RAM - This is our thread

DeletedUser

Jimmy, what don't you understand? RAM's one ally is Drift. The Drift players are all long time friends. Do you think we will ever stay out of Drift's business? Do you think they will ever stay out of ours? We're simply expanding our borders and you happen to be in the line of fire. Get over it, stop whining and start playing the game..

We never had any type of diplomacy with ~B~, we never had a NAP, we never had an alliance, and until recently we didn't have you marked as enemies. Ifv your leaders had RAM marked as a NAP or an ally then they lied to you.

Ultimately, it's nothing personal, we're just coming in your direction and there is nothing you can do about it...rofl

not enough axe and light cav and too much mounted archer and ram, if you want a better build IGM me and il educate you on a better build, ok sweetpants? x x x

this is just plain funny. let me give you a hint...go to the rally point...there is this little thing called a simulator. You should use that before making stupid suggestions about builds...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

RAM are not the tribe that have D2 marked as allies, that would be Phoenix.
Loen were NAP too last time I looked! :)

DeletedUser

And your "friends" in d2??

You guys cant seem to get your lies straight over there...

now now paj, take a step back before you start insulting people, this is the very reason you are in the spot you are currently in....be nice.

What I said is truth, we have never had diplomacy with D2, doesn't mean we didn't like them, we obviously like them very much as they think the same about YOU as we do....we just never had a reason to have diplomacy with them as we don't share a border with them....

There are other tribes in this world that we also like very much, but that doesn't mean we have diplomacy with them.... come now Paj, you have been taughted as a great leader with exceptional vision looking not 1 month but two months in advance of all your moves.... If that was the case you would have seen what terrible diplomacy gets you....RAM has excellent diplomacy because our leaders have true vision....

We are a very friendly tribe, very approachable, we always play nice and fair :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

RAM are not the tribe that have D2 marked as allies, that would be Phoenix.
Loen were NAP too last time I looked! :)

ROFL. Tru dat, and thanks for pointing that out. Sometimes when you're nuking two different tribes in the same area, it's nice to be able to differentiate the two - much more organized imo. But crap, you discovered our top secret of color coding :(

Back to the drawing boards......

btw, you also didn't have BD light blue the entire war?? you're really missing out on such an eye pleasing map :p

DeletedUser71961

Jimmy, what don't you understand? RAM's one ally is Drift. The Drift players are all long time friends. Do you think we will ever stay out of Drift's business? Do you think they will ever stay out of ours? We're simply expanding our borders and you happen to be in the line of fire. Get over it, stop whining and start playing the game..

We never had any type of diplomacy with ~B~, we never had a NAP, we never had an alliance, and until recently we didn't have you marked as enemies. Ifv your leaders had RAM marked as a NAP or an ally then they lied to you.

Ultimately, it's nothing personal, we're just coming in your direction and there is nothing you can do about it...rofl

this is just plain funny. let me give you a hint...go to the rally point...there is this little thing called a simulator. You should use that before making stupid suggestions about builds...

first of all i am the leader of ~B~ so it was me lied to by RAM, thats the whole point in me being here "whining" because i wrongfully thought RAM had standards and would not back stab us but i was very wrong, like somebody said they used the good cop bad cop on us and the good cop karma told us not to listen to shipley and encouraged us to concentrate on attacking LEGION up north, no sooner had we attacked LEGION and to our surprise we start getting hit from the south from RAM and DRIFT, a totally cowardly act IMO, i think its good you are coming my way because i look forward to killing nukes that consist of 5k axe 2700 light cav, 500 mounted archer and 300 ram! now you got to your little thing called a simulator and pit that nuke against mine and lets see whos does the most damage before you make stupid suggestions, im staying in this thread and il be in here everyday until karmax comes out the closet.

DeletedUser65940

listen chili you say "she is a gf, I know and have seen for myself many times..." guess what? so has half of tribal wars, and i did not say you are gay! what you and your friends do behind closed doors is none of my business and i have nothing against you, im in no way homophobic, your lifestyle is your own choice and i have friends that are gay so that not the issue, i said karma likes men and he was not offended but if iv hit a raw nerve and offended you then im sorry about that, you and your "chums" are getting personal with me and i know RAM dont know the meaning of the word "FAIR" because if they did they would stay out of our fight with DRIFT and LEGION but fair is fair if you are going to insult me, and just so you know you are attacking me because the account i play is DGoodhue and once again il tell you about your nukes, not enough axe and light cav and too much mounted archer and ram, if you want a better build IGM me and il educate you on a better build, ok sweetpants? x x x

Firstly: I wasn't offended, just merely warning personal attacks will probably get you banned... how can we keep flaming you if you're banned :icon_rolleyes:

Secondly: Glad to see I am attacking you, theres nothing wrong with my nukes either. They take 13-14 days to build and whats what I like. Being able to recycle my nukes every 2 weeks. I dont care which nukes do more damage, 20k axes does more damage than my nukes, but theres more to a nuke than the damage it causes... Being able to kill it and have it at 100% strength again in a fortnight is a great tactic....

Why dont you ask Noobaxes (RANK 1 ODA PLAYER) what nuke he uses. Last time I checked it was similar to mine.

Your accusations that my nuke is bad just goes to show you have no understanding of the game... VERSATILITY is the key!

With defense I could spend nearly 2 months making a 6k sp/6k sw/8.5k ar defense thats solid as a rock, It'll take a nuke and nearly two. Or I could spend 15 days making a 5k sp/3k ar/2k HC defense... think of all those resources saved. That village can spend all that extra time making me 2 coins per day!

VERSATILITY

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser71961

Firstly: I wasn't offended, just merely warning personal attacks will probably get you banned... how can we keep flaming you if you're banned :icon_rolleyes:

Secondly: Glad to see I am attacking you, theres nothing wrong with my nukes either. They take 13-14 days to build and whats what I like. Being able to recycle my nukes every 2 weeks. I dont care which nukes do more damage, 20k axes does more damage than my nukes, but theres more to a nuke than the damage it causes... Being able to kill it and have it at 100% strength again in a fortnight is a great tactic....

Why dont you ask Noobaxes (RANK 1 ODA PLAYER) what nuke he uses. Last time I checked it was similar to mine.

Your accusations that my nuke is bad just goes to show you have no understanding of the game... VERSATILITY is the key!

With defense I could spend nearly 2 months making a 6k sp/6k sw/8.5k ar defense thats solid as a rock, It'll take a nuke and nearly two. Or I could spend 15 days making a 5k sp/3k ar/2k HC defense... think of all those resources saved. That village can spend all that extra time making me 2 coins per day!
great nukes!

http://http://en30.tribalwars.net/public_report/44040b081f219c7505b1e753cd2a0587

Last edited:

DeletedUser71961

DGoodhue =OD Attack Rank: 28.(42,816,293 score)
and
The Red Hot Chili Pepper=OD Attack Rank: 75.(29,428,416 score)

mail me chili like i said il educate you im starting to like you maybe we might go out on a date some day x

DeletedUser

great nukes!

http://http://en30.tribalwars.net/public_report/44040b081f219c7505b1e753cd2a0587

RCHP nukes are similar to mine. I may have a little less MA and LC and a bit more axes and rams in my nukes. It doesn't make that much of a difference to me. A lot of people say my nukes sucks but I don't care since I've always been effective with them.

There is no such thing as a good or bad nuke as it always depends on what the opponent uses as defense as well. There are so many different combinations of defense and nukes possible that you can't have the perfect nuke all the time.

I just build my nukes and throw them out. I think that the composition of a nuke is a lot less important than how you send it. I don't get good ODA because my nukes are great but because I use them well (don't want to sound arrogant here at all, but I've been top10 - top20 ODA in all worlds I played seriously, I must at least be getting some part right.)

DeletedUser71961

RCHP nukes are similar to mine. I may have a little less MA and LC and a bit more axes and rams in my nukes. It doesn't make that much of a difference to me. A lot of people say my nukes sucks but I don't care since I've always been effective with them.

There is no such thing as a good or bad nuke as it always depends on what the opponent uses as defense as well. There are so many different combinations of defense and nukes possible that you can't have the perfect nuke all the time.

I just build my nukes and throw them out. I think that the composition of a nuke is a lot less important than how you send it. I don't get good ODA because my nukes are great but because I use them well (don't want to sound arrogant here at all, but I've been top10 - top20 ODA in all worlds I played seriously, I must at least be getting some part right.)

yeah i see what you are saying, i personally like more axe and more light cav but less MA and ram and that works for me, i do agree with RHCP defence build, that quick defence build is very similar to one of mine.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
now now paj, take a step back before you start insulting people, this is the very reason you are in the spot you are currently in....be nice.

First off, where did i insult you? When someone lies, adn you call them a liar, its not an insult, but truth. :)

And what exactly is "the spot" im in? You Ram players keep implying this "situation" i put myself into. Does that mean that i put my tribe in place to finally secure and remove the filth from our kds? Does this mean i finally got my long awaited revenge on Mrsox account?

What EXACTLY is this "spot" that i am in?

What I said is truth, we have never had diplomacy with D2, doesn't mean we didn't like them, we obviously like them very much as they think the same about YOU as we do....we just never had a reason to have diplomacy with them as we don't share a border with them....

ROFL. Aye, lets kiss and hug every tribe in the world, and be like O~sin from w6. Be friends with everyone but the ONE TRIBE that you are fighting. I apologize, apparently i was upholding the status of NUMBER ONE TRIBE to a higher standard than Ram is capable of achieving. Even THE only had one ally and no academies...

There are other tribes in this world that we also like very much, but that doesn't mean we have diplomacy with them....

Did you merge in those players too? :icon_eek:

come now Paj, you have been taughted as a great leader with exceptional vision looking not 1 month but two months in advance of all your moves.... If that was the case you would have seen what terrible diplomacy gets you....RAM has excellent diplomacy because our leaders have true vision....

man, i am getting more and more disgusted with this worlds approach to playing TribalWARS. You have to be friends and allies with everyone? you gonna hug your way to the finish line?

And, if your gonna admit that i have been quite good as a leader, dont you think i have already thought out the "spot" that i am in?

lets just be Crystal Clear.

Ram is a bunch of pussies. Ram cannot fight a battle on their own, their
RAM has excellent diplomacy because our leaders have true vision....
Sigh. if that is the legacy you want your tribe to have... then alas, not much i can do to change that.

If it came down to Ram legacy or BD legacy, i would prefer BD legacy.. they may have lost and quit at the final, but they lived their lives with SELF respect, honor, and limited diplomacy. Anyone who thinks you need to ally the world to win, does not belong in w30....

We are a very friendly tribe, very approachable, we always play nice and fair :icon_twisted:

Fair... right, as shipley threatens me with the entire south> ROFL. *sigh* keep your hugs, and watch my fifteen players kick your asses. yes, i know, your waiting until your fully stacked on our fronts to declare.,. but hey, someone has to be the noobs on the world.. right?

KarmaX

When you hug around to kill BD, does that mean you're a huger too or you chose an art of war? Does that mean you're bunch of cowards too? I don't think either one of them is coward, i.e nor RAM nor PHOENX. We play war our way i.e. we play fair with fair diplomacy, we have vision on who to attack and who to not touch while we're on it and I see where you're going with PnP. Why is there any diplomacy in the world anyways? Its because its legal and Paj, you're just so frustrated that we use it wisely and you got no skill in that no matter how you try, i.e. via PnP or via game, you still suck. Or are you whining that you went through a lot to kill BD and RAM were sitting nicely with comfort and still got hold of 2 full continents and a quarter of K-65.

All I can see here is a plain frustration and Paj coming up with a good excuse to soon quit this world boldly but remember it never happens, BD will soon be forgotten and so will PHOENX.

DeletedUser

oh Pajuno,

THE's one ally was the # 1 tribe.

So I would consider that significant wouldn't you. It's not the number of allies it's the size.

It's like saying Israel's only ally is the USA.

KarmaX

lol.. damn rt. !! THE was BD's ally no.1 and no.2 tribe.. ! So, isn't that an art of war or is that hugging too? Everything you do is good and everything other does is not right.. Sounds like that to me Paj, either my way or highway.. !!

DeletedUser

the justification to hug in this tread is awesome! i need an real life hug :( lol is that bad? or only if its a manly hug, chick hugs are good too, the kind of hugging your doing is like cheating with someone elses wife oh wait thats my shit lol

DeletedUser79042

Ok. What I got so far is that ... hugging is the main topic here. Anyone care to talk about ... nuking the other? You can always hug eachother right after the ... landings. It probably even makes players feel better huggled anyway :lol:

DeletedUser91224

ROFL. Aye, lets kiss and hug every tribe in the world, and be like O~sin from w6. Be friends with everyone but the ONE TRIBE that you are fighting. I apologize, apparently i was upholding the status of NUMBER ONE TRIBE to a higher standard than Ram is capable of achieving. Even THE only had one ally and no academies...
So what your saying is.. its wrong to have an academy? That its wrong to have friends in the world to secure some borders in the future? Thats why you have all these enemies now Paj. Its because you pissed so many people off. Friends are very important. Some times being the hardass just gets you killed.

Did you merge in those players too? :icon_eek:
how do you expect tribes to get members these days? This late into the game? Eventually you have to merge SOMEONE. Obviously you are saying that any tribe that has ever merged someone into them is a noob tribe. But i can guarantee tribes that are much bigger and much more powerful than you on other worlds and even this one have merged..

man, i am getting more and more disgusted with this worlds approach to playing TribalWARS. You have to be friends and allies with everyone? you gonna hug your way to the finish line?
Obviously anything any tribe does is wrong.. If diplomacy was wrong on this game they would take the ability away. But obviously there is a fucking reason its there. Stop making a damn big deal about diplomacy. Its a legitimate part of the game.

Ram is a bunch of pussies. Ram cannot fight a battle on their own, their
Seriously that is what you have resorted to? Being a whiny bitch and insulting others? Whiny gets you nothing my friend. And insults usually end you up with a black eye.

Sigh. if that is the legacy you want your tribe to have... then alas, not much i can do to change that.

We will have the legacy we want and the legacy we deserve. You will not tell us waht our legacy will be. But lets make this clear. We will have the legacy of taking out PHEONX.

Fair... right, as shipley threatens me with the entire south> ROFL. *sigh* keep your hugs, and watch my fifteen players kick your asses. yes, i know, your waiting until your fully stacked on our fronts to declare.,. but hey, someone has to be the noobs on the world.. right?
Yeah. And those noobs aint RAM :icon_wink::icon_eek:

DeletedUser65940

great nukes!

Love how you hid your troops...

As with noobaxes, I build my nukes so I can throw them away ASAP. I dont always throw them around correctly but enough to be in the to 80 ODA