Surpise

Timbob07

See thats how stupid you really are. When you expand your borders you have new targets. still surrounded. Just cause I take 30 villas in a week doesn't mean the new targets past those disappear. I'm not tucked away like a lot of the inwar players were. If I took all the red around me, I still have red around me. If I made it where I had no red around me ever I would be a 50 million point player. Impossible. Your intelligence is very lacking. Everyone takes over 7 continents by themselves?? How players do you know on this world above 20 million? You make the stupidest claims I have ever seen.

Last edited:

Kaiser Minear

See thats how stupid you really are. When you expand your borders you have new targets. still surrounded. Just cause I take 30 villas in a week doesn't mean the new targets past those disappear. I'm not tucked away like a lot of the inwar players were. If I took all the red around me, I still have red around me. If I made it where I had no red around me ever I would be a 50 million point player. Impossible. Your intelligence is very lacking. Everyone takes over 7 continents by themselves?? How players do you know on this world above 20 million? You make the stupidest claims I have ever seen.

Disagree :icon_confused:

Knowing that he gets to you makes it even better :/ You hide behind a sea of insults that makes you feel like a 20million point player, I can see how johan got the mix up.

Frankly I'm sure that everybody agrees ( apparently other that King A ) that we would much rather listen to Johan's witty comments than your rather typical insults, which has a pattern to it.

Basically it's:

1.) judge opposer's intelligence (if step one didn't make the opposition back off, follow to step 2 )

2.) play on opposer's use of sarcasm and take it literally to double your efforts of belittling him.

Example:
Tim: Do you think I can noble 7 full continents by myself?
Johan: Almost everyone can. :icon_confused:

( if step 2 didn't work, follow to step 3 )

3.) Go back to the classics ( step 1 ) <---- there intelligence should be RIDICULED

4.) repeat steps till subject gets SO off topic that nobody understands it anymore

There, I believe I have only stated the obvious without ridiculing you. I respect both you and King A, but Tim your lack of respect for other members and your temper make it impossible for me to let you get this subject way of course with your flamefest.

I believe the original topic was along the lines of Maiden P being bored with this world/NO! tribe and all something about maybe making a new tribe, I don't know :icon_confused:

Kaiser Minear

It's against the rules to write a one word response, so I'm writing this so I can put, LOL

Timbob07

Disagree :icon_confused:

Knowing that he gets to you makes it even better :/ You hide behind a sea of insults that makes you feel like a 20million point player, I can see how johan got the mix up.

Frankly I'm sure that everybody agrees ( apparently other that King A ) that we would much rather listen to Johan's witty comments than your rather typical insults, which has a pattern to it.

Basically it's:

1.) judge opposer's intelligence (if step one didn't make the opposition back off, follow to step 2 )

2.) play on opposer's use of sarcasm and take it literally to double your efforts of belittling him.

Example:
Tim: Do you think I can noble 7 full continents by myself?
Johan: Almost everyone can. :icon_confused:

( if step 2 didn't work, follow to step 3 )

3.) Go back to the classics ( step 1 ) <---- there intelligence should be RIDICULED

4.) repeat steps till subject gets SO off topic that nobody understands it anymore

There, I believe I have only stated the obvious without ridiculing you. I respect both you and King A, but Tim your lack of respect for other members and your temper make it impossible for me to let you get this subject way of course with your flamefest.

I believe the original topic was along the lines of Maiden P being bored with this world/NO! tribe and all something about maybe making a new tribe, I don't know :icon_confused:

Don't act like King Johan doesn't try to pick fights. And also, if you say stupid things be ready for someone to correct you. Funny how people feel they can throw anything out their and have no logic to it whatsoever and act offended when they are corrected? If I came on here making completely ridiculous statements I would expect someone to correct me. Take responsibility for what you say, make sure its true, and that you know what your talking about. Talking about mr. Johan here.

Timbob07

And If I am correct Mr. Johan jumped in to start flaming me when I never directed anything at him. So why don't you call him out??

Timbob07

Anyways... Sorry Pat this got spammed. I hope you find enjoyment out of this, since it's the reason we all play. For fun. Just jump in the action! Thats the most fun part ;-). If you do start up your own small little tribe that would help you out. Small tribes are the most personable and enjoyable. It's just harder to survive when you have to face tribes with 100+ members. I always thought tribal wars should make the member limit per tribe like 50. Would make the game a lot better at this stage of the game.

DeletedUser

Touche :3

Here are the players that are supporting you guys:

Titannz 1 5.004.744 486
ugtheold 2 3.925.295 399
Tex Hanjin 3 1.857.676 204
marcotje 4 1.647.016 193
MagicalCloud 5 1.296.524 131
KTF1 6 1.122.018 116
Hmm that's new to me...
Touche? =)

kingjohan

See thats how stupid you really are. When you expand your borders you have new targets.
New targets, yes. But Not necesary red targets.

