 2 of your academy tribe members got rimmed into my church radius. Sucks for them as soon as beginners protection wears off...cuz in my house Army of Phail is kill on sight. Though i could probably leave them for 3 months and they'd still be useless just like the daddy tribe.

Ha mere propaganda! AOP is greatest tribe and none of our members have ever been nobled!

Great leader shale guide us through the war unscathed and far richer!

Huzzah for AOP and the Great leader!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It should be safe to come back now...

Please don't spam.

Keep this on topic. The tribes 20-40 need love too!

/Re-opened.