FREE Tribe

DeletedUser

I have to say that in all my days I have seen very few tribes that work as well together as Free does. They will dominate this world in a mater of short time.

Their leadership has the ability to make things happen like I've never seen before. Twisting words to suit their purpose in such a way that its believable. (not a bad thing).

If you are near them or under attack from them you might as well push restart now.

I know I"ve been a pain in the rear on these ex forums but you guys truly do have my respect. Keep up the terror and let it rain down on your enemy.

7 Months on and we do dominate the world, our top 40 members points are more than the whole or fearus points total x Very nice.

wyatt earp63

perhaps this should have been in predictions huh? Looks like I pretty much pegged that nail on the head. Rock on Free. If I'm not mistaken aren't your guys about to totally dominate in ODA as well?

DeletedUser

:lol: Well Free is really good. As the first guy said the leader works very well with his members obviously. They also do not seem like a bunch of bullies who think they can do anything because of their size. But anything can happen to a tribe thats on top!

DeletedUser70293

I must say. FREE has my respect. Though Jesse already knows that. I wish you the best of luck in conquering the world.

DeletedUser

Hope its not just jesse that has your respect.. I better have it too lol

DeletedUser70293

Hope its not just jesse that has your respect.. I better have it too lol

I said I respect you all, but Jesse already knew that, if I recall, I told him that months ago when Jinxie and I formed Limbo. But of course I respect you, The Lady who beat KFC in a ODA race.

DeletedUser

Not just that, a few months ago I was a noob that had never played TW before now look at me lol

jesseiam2

Thanks AHL, and yes, you most certainly did say months ago about your respect for us. In a game with lots of haters and people looking for reasons to flame others, its rare to have someone say they respect another tribe.

DeletedUser70293

Thanks AHL, and yes, you most certainly did say months ago about your respect for us. In a game with lots of haters and people looking for reasons to flame others, its rare to have someone say they respect another tribe.

As I understand you still have a NE to conquer. So stop basking in the glory of my praise and conquer it. :lol:

Then, I may write a poem for ya.

DeletedUser70293

Just for Jesse and Alicia. In regards to your invasion of the NE.

Go Free
Towards your Manifest Destiny
Kill the heathens
Take their Lands
Into your own hands.

DeletedUser

Free is without a doubt, a great tribe.

They don't boast like arragot pricks either. They don't have to. We know they are good.

Jonu36

No normal tribe has 5.348.748 average points per member :lol:

They are one of a kind. RIE has about 1600 more vills but they also have more then twice the members FREE have.

DeletedUser

More players = more active players. With a few more villages chucked in.

DeletedUser74857

more players = more inactive players. with easy villages thrown in. it goes both ways. there will always be a general active to inactive ratio in a tribe. its the way this game works

Pasta Monkey

more players = more inactive players. with easy villages thrown in. it goes both ways. there will always be a general active to inactive ratio in a tribe. its the way this game works

Not in FREE we toss out the inactives and steal someone from another tribe.