Top 20 Players

DeletedUser

I've read this thread ... And I'm asking.

This was suppose to be a top 20 players, why we are judged for something that our leaders done?

If your leader told you join 1 day after world start, you will still post this?

If your leader is not so smart and made your tribe a joke, you will still post this?

in evaluating your chances of maintaining a high rank we have to consider your tribes ability to work with you and help you. Your leaders action affect this drastically so yes. His actions do matter.

Shusaku Chiba

1 Hate Machine. Funk! 416 - Leighton - solid player, but not rank 1 material, will stay in top 20.

Slightly disappointed with that comment. You mean every time I've hit rank one has been a fluke yes?

I see I'm not the only one to receive a negative and in my opinion inaccurate comments though. :icon_smile:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Slightly disappointed with that comment. You mean every time I've hit rank one has been a fluke yes?

I see I'm not the only one to receive a negative comment though. :icon_smile:

Leighton don't Listen to Him your Great and when it comes down to it your will kick his ass :icon_evil:

.James.

DeletedUser

1 Hate Machine. Funk! 416 - Leighton - solid player, but not rank 1 material, will stay in top 20.

I don't talk much, since Leighton does all the talking for me. Just want to also note that you failed to bring up the other coplayers that manage the account as well. So what if Leighton isn't rank 1 material? (He is) His other co's are more than capable of assisting him with the extra manpower needed.

link11223454

I am not 100% aware of all the Co's on the Hate Machine account. I have seen Shusaku Chiba post in a number of places and can obviously tell he's had a great run on TW. I know one of the players fairly well, goes by K Cho, and he's certainly a force to be reckoned with.

I doubt that account should be taken lightly.

DeletedUser

In honesty though, Nima hit the nail. HellsForce should just do the #3 player. Seems like that's the only person he's positive on and convinced that truly "belongs" in his/her respective spot.

DeletedUser

In my opinion most of the top 20 will be completely different once nobles come out there may be one or two who stick around but i think its really early to be judging the top 20.

link11223454

In my opinion most of the top 20 will be completely different once nobles come out there may be one or two who stick around but i think its really early to be judging the top 20.

Totally true. It's all assumptions at this point, and things are bound to change, unless there's a true Top 20 worthy account currently in the Top 20.

Regardless, I stand true to my point: Hate Machine, what with it's great line-up and an area people would kill for, is an account to watch out for.

DeletedUser

In any case, to be in the top 20 after 5 days is still an accolade worth credit. The only thing is, the more time that passes the more feat-worthy being in the top 20 is.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In honesty though, Nima hit the nail. HellsForce should just do the #3 player. Seems like that's the only person he's positive on and convinced that truly "belongs" in his/her respective spot.

K-Cho? :icon_biggrin:

I am pretty sure the current top 2 will remain in top 10 until nobles (If not still top 2 by then) :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

i think by the looks of it hate machine will remain at least top 10 for quite a while if activity remains, i've heard of at least 2 of the co-players so it looks to be solid.
If lodda is supposed to be playing this world i've got my money on whatever account he's on being top 10 if its not already :/

DeletedUser

i think by the looks of it hate machine will remain at least top 10 for quite a while if activity remains, i've heard of at least 2 of the co-players so it looks to be solid.
If lodda is supposed to be playing this world i've got my money on whatever account he's on being top 10 if its not already :/

Lodda tends to kick into the top 5 around nobling, region of 20k points. If he's serious on playing this world, we should see him in the top 5 in the future.

DeletedUser

Rank Name Tribe
1 Hate Machine. Funk

Doing well, and i think hell be there for quite a while yet. In think Funk was a pre-made so i assume they know what their doing and will do well...

2 Passive duo Apathy

Where do i start with this? Nima Unknown and Moneyman are a danerous combo. Two noobs in one account lol and Apathy will do well considering the members they have, i have played before and know what they can achieve and then again depends on circumstances later on in the future.

3 ImTheNoobKing Cruel

Dont know much about him or his tribe.

4 i.am.flash Marvel
5 Teh.Cyclops Marvel

Dont know much but Marvel is a pre-made so i hopefully they should be sticking around for a bit. :)

6 dreamteam45
7 PL Nero PL~N~³
8 lavoroatempopieno

N/A

9 mohua

Well.... this guy here is a noob lol :icon_wink:
Oh and hes tribeless for now but in the end he wont be able to resist the joey charms. :)

10 Nerh WL

N/A

11 Honour. DYN

I think ive read around here that DYN are being bashed for being noobs and whatnot but i could have been confused with DNY... Either way i think hell be staying in the top 20's.

12 Chocolate.Love Mafiya
13 The Woolly Bully SHEEPS
14 CATTt Nerds?
15 -.-IVI0D3RN00B-.- Cruel

N/A

16 J-i-M -GW!

Me, Kangz and Branco22.. yeah coplayings sad and whatever but still i get to keep working 58hours a week and still play well. :p

And yes were noobs.

17 Kiuaent /Prada

These guys are in the same area as us some seem to be doing well whilst others arent.
I guess only time will tell.

18 Escalation
19 My Sweet Revenge Purify
20 ThanatosSelisen no0bs

N/A = Dont know much about them.

DeletedUser

@sneggy why am i the last? :*(

and ihaterain and his co had a mix up fo online times which didnt go down well... check OD for results. :(

DeletedUser

Passive duo Apathy

Where do i start with this? Nima Unknown and Moneyman are a danerous combo. Two noobs in one account lol.

lol. You rock joey <3 Made me lol :lol:

And joey'll stay top 20 all the time. You'll all see ;)

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
18 Escalation

Thats me Joey thought you would know your W21 SEXY! tribe mate :icon_sad:
I'll have to rim the roo now :icon_twisted:

I've just been killing time while some friends get here then a restart / delete is needed.

DeletedUser

I hate that excuse from people.
"oh I'm a good late game player"
You need to be good at all aspects to be a good player. otherwise by the time its late gaming if somebody else good started nearby you will have been eaten.

Indeed, imo usually late game players are the ones who were the noobs that were rimmed/farmed early on and stuck around long enough for most of the top players to get bored and move on. There are a few exceptions where top players stick around after the 1 year mark of a world.

Ive seen players who bragged about having 5 mill points plus on other worlds, but cant snipe, send shit trains, pass their accounts of for sitting at the sign of incoming and so on.

Again imo, skill is demonstrated within the first year of a world opening, less chance of having a crutch.