EVO sets Standards

DeletedUser

Congratulations EVO on 100 million points!!! :) Nice job guys!

DeletedUser

Buncha of pointwhores :lol:

sorry had to be said :icon_redface:

Congrats =)

DeletedUser

Thanks all. They are a killer team. I'm so glad to be part of the team.

DeletedUser

aww shucks:icon_redface: I couldnta done it alone you guys... well... naa i guess i had a good team to help.

Who am i kidding you guys are teh awesumz!!:icon_eek::icon_eek:

<3 teh evo crew muchly

And ill be back on skype once my stuff arives... you know whur, yeh im finally here :D

Prepare for stalkingz kosseh :icon_twisted:

200 million by xmas? :D

DeletedUser

Thanks all. They are a killer team. I'm so glad to be part of the team.

Evo is lucky to have dedicated players like you. =)

Congrats on keeping that huge gap for 1st place, you and lex have done an amazing job.

Lots of love for Snooks and Koss for keeping this tribe in line and focused. They truly are one of the greatest leadership teams twars has to offer. =D

Even still without the hard work and effort of all the team players reaching 100m could have taken a lot longer. Good job to EVERYONE.

DeletedUser

Evo is lucky to have dedicated players like you. =)

Congrats on keeping that huge gap for 1st place, you and lex have done an amazing job.

Lots of love for Snooks and Koss for keeping this tribe in line and focused. They truly are one of the greatest leadership teams twars has to offer. =D

Even still without the hard work and effort of all the team players reaching 100m could have taken a lot longer. Good job to EVERYONE.

stac and sir need a mention too.......fantasic set of leaders

DeletedUser

Thats so true Jey, Im the only humble one in EVO dont u agree :icon_redface: .. everyones egoes get too big. *cough*Jambo*cough*

Thanks everyone too. Also another important person everyone didn't mention... teh sexy Absoman :icon_cool: <3

Last edited by a moderator: