RAM - This is our thread

DeletedUser70594

Nukes cant be The best, only because of Rank #1 ODA uses them lol. Just my mind :p

DeletedUser

well they do say its the disposable age.

disposable nukes. what is it. buy 2 get 1 free.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
When you hug around to kill BD, does that mean you're a huger too or you chose an art of war?

I never hugged any of you. it was always blatantly clear i used the nap to do what i was here to do. You guys were the ones that took that nap to the next level and got all the noob recruits. Shipley and i couldnt even speak cordially while the nap was ongoing!! that is hardly the definition of a "hugger"

Does that mean you're bunch of cowards too? I don't think either one of them is coward, i.e nor RAM nor PHOENX. We play war our way i.e. we play fair with fair diplomacy, we have vision on who to attack and who to not touch while we're on it and I see where you're going with PnP.

listen mate, its not about being fair or anything. You keep missing the entire focus of my posts. You cannot stack the deck like you guys do, and expect to come here and brag about how good your tribe is

You say im poor with diplomacy? You forget the entire point of Phoenx. LIMITED DIPLOMACY. We have never had an ally on w30, and that is our choice! we play for bragging rights as the best tribe out there.. apparently you play to turn the world blue/light blue... When Phoenx beats you, as we beat BD... then you will not be here to say my way was better... Gicusan still never publicly admitted defeat..

Will you?

Why is there any diplomacy in the world anyways? Its because its legal and Paj, you're just so frustrated that we use it wisely and you got no skill in that no matter how you try, i.e. via PnP or via game, you still suck. Or are you whining that you went through a lot to kill BD and RAM were sitting nicely with comfort and still got hold of 2 full continents and a quarter of K-65.

how can you say that i suck? honestly?? I have navigated every one of my tribes further than you have. I have done so, not with hugging or diplomacy, but with the stuff Phoenx is made of. What it all comes down too, is you cannot brag about being the best tribe out there, if your not fighting your own battles.

All I can see here is a plain frustration and Paj coming up with a good excuse to soon quit this world boldly but remember it never happens, BD will soon be forgotten and so will PHOENX.

you know how many others before you have said the exact same thing? Gicusan comes to mind....

I have proven myself and my tribe, time and time again. And all you have to respond is that you are number one cause your really good at diplomacy?

:lol:

Pajuno Out.

KarmaX

Doesn't prove anything and its the same old story and a long boring post with nothing in it. Posting the links to PnP for mrx's thread was lovely. I just think you're too scared to man up on us.

DeletedUser

Nukes cant be The best, only because of Rank #1 ODA uses them lol. Just my mind :p

Totally right !

Rankings and stats don't mean anything. My ODA/ODD are high because I've been on frontlines of all RAMs and T-W-C wars, that helps a lot.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Doesn't prove anything and its the same old story and a long boring post with nothing in it. Posting the links to PnP for mrx's thread was lovely. I just think you're too scared to man up on us.

of course nothing is proved, you havent done anything to prove to any one!!

As for being scared... what happened when you recruited in my kds? Was i too scared to pull the trigger? Do we appear scared?

Have we backed down from anyone or anything?

Where do you get your facts or your insinuations from karma? The dime store? Got another lame phrase about how i got a chicken bone stuck in your throat or whatever that redneck saying was you tried on BD players...

I bit off Drift/Ram/D2/TDR and if LoEN steps up, i got something for them too. Where do you get off saying we are afraid? Im pretty sure shipley was clear, and i was quite sure i was crystal clear back.

I believe the ball is in your court, and your the chicken shit afraid to pull your trigger...

DeletedUser65940

of course nothing is proved, you havent done anything to prove to any one!!

As for being scared... what happened when you recruited in my kds? Was i too scared to pull the trigger? Do we appear scared?

Have we backed down from anyone or anything?

Where do you get your facts or your insinuations from karma? The dime store? Got another lame phrase about how i got a chicken bone stuck in your throat or whatever that redneck saying was you tried on BD players...

I bit off Drift/Ram/D2/TDR and if LoEN steps up, i got something for them too. Where do you get off saying we are afraid? Im pretty sure shipley was clear, and i was quite sure i was crystal clear back.

I believe the ball is in your court, and your the chicken shit afraid to pull your trigger...

I got no idea what the dukes are cooking up, but I reckon if LoEN, RAM/DRIFT and D2 all joined in at once, Phoenx would be in trouble...

And due to Phoenxs bad diplomacy (or great diplomacy if you're Paj :icon_rolleyes:) I wouldn't be surprised if thats how it plays out.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I got no idea what the dukes are cooking up, but I reckon if LoEN, RAM/DRIFT and D2 all joined in at once, Phoenx would be in trouble...

And due to Phoenxs bad diplomacy (or great diplomacy if you're Paj :icon_rolleyes:) I wouldn't be surprised if thats how it plays out.

There is a standard we hold ourselves too. *shrug* lone ranger, the last gunslinger type mentality.. aint steered us wrong yet, and had the most fun fighting!!

Also, your gonna mock me, much like Gicusan/pinkytoe with "calculated losses"... ROFL.

Pajuno Out.

DeletedUser

noobaxes, ur ODA and ODD is high cause of me..because i let u to have it high;)

DeletedUser

why talk about whos the better tribe. why say o my tribes better. and the other say nooo we are we beat you in point ranking and army as well. All this senseless talk is annoying the hell outta me. I wanna see some god forsaken action outta your tribes. Declair war and make a stand gez.

i wanna see this flying across both tribes villages :axemen: and these :snob: :swordsman: on peoples screans.

talking is fine but when it comes to action some people cant step up to the plate. If you say your better prove it instead of talking all like"this town aint big enough for the 2 of us" and just see whos the bigger man. if your going Limited diplomicy then your kinda stupid. Its great to have allies and friends and being the diplomate of !SOW! we have many great and valuable allies due to the fact we are a great tribe and we work well with others and we dont try to say ooo we are big and bad and we are lone wolfs.

im sorry but you just make no sense with your logic and ethic on the way you do stuff. Not havening friends will be your down fall.

DeletedUser

wow, this thread has turned into a lame ass attempt by Paj to tell the world how great he is. Your little troopers are gonna regret ever following you....

uh hum, Paj the point of this game is to conquer the world. So yea, turning it blue is actually the point of the game...

Mick876

Look, you recruited in our K's and we hit you, we are nobling your members and you are doing nothing, you call us chicken yet we are the ones hitting you. Now as paj has said, the ball is in your court, do something or shut up.

KarmaX

Look, you recruited in our K's and we hit you, we are nobling your members and you are doing nothing, you call us chicken yet we are the ones hitting you. Now as paj has said, the ball is in your court, do something or shut up.

We are not barbarians to hit randomly everywhere. We are not bunch of inactives aka barbarian commandoes to just launch at anyone in sight. We are bunch of elite armies and we will launch in mass and get good results as always.. Less effort more gain.. i.e. how we like doing things. Have fun with ur nukes as you'll soon be scraping to find them and you'll be scarce.

We are just following our checklist before war coz we aren't like other tribes who declare and are not organized.

DeletedUser

If you think we're doing nothing you are massively mistaken. Time will reveal all :)