Something great stirs.. XiE

DeletedUser

Yes but medive you be ended alot of ur members life due to these actions. If I were still in Flame, I would've voiced my opinion on this matter and I still did on our skype convo.

DeletedUser

Don't worry, I wrote a novel of opinion, though I am sure that it matters little.

Repinski

Looks like this "Great" merge was to good to be true. Nice way to disband, you didn't and never will deserve the rank.

DeletedUser

O_O i'm getting rimmed?!?!?!
OMG OMG OMG
i'm shaking in my underwear right now.

oh, wait... that's from laughter -_-

Whitey666

i think the quote you looking for is "shaking in my boots" lol.
well all this has archive is alot of pain an distrust.
both our tribes had different ways of doing things and we couldnt mesh, but i dont think we didnt deserve the rank. i think our ODA says a few things compared to 2nd place lol.
All of this lost us some gr8 players and has even put me in two minds. but no matter tis only a game and tis to to played that way, there is always a restart button :D

nightblade.greyswandir

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
it is not our fault that we have no rank 1/2 OD, we do our best in attacking and nobling, just there is not enough troops at our enemies to boost our OD :p

ToPaT

both our tribes had different ways of doing things and we couldnt mesh, but i dont think we didnt deserve the rank. i think our ODA says a few things compared to 2nd place lol.

That your members can't grasp the concept of troop preservation?

DeletedUser

Well just to state a point about ODA... it should never be took as a value alone. It should be always compared with conquer stats, members that joined/left the tribe (and which helped make it grow) and so on...

Just to make a comparison, ex-Xie had around 80 members when the merge was done. And before that Flame was the result of several merges in which loads of people joined the tribe and left it. So far Tribe Changes stats show for Flame 299. This mean that there have been a lot of players making that OD stats regardless to their being still in the tribe or not.

Now let's pick SubV: 80 tribe changes so far, of which all the leaving were of players went inactive. Noone ever left SubV to go elsewhere. So what shows in ODA is what only actual members gained.

Also, in-game ODA ranks count every enemy troops killed by anyone on the period of him being on the tribe. These killing keep adding up on each other, regardless to these players being in the tribe or not anymore. Whatever is killed by someone while being in a tribe count and doesnt vanish if the player is not there anymore. Instead TW stats consider only the OD gained by who is actually on the tribe, so it is more like the adding of individual OD gains. Let's compare these:

Xie/Flame in-game ODA: 26,99 Mio.
Xie/Flame twstats ODA: 16,586,452

Quiet a certain difference and again compared with Subv the difference looks a lot less relevant and it shows a little surprise:

SubV in-game ODA: 14,86 Mio.
SubV twstats ODA: 16,962,173

But really, ODA alone doesnt tell much of how a tribe works... You get a lot more ODA when you are unable to make a proper op landing coordinated. This will be cause maybe you manage to clear a village but you arent good enough to noble it, which mean have to try again and eventually find it re-stacked. Ex-Falme op on Toadstomper, which had started SubV-Flame war, prolly killed a lot of troops... but caps were exactly 0. Our ops in retailation had eventually killed way less troops, but for example the second one got all the targets and this is cause all train hitted exactly on the same moment which mean no re-stacking chanches, no further defending opportunities and basically less ODA for us.

Dont be too proud of ODA alone guys, always compare it with conquers, cause if i decide to simply start launch all mine nukes out to random targets as soon as they get full and the rebuild and resend, rebuild and resend, i may evene get top ranked in ODA, but this wont affect much mine being winning or losing this world..

Whitey666

very true revenge, and i am surprised at how different it is when u look at the od that way ^^
but i wouldn't say iv every had a problem doing my own op's. troop preservation is my number one thought at the end :D
i will always aim for an empty village :O

That your members can't grasp the concept of troop preservation?

not true at all, i would say i have a very large number of troops. always keeping myself covered :)

DeletedUser

There was absolutely no point in this merge into Xie, instead of bonding, it worsen relationship between the two sides :/ They are probably unhappy with each other's presence now :lol:

Would have to say Xwolf and Mighty merge is a much more thought out move.

DeletedUser

Well admittedly it was great. It was a great effort in failure. :\

DeletedUser

Something gr8 really stirs in w48:)
Aside from that I would like to see how Flame will go against Dr.T.

P.S
M3dive, if you are back after the ban please do know that skunk only contacted very very very few player(s) who were thought as good addition to Facepalm.This can never be considered as mass recruitment.If you call that as mass recruitment what will we say about Xie?Please do think before you make more posts in the future.You have said over and over again that you made mistakes in the past and you repeat those mistakes as if you never made any in the 1st place or it is an intentional one?Also its not that gr8 of a post since you were sitting for the concerned player while skunk mailed him/her.It can be viewed as breach of privacy in my opinion:icon_idea:

Good day to Flame(ex-Xie) and Risen:icon_wink:

Happy Hunting folks:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

but for example the second one got all the targets and this is cause all train hitted exactly on the same moment which mean no re-stacking chanches, no further defending opportunities and basically less ODA for us.

Conquers is also luck...a 4 noble train isn't guaranteed, regardless of timing. Though you have a point, overall.