Just cause I take 30 villas in a week doesn't mean the new targets past those disappear.
If you keep on taking the red dots they will, yes.
If I took all the red around me, I still have red around me.
No? :icon_confused:
If I made it where I had no red around me ever I would be a 50 million point player. Impossible.
You, sir, Got owned.

Everyone takes over 7 continents by themselves??
Did i say that? No. I said that ALMOST everyone CAN take over 7Ks if they have enough time. I didn´t say it was 7Ks full of enemies, it can be 7Ks full with barbs. :)
How players do you know on this world above 20 million?
What has that to do with anything?

Bold.

DeletedUser

Ok once again we are so off topic. You guys (not all) just want to fling insults. HEY MOD you can close, archive or delete this thread. It serves no purpose.

Thanks guys!!

Maiden Pat

I still love you all!!!

Lee Walton PLEASE unblock me in game!! PLEASE !!!!!!!

DeletedUser

i think that there is no mod here, and people plz stop insulting

Kaiser Minear

Ok once again we are so off topic. You guys (not all) just want to fling insults. HEY MOD you can close, archive or delete this thread. It serves no purpose.

Thanks guys!!

Maiden Pat

I still love you all!!!

Lee Walton PLEASE unblock me in game!! PLEASE !!!!!!!

What did Lee do?

i think that there is no mod here, and people plz stop insulting

There is a mod, slytown, he just moves at a slow pace. I've asked Elder Mods and they say he's been on in the last 8 hours, so he's not inactive.

Feel free to jump into our convos slytown :icon_wink:

Kaiser Minear

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timbob07
King A, Just ignore November. He is a big prick and I don't know why he is in our tribe. He nobled 6 of my claims I made on the NOBLE PLANNER and didn't care.
And you didn´t mail the leadership? You just let it pass so the villas couldn´t have meant much to you.
Then named the villas after me to rub it in.
AAaaw :(

Bold.

Quote:
And King Johan, You can do LOTS of damage without nobles.
Where did i say he couldn´t make much damage? I said "you don´t WIN a war without nobles" (or something along that line). Dumbass. READ before replying!
Ask Master crab.
No thankyou.
I catted EVERY village in K 59 and lowered farms to level 1, HQ level 1, Smithy level1. What good are those villas????
Pretty good if they´re full of troops
You can make someone completely useless without using nobles.
Not really if they have all their troops intact.
Learn how to play the game you Noob.
Oh, ohh. Todays insult
When you have a lot of nukes you can do those kinds of things... something you proly know nothing about.
True. I know nothing about how to use nukes since i don´t have to. I mess with my opponents mind untill he gives me the villas.

Bold

Quote:
LOL you are 100 % wrong. Are you freaking serious? Doesn't take that long to rebuild? Try rebuilding a village with level 1 HQ smithy, farm, and no wall while getting farmed every day.
No wall? And getting farmed every day?? Where did you say that in your previous post?
WHAT freaking troops will you snipe with with level 1 farms when 90% of all his troops are dead all ready??
Quote where you said this in your previous post please!
You must be crazy.
You must be..pretty dumb tbh.
Someone all ready tried sending him a LOT of support during my farming raids but guess what!!?
I don´t wanna guess!
He can't build that wall with a level 1 farm and HQ now can he?
So? You don´t need a wall to kill attacks
They ALL got destroyed!!
Oh the drama!!!! D:
You people are such noobs to sit here and say its not effective to cat someones village to nothing.
Where did we say that?
I send nukes on a daily basis.
Bravo!
try to support it. Waste your troops, IDC. More ODA for me :).
More ODD for them!

Bold^

Heres the original quotes :/

Don't act like King Johan doesn't try to pick fights.
Didn't say he did :/

And also, if you say stupid things be ready for someone to correct you.
Yes, but you did not correct him IF he said something stupid. I believe you just flamed :/

Funny how people feel they can throw anything out their and have no logic to it whatsoever and act offended when they are corrected?
I really don't know where you're going with this. I believe we just complained about how you judge everybody's intelligence. You guys even do it to your own tribe mates :icon_confused: such as you and King A vs. November

If I came on here making completely ridiculous statements I would expect someone to correct me.
I did :icon_confused:

Take responsibility for what you say, make sure its true, and that you know what your talking about. Talking about mr. Johan here.
Agree

mdesjarl

I really don't know where you're going with this. I believe we just complained about how you judge everybody's intelligence. You guys even do it to your own tribe mates such as you and King A vs. November

I never questioned their intelligence, just KA's inability to noble enemy target's. I let everyone draw their own inferences.

:lol:

kingjohan

I never questioned their intelligence, just KA's inability to noble enemy target's. I let everyone draw their own inferences.

:lol:

He meant it the other way around (them questioning your intelligence)