Spears =D

louisachewit

Yes, I do. I was 5th to have it (Not like it matters but oh well).
Also I'm unlucky enough to have rank 7 ODA :(

DeletedUser

Thank you for pointing out that we are awesome, it helps my ego and makes me think I am that much better than you. :icon_rolleyes:

And pray tell how you would come to such a conclusion ?

Especially from the fact I never mentioned you or your tribe........but sarcasticly aimed at that specific player?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I heard I was first to 10K Hauled. Wooow. I am honoured! Actually wait, wut, farmed over 20K now. EKk.

DeletedUser

Don't brag about it, you weren't even 1st to axe:lol:
Yea I will admit it I'm the 1st to axe, I is so awesome.

Whether I was first or not doesn't matter to me, all I care about is I have probably more than double you, and anyone else in the world.
Nice Dutch tribe, Lost in Dreams.

DeletedUser92023

Whether I was first or not doesn't matter to me, all I care about is I have probably more than double you, and anyone else in the world.
Nice Dutch tribe, Lost in Dreams.

Which infact makes you the luckiest player in the world, cos u r getting such good hauls :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Which infact makes you the luckiest player in the world, cos u r getting such good hauls :icon_neutral:

Actually, my hauls have not been that great after day 1, im getting hauls like everybody else now 13 13 14 and so on :/

DeletedUser92023

Actually, my hauls have not been that great after day 1, im getting hauls like everybody else now 13 13 14 and so on :/

so how come you reached 10k when i was at 9.2k, and now suddenly your past 20k hauled and im at 14k...hmmm :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser84917

so how come you reached 10k when i was at 9.2k, and now suddenly your past 20k hauled and im at 14k...hmmm :icon_neutral:

Probably because

a) He's lying (just like with the claim he probably doubles everyone in axe-count)
b) He opened up a luckbox
c) 1 of the above

DeletedUser

More troops maybe? which means more farming trips? which means more resources coming in, in a quicker time

ackcody

D) Over-exageration. Maybe in his world 15k = 20k... I mean if you round it up enough....

Which reminds me, I've hauled 100K resources!11!

DeletedUser84917

D) Over-exageration. Maybe in his world 15k = 20k... I mean if you round it up enough....

Which reminds me, I've hauled 100K resources!11!

Does fall under lying.

But you are right, should have split up option a in different styles of lying. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser92023

More troops maybe? which means more farming trips? which means more resources coming in, in a quicker time

I had 90 spears yesterday when i reached 10k hauled. I was farming in 4 partys, and emptied every barb in my 15x15. I doubt u did much better.

DeletedUser

And pray tell how you would come to such a conclusion ?

Especially from the fact I never mentioned you or your tribe........but sarcasticly aimed at that specific player?

I thought when I said WE you would have been able to come to the conclusion that maybe its a co played account. :icon_rolleyes:i