Goodbye beyond

DeletedUser

Though never a member, i did help sol feed warrior1978's insanity by feeding info that warrior gave me to sol armande....thought it might be nice to have old timers post their best memories of beyond...and wish the new tribe good luck as we close yet another chapter on w13 history.

DeletedUser

I would like to thank Sol, Raid3r an Bez for believing in our little k43 group as we took out players one at a time. They allowed us to become the first family member tribe when we switched from the @ family and created Bynd-B. With our added firepower we were able to rid the central k's of many strong players/tribes. Thanks EZ, Queen and everyone else for keeping the name alive for so long.

DeletedUser

Hiya CNC! My old neighbour, Long time! I understand Beyond is merging? Nice to see some of the old guys still posting here.

I hope you remember me, was one of the first 5 members of Beyond and then later Duke of it's academy. Quit TW due to RL for awhile and started again on W48 a few months ago. I understand Raid3r Bez gioni and doggey all ended up in INSO. You guys have all done great I noticed especially Raid3r quite the nobleing machine!

DeletedUser

Well, when I was in SAGA, many others and myself were fighting Beyond, the only spectacular player was shards. She was magnificent when she remade Saga in a few hours after Linksys disbanded it. Beyond was a great clan, but it was the biggest tribe hugger merger. But anyway Beyond we will remember you, you made it this far in the game, and all the honorable warriors of W13 will be remembered.

DeletedUser

Beyond did die, cuz it name has gone. But there is still a Beyond spirit in some players.

DeletedUser

The name may be gone, but the same players that have been there for sometime, are indeed still around.

DeletedUser

I vaguely remember everyone making fun of beyond in early world. ^.^

but i was on the opposite side of the world and don't remember much from this long ago. :p

SBS.

TER@STIOS

The name may be gone, but the same players that have been there for sometime, are indeed still around.

There is still a lot of players gone that were there. I remember the old =MD= days and ToP days. The world has progressed a lot in what feels like such a little time. So long Bey0nd, a tribe that will always be remembered in W13 history.

DeletedUser

I was a council member of beyond for a short time before i left for INSO. I congratulate all the remaining members in Riders and INSO for all they have done for this world and outlasting many great tribes including NOVA, [R], and -CIV-.

DeletedUser

I congratulate all the remaining members in Riders and INSO for all they have done for this world and outlasting many great tribes including NOVA, [R], and -CIV-.
I would like to congratulate everyone in world 13 for outlasting many great tribes including NOVA, [R], and -CIV-. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

hey bad xela this is a goodbye beyond thread :p but yes i do agree with you on that

DeletedUser

Hiya CNC! My old neighbour, Long time! I understand Beyond is merging? Nice to see some of the old guys still posting here.

I hope you remember me, was one of the first 5 members of Beyond and then later Duke of it's academy. Quit TW due to RL for awhile and started again on W48 a few months ago. I understand Raid3r Bez gioni and doggey all ended up in INSO. You guys have all done great I noticed especially Raid3r quite the nobleing machine!

I remember ya!! Those were some fun times. Still are. When RL calms down for you, drop us a line.

DeletedUser

CYA,pure,Ialone,halp..just to name a few others.

WAR-D, GR-WAR, -DOGS-, Wizs (merged with Arrows to create PURE., had 5 mil points when the second largest tribe in their K had 100,000), *A-K*, ToP (part of *A-K* which broke off from the rest of the tribe, and ended up outlasting the rest), and many MANY others.

edit: was just popping in to say hi. :D

DeletedUser

Thanks EZ, Queen and everyone else for keeping the name alive for so long.

Thanks to you Captain, is just a tribe change name with more great warriors in our merge with ~TR~, We agreed a New Name for the tribe, Riders of the Apocalypse ( Riders ), which means so much that all we are doing right now,

They represent and are a figure of: the victory, the war, the hunger and the death.

*White horse
Ridden by the rider of the victory.

*Red horse
Ridden by the rider of the war.

*Black horse
Ridden by the rider of the hunger.

*Golden horse
Ridden by the rider of the death.

But you know that Bey0nd is like a tatoo in our hearts. We are doing what We have to do. Our spirit is strong enough, the courage and the efforts are more than Bey0nd.

Last edited by a moderator: