ViRius Vs G.barb

DeletedUser

The war between Virus and G.barb is on hold.
The Battle for stutzy's villages has begun.

DeletedUser

:icon_cry: not even the crumbles? :icon_cry:

[spoil]
Nope.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

knock_knock.jpg

Knock knock…
?????
????
???
??
Helloooo…any Virius there?

G.Barb is knocking on Virius’s door but it seems there is nobody there. (Well, maybe Ugo…kinda, a little bit).

This is a war of stamina, craft, and commitment.
Can Ugo and his tribe stand up to the increasing persistence of G.Barb?
Do Ugo and his gang of wannabes have the stamina to withstand the ton of incoming they need to weed through 24/7?
Are Virius wise enough to decipher the fakes from the real nukes?
Are Virius crafty enough to successfully hide their own nukes amongst their fakes?
Are there any Virius besides Ugo who are committed to the war?
We laugh at Virius’s feeble attempts to respond to our resolve. We will knock until Virius’s door is busted down…......
(oh, and 1 or 2 doors of SWIFT2 who buddy up to Ugo)

alexwong

virius is still hugging with IMP on the bed, so probably you wont get any response. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser82372

How ironic...one of those SWIFT2 guys is now a member of IMP~U.:icon_rolleyes:
Regardless of what tribe he is in, he's still gonna get another lesson. He's a slow learner.

go get 'em! G.barb FTW!!

seriously, G.barb is way better than Virius. Idk a single small tribe like yours that actually coordinates attacks and knows how to fake. Keep up the good work and it will soon pay off :D

alexwong

I recevied a threat mail from virius ....
titi21titi on 17.06. at 18:48
hey 76/899 is my village i clear it and i lower the moral 4 my self to take it so plz clear it befor u r attacked

but it was IMP who nuked me instead..... i think ~IMP~V will be a nice tag for them. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

knock_knock.jpg

Knock knock…
?????
????
???
??
Helloooo…any Virius there?

G.Barb is knocking on Virius’s door but it seems there is nobody there. (Well, maybe Ugo…kinda, a little bit).

This is a war of stamina, craft, and commitment.
Can Ugo and his tribe stand up to the increasing persistence of G.Barb?
Do Ugo and his gang of wannabes have the stamina to withstand the ton of incoming they need to weed through 24/7?
Are Virius wise enough to decipher the fakes from the real nukes?
Are Virius crafty enough to successfully hide their own nukes amongst their fakes?
Are there any Virius besides Ugo who are committed to the war?
We laugh at Virius’s feeble attempts to respond to our resolve. We will knock until Virius’s door is busted down…......
(oh, and 1 or 2 doors of SWIFT2 who buddy up to Ugo)

lol i'm going to be verry silent i might inflict a teasing reaction again from there acedemy tribe and eat some nukes allong the way :p
hahahahaha,

sorry i could not leave it to give a grim at them and a suport masage to G.barb :p hahaha looool

DeletedUser

lool strike

btw I'm the guy that was eating over the 200 attacks most were fakes,
i only had one scout sitting in my second town just to prove how freaking noobish
they are :p haha o yeah the attacks came in over 250+
hours away on both my towns, with a lot of macho talk of there side!

kiddajal: he sent 1 attack of 1000 spears on me joined with a 100 hc or so :p
(virius player ^^ i hope not number one)

Unit: sent like 4 attacks non were real!

Apatlolla lost all his nukes on me and is shitting his pants now but is acting like he's so uber ^^
regarding to our conversation that I'm assuming too much! he was the one that was assuming
that i was the confused person in game ^^ and I'm a preacher and giving lectures :p
i need to get a life, that comes from a .:VA:. member that does not know about my personal
life, go figure :p

Then we have our dearest billy in our sector that is taking his chances on a town of a member
of ours, he lost all his troops so he sends a noble joined up with only swords 200+ hahahaha

Then we have my main attacker Roland1966 well i bet he is the best player they have, all attacks
counter measured without any problems i still get 6 attacks on my secondary 5 nobles 1 ram on
the tail.

Main town: first nuke fail lot of fakes / 4 nobles on main town all died

Secondary town 1 nuke dodged 60 + fakes that i'm not a fool :p

when is this gonna stop? my od rised from 1000 to the roof :p were a little tribe in a corner come on
now ^^

and when we were so nice to you :p he was even taking a refugee in, and there is standing
on there page we will not take any refugees (edit: they removed no refugees :p) ^^ loool rofl rofl rofl this is the best time ever i had!

(And take in account we where never assuming we would won anything or gain anything)

a little story about a little tribe that only wanted to protect there little sector :p

Oh yeah and sorry about the bad grammar English isn't my mother tongue. so I'm not used to talking in English ;-)
just in case for the perfect people so they take it in account ....

anyway: to conclude, even if i would lose all my towns i would have proved how they play
you did not take me out as promised kiddajal ;-) and now you will brake up sour, i promise
not now but soon enough you will pay for your stupidity!

sincerely: Tvertne (known as the tank)

ps: kiddajal i will rebuild up and i hope if I'm getting close to you that you will be up for the real fight ^^ that's
my promise if you want to fight, fight decently!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:axemen: Help Nobles!

hysterically run, trough my living room trough my bedroom, trough my badroom, trough my computer room, ....... room.
Even had time to go to my girlfriend pay a vissit, comming back home and then ....

I'm looking at my screen what to do what to do!? Think "Wondering" LOTS OF TIME LEFT hmmmm

Weaving my arms trough the air scratching my head to keep the tention up (so exsithing, NOT) ZZZZZzzzzzzz

Oh no its nothing its from virius acedemy and some virius spear nukes :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cr8USisGlDM LOL

DeletedUser

3700787024.jpg

I think this best sums up the war so far...

am i alloud to use this picture on my profile it fits me :p hahaha

its realy getting to much the more i play with these guys the more funn it gets :p

Btw: UPDATE

@ Roland1966 of our dearest .:VA:. tribe the follower of Virius

loooooooooooooool

OEHG!!! 9 nobles lost thats gotta hurt hahahaha ^^

just so embarrsing :p I hope your last is a lot bigger, o may we take up our turn now???? ^^

Best time we ever had on TW, and we did not even wanted to win :p

cincierly

and uh are you on a d**g or something, ^^ suck up the loss dude :p