Spears =D

the uber luberz

Fair enough, even though its your thread lol. Basically, your post summed up exactly what I was saying.

DeletedUser

thats why u should knwo ur co before playing

Are you mentally challenged or something? He is a good friend of mine, by stealing th account he typed in our name and password... guess what he did after that he SIGNED in. Isnt that amazing. :icon_rolleyes:

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Omg, Da spears are comming!
But check out where I started lol xD All barbs close to me are bonus villages xD
374|552

Farming <3

DeletedUser

Whats a spear? I attack with swords. They do more damage and move faster.

DeletedUser

Can't beat them nobles at defense.

You seen the size of them swords? :O

DeletedUser

wat about the white horsies .... Oh yah scoutiez

there tha best for defencez

DeletedUser

Scouts are useless. They only attack their own kind, and will only do so while defending.

Well no, they also have a very small defense against other units. I've used scouts to sucessfully snipe before. Go run it through a sim.

DeletedUser

spears make teh ultimat3 attack nuke.
that's why i only use spears and swords

DeletedUser92089

Wow, ANOTHER liar.

Ok guys, I know people like to make excuses about slow starts, but why is it really necessary?

Please tell me how you got spiked, when clearly in the settings it says NO SUPPORT OUTSIDE OF YOUR TRIBE. Did one of your neighbors join the barbarian tribe?

I'll tell you :). A tribe-member of ours was lying there in the village above us. He made a pally, but realised than it won't work out if we are lying so close to eachother. He started over, but his pally remained. That's how ;).