Super Tribe

DeletedUser

How about creating a super tribe called "the world" where the rest of the world comes together and fight NN. Any views?

DeletedUser

Not really no.Do what you want mate.I would hardly call the players left coming into one tribe a super tribe.Rim tribe maybe.

DeletedUser

It would actually have to be a massive family tribe as theres around 1900 players left that are not in NN.It would be the biggest family tribe ever seen in TW as well.

You would have world tribe 1 to world tribe 200.It would be funny seeing the forums with all the noobs calling for support,Oh dear that would be a mess.

DeletedUser

... That's ... just... stupid...

It... will... never work... too big.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yep i dont think the mass delete thing will be as bad as expected.

DeletedUser62494

How about creating a super tribe called "the world" where the rest of the world comes together and fight NN. Any views?

Yes let the world come together into one big super tribe. I would love to pad my stats against them. Lets face the facts. NN has everywhere to expand and one of the most battle hardened rosters in W29. I would welcome the super family. It would be a blast from the past call it NAF 2

DeletedUser

Come on, you want to take on the world yet you are skeptic about something like this.

DeletedUser62494

Come on, you want to take on the world yet you are skeptic about something like this.

I have seen many Family tribes come and go. It would take one hell of a leader to pull it off and even then the strongest area is the GRIND area as they have a solid hold still. The rest of the world is spread thin and split by NN.

And trying to get all the tribes into one family would be a heck of a job for anyone.

I welcome the idea fully but also see it as relativly impossible

DeletedUser

I have seen many Family tribes come and go. It would take one hell of a leader to pull it off and even then the strongest area is the GRIND area as they have a solid hold still. The rest of the world is spread thin and split by NN.

And trying to get all the tribes into one family would be a heck of a job for anyone.

I welcome the idea fully but also see it as relativly impossible

Nothing is impossible if you put your mind to it. What does the rest of the world have to say? I'm not saying it's going to happen but world 29 would make history and then it would really be the fight of the century.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not much by the looks of it but im sure Jobe will be along soon to let you know what where and when you should do it.Contact Sweenster he may be able to help or Ruby as he is duke in TLA and slayer brother in law.

DeletedUser62494

Nothing is impossible if you put your mind to it. What does the rest of the world have to say?

Yeah you would deffinitly have to contact Ruby410, sweenster, jobe and a few others but those would be the place to start.

Soberknight

One tribe wont work. 1 family could work. Since this war will have stats like NN vs the rest, might as well become 1 family tribe: The biggest family tribe ever created!

I thought about it and i would have named it the Save the world family tribe.

Its apparently not as creative as i thought but i still like it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser62494

One tribe wont work. 1 family could work. Since this war will have stats like NN vs the rest, might as well become 1 family tribe: The biggest family tribe ever created!

I thought about it and i would have named it the Save the world family tribe.

Its apparently not as creative as i thought but i still like it :icon_wink:

Sorry sober but alot of worlds have bigger family tribes then this world will ever have or has had. Check out W36 I think it is. Or some older worlds they have family tribes that are huge beyond any tribe this world has seen to date.

Soberknight

Sorry sober but alot of worlds have bigger family tribes then this world will ever have or has had. Check out W36 I think it is. Or some older worlds they have family tribes that are huge beyond any tribe this world has seen to date.

Is that true?

With biggest family tribe i mean most tribes in 1 family. Thats potentially 100+ tribes :lol:

DeletedUser

Has anyone tried it?

Because we need a challenge here is something you should know

NN is in the middle

so NN is surrounded by 1900 players and with a little organization you might win this war.

you dont have to make a huge supertribe ! Make 3 tribes with 100 players -.- (but when i say players i dont think on noobs with 300k pts and less)

1st tribe - north
2nd tribe - south
3rd tribe -east

then push from each side :